3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I love this game. So rare to find black milfs as main Lis. It's okay madison is not possible because of patreon rules, but please don't give her to the girls or other men just to make her "sex" scenes. You can show she is settled with some woman or man but i request you to don't add no lewd content of madison with others or keep it optional.
The no incest with Madison has nothing to do with patreon, I don't even have a patreon account in the first place. It was just always written that way to begin with, this story doesn't need incest

Coming to threesomes or harem, I have no prblm with threesomes or orgies. But, please keep "lesbian" content in those scenes as "optional". Please don't follow the blind adult gaming stereotype called "every girl needs to be bisexual in threesome or harem".
This isn't a harem game, I've said that before and that's also why it doesn't have a harem tag. No content will be optional in this game, if you don't want to see the girls have sex with each other then you would be best to move on to another game. Because they are going to fucking each other as well as the MC, I thought I made that pretty clear in game with the way it was written

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
You made a very nice game Oppai Auteur, its so hard to find a game with dark skinned Lls aside from being the usual token colored girl in the harem.

As new fan, I would say having some erm... family loving and/or harem isn't that bad of an idea :p, but you do you and imma still plenty glad to play your creation (y)

Edit: And consider having a Ko-Fi or Buy me a Coffee so we can thank you!

Reactions: yoyomistro

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have no problem seeing Katie and Sarah having sex. I'd rather avoid it, but it's not like it bothers me. :KEK:

What I do have to ask is... Can we have Miranda exclusively to ourselves? (The MC, obviously) I would not like to see her with another girl.
And with this, also ask if we really will have any of the girls exclusively for the MC.

Sorry for bothering!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have no problem seeing Katie and Sarah having sex. I'd rather avoid it, but it's not like it bothers me. :KEK:

What I do have to ask is... Can we have Miranda exclusively to ourselves? (The MC, obviously) I would not like to see her with another girl.
And with this, also ask if we really will have any of the girls exclusively for the MC.

Sorry for bothering!
Did you read what the dev said.....

This isn't a harem game, I've said that before and that's also why it doesn't have a harem tag. No content will be optional in this game, if you don't want to see the girls have sex with each other then you would be best to move on to another game. Because they are going to fucking each other as well as the MC, I thought I made that pretty clear in game with the way it was written
This isn't an "MC gets the girls to himself" game.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And, for those arriving late, Oppai stated early and often that he's designing this "game" (more story, really) as a way to develop his skills. As such, there is no Patreon and there are no "regularly scheduled" releases.

He offers it free for constructive criticism (and, of course, the obligatory unconstructive criticism) making no promises that any of it will change his story plans. He does listen to suggestions related to the Daz work on the game (the art) and has made some changes in the past based on that. Not body shapes or designs, but things like lighting and such.

It's fun to visit and see a new episode when he gets around to it and the rest of the time venture off into the vast sea of AVN product out there.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes