mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I read in some version that the time between updates was between 45 and 60 days. But from the previews I think it will be worth the wait.

juls16

May 26, 2022
The model is very good, do anyone knows the model?

imo, this game needs a better buildup or foreplay before the s*x scene. the animation and dialogue feels rushed for me.

JanoBangamo

Mar 22, 2020
Not saying this to be mean but go to your nearest ophthalmologist as soon as possible :unsure:
Dude if you're blind don't blame it on me.

Even if the whole world will tell me that black is white. I won't call white black like you.

Although I have a suspicion that just the whole development team came running to defend their game)) How else to explain the crowd that instantly came running, claiming that everything is in order here)))

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Dude if you're blind don't blame it on me.

Even if the whole world will tell me that black is white. I won't call white black like you.

Although I have a suspicion that just the whole development team came running to defend their game)) How else to explain the crowd that instantly came running, claiming that everything is in order here)))
Wow, you're a stubborn one. And you even gave a 1-star review because of it, oh my. Definitely someone to be ignored in the future.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Here is a comparison of screenshots of versions 0.1 and 0.6 directly from the game where the main character is filmed in full growth. You can see everything here. The proportions of the body parts, the overall height, the face, all changed.
I actually agree with you slightly. Baby fat was removed from legs, overall less roundness and some proportions do feel like they changed slightly. Maybe 2 years older tops.

Reactions: Breaker martinz
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes