3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's like the Spanish Inquisition in here...

Our chief weapon is depression
....depression and laziness...
Our two chief weapons are depression and laziness
...and stupidity...
Our THREE chief weapons are depression, laziness and stupidity

spanish inquisition.jpg

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
First time trying to render tribbing, posing this is damn tricky. It also didn't help that I had them fuck on the bench, giving me less room to work with lol

View attachment 1138551
Good effort. But yea looks like there's some clipping, the perspective feels strange as far as depth on Sarah's thighs, and it also looks like her raised but cheek might have disappeared into an alternate dimension. But aside from the point of contact looks great =P.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Good effort. But yea looks like there's some clipping, the perspective feels strange as far as depth on Sarah's thighs, and it also looks like her raised but cheek might have disappeared into an alternate dimension. But aside from the point of contact looks great =P.
Yeah, that's a fair critic of it. What's annoying is if you don't have the right squish morphs everything just clips together, so if I move the legs to remove the clipping it actually look worse lol

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, that's a fair critic of it. What's annoying is if you don't have the right squish morphs everything just clips together, so if I move the legs to remove the clipping it actually look worse lol
That's interesting... didn't even think that you'd have to have something like morphs to properly show the effect of flesh pressing down on flesh... goes to show just how much people underestimate goes into this stuff, and why it's so easy for it to veer into uncanny valley territory despite people's best efforts. Keep trucking dude (y).

Reactions: Oppai Auteur
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes