VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hey now, don't antagonize the people that might have liked the strap on action ending :ROFLMAO: . Not saying I did, but at least it was hilarious, and even more so the reaction it spored from people in here. To the point, just because people doesn't like a ending to a game, doesn't mean it wasn't one. There is very few times people is given a real reason to riot over a ending, such as for Mass Effect 3, lol.
.... So is this why you spend all that time defending ScamDrop? You got brain damage from playing Slonique games?

:LOL::ROFLMAO: Don't take this too seriously

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I dont get Slonique... This is actually a very nice game and he can continue it in same vain. Doing episodal releases each with own progression. i actually thought this game was completed.

Reactions: Jeancul

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
weird, redid it for a third time, did not change anything, did the same thing, got max stars in each chapter, but this time I got the "sex scene"....not worth it thought :p
did not slonique used to make decent sex animation in his aborted games? he make a complete one with still pics? :eek: might be confusing it with some other dev ?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
no new ending, max stars on every chapter still get the strap on ending, no new scene

just a lie from the dev, did it from scratch, got all stars, "both" endings are the same, she show up with a strap on ready to rape you
You have to delete all old files and start over again to get new stuff

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
There is kinda a limit how long it could be drawn out with teasing though. And that kind of game kinda lose its momentum when the strap-on get out, or as in this update, you score.
Just another rush ending like his other games

Reactions: joe316

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
This game is great and is as long as it needs to be.
First of all, its far too short. With skipping you can finish it under 10 minutes, otherwise I would say 25 minutes. Two choices are joke and basically you shooting up to get max stars by replaying chapters (if you by some miracle didn't guess the obvious choice)
Second of all, Slonique at this point is a cuck that artificially glue some mess together to call it "Completed". Its not just this, its plenty of his other projects. Why I damn ask? To repair reputation for abandoning things?
Third, the strap-on ending was just a flipping bird to all of us.

I mean what the fuck. Is it hot? YEAH. That fabulous sexy milf in this game is a great asset. I also love her dress and stockings. Thats a great start to produce something incredible. Add depth, more story, more paths, animation (ffs at least for the final scene instead of still image), sounds. Just show to this "game" more love. Imagine that!

BANG

Slonique happens.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Oh my god. This game sucks! It may have some great character models but basically it forces you to play a certain way. I mean I stare, gameover. I whistle, gameover. It just basically a trial and error game.

I mean why give choices, if one of the two options is an instant game over? As if the illusion of choice is there.

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes