thmcjr

May 18, 2018
While I greatly appreciate the fact that this is an HTML game in Twine that doesn't have sissy or trans or futa as tags, this game desperately needs a "skip time" button or something. A crap ton of clicks are simply advancing the day along repeatable lines; "Do work for the day"--> "Go Home for the Day"--> "End Day", etc. and then that repeats 4 times to indicate the passage of 4 identical boring days that existed in between days that have actual events. If there were choices made on these days, as though there were points or a grind that mattered, then I would understand, but there are no choice as far as I've gotten so far.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
You have a great taste for women (but please, no T stuff in here, you will really ruin the legacy of Viola then).

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
What's the point of going on threads and complaining about futa/trans/sissy? Play what you like, don't play what you don't like, authors are going to make what they want.

Anyway writing's great. Too much clicking for a kinetic novel tho. Message me if you'd like help with coding, having twenty ||'s in a statement is a bit of an anti pattern.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
One thing I noticed in the writing. The word you are looking for is "definitely" not "defiantly". You want something to be definite when you are sure of something. If its defiant then you are rebelling against something. Let me know if you want a proof-reader. I'm a spelling and grammar nazi.

Reactions: Julius

izex

Nov 19, 2019
What's the point of going on threads and complaining about futa/trans/sissy? Play what you like, don't play what you don't like, authors are going to make what they want.

Anyway writing's great. Too much clicking for a kinetic novel tho. Message me if you'd like help with coding, having twenty ||'s in a statement is a bit of an anti pattern.
Because people see what they like and dont want it to be ruined. And all this trans/futa/sissy and alphabet thing is only for minority of people. 2-4% of population. and few % of creepy people who are not in that category but like it anyway. Good for
all if they like it. but if creator sees that majority doesnt want it and he/she have not made their mind maybe he/she will create
differently

sheepyjello

Jul 31, 2018
I already like this game without even playing it because it stars valentina nappi and its complete. Looking forward to the full game your making!

• Love
Reactions: Shelscott50

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
This is really a well made game. Only problem is all the clicking to get through the week days. Takes so much time to get through it all that its annoying. If I could hit like the enter button or something to get through it rather than clicking it wouldn't've been as bad.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
good game to be learning for the main one I want to play I hope that once and for all, someone to do some Trainer / ming control game dare to add some other deepfake to the game I keep saying it in a game like that, who wouldn't want to add scarlet johhanson to his harem for example?

and just a tip If this game and the main one share a protagonist and are related in terms of arguments, I think that you should add a short scene with the 2 girls in this game to give the game a bit of continuity. As a cameo or something like that, the public will surely appreciate it

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Liked this one. Played The previous game, Training T- Girl. Waiting for the next big one. . Currently HTML games are filled with MC turning/ transforming into sissy or gender change, and there is no choice to avoid it, that just stinks. Even if down the line you decide to add that is fine, just give the players a choice to accept or deny it, I think that's a fair ask. Hoping yours will be different. Will be really good to see something fresh. Good Luck.

Reactions: izex

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Really liked the game and looking forward to the next one, keep up the good work.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Im a huge fan of valentina nappi also for mindcontrol but I think there is too much clicking for no reason

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
I have rarely felt such catharsis in a game as i did in this when reading "closed the door in her face." Cute little game looking forward to your next bud.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Congratulations! You have a good story and you have told it like a pro (and I mean a writer, not a game creator). Even the grinding makes sense, cause it gives a sense of passing time (and makes me want to see the short bits of story on thursday- work meeting-, sunday - valentina- and monday -viola). It has portraited a realistic guy, cause tough he takes advantage of his gizmo he didn't do anything radically inmoral... or so it looks for me, (but now I remember that I am not a paradigm of moral,hahaha). He cares for Viola y he corrects a bitch girl like Valentina just not a bit more than what she deserves because she was mean and selfish and shallow. So good writing indeed. I will look forward to read the story you want to develope next.
P.S. - I would have not make the main character a Nobel Prize nominee nevertheless, a bit too much that, but except for that everything was good and great, : )

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I just played it and looks good, i gonna hope to see more of it, sorry for not be able to support with money.... and about the other game, to be honest, isnt my kind of game so i dont like it, have to be honest and no lie, i prefer straight content.. (thats why i also avoid play much the company) -(also bdsm isnt my kind of game too) so i hope to see more of this game, good luck with the incoming project

Lurtz

Dec 4, 2018
Great game hope your next one gets even better with more expirience . Love the scrolling with space and contniue with c function. one small mistake i want to point out for you. Why would the mc train with valentia when they are not on speaking terms(eg Fighting).

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes