3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
For me, I just don't find that haircut attractive. You could put the same haircut on any of the characters and I would have the same reaction. Hell I'd prefer her to have a crew cut or shaved head over THAT haircut.
Fair enough, I've just really never thought of any haircuts as either attractive or off putting personally

Reactions: bludmarine

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Wait its just been him and Mom for 20 years...This so needs an Incest Scene.
I thought the typical incest set-up was the son going away for years and coming back when he's over 18

Not them living together for 20 years, nothing happening, then him leaving lol

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I thought the typical incest set-up was the son going away for years and coming back when he's over 18

Not them living together for 20 years, nothing happening, then him leaving lol
Thats usually how it is, but considering the way the story is going, I'm surprised not to see Incest. I mean she is even one of the girls on the title screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Thats usually how it is, but considering the way the story is going, I'm surprised not to see Incest. I mean she is even one of the girls on the title screen.
I actually forgot I put her on the title screen until you pointed it out lol

But I don't see how the story is currently going is leading you to incest, Madison has barely been in the game and she's miles away from her son, the only one of the characters she spoke to is Miranda

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I actually forgot I put her on the title screen until you pointed it out lol

But I don't see how the story is currently going is leading you to incest, Madison has barely been in the game and she's miles away from her son, the only one of the characters she spoke to is Miranda
lol yeah I saw her when I started the game....She isn't miles away though, He told her he is just a Bus Ride away. The story though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying the incest is quiet the possibility.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This isn't going to the poly route if that's what your hoping for unfortunately.

Katie set out the rules to begin with, and now Sarah is doing the same kind of thing. Sarah is more of a romantic despite how she looks and acts, but it is still just sex. She wouldn't mind a date now and then, but no more than that, her and James are just naturally closer due to their history.

It is definitely leading to threesomes between the three of them, that will be coming soon

When it comes to Miranda, she is going to find out about James and Sarah, it is going to be a factor in her own relationship with James. But that's a little further off

And when it comes to Madison, I've already explained about incest, but if people are that desperate for content maybe I'll give her to the girls at some point

I'm sure Sarah would enjoy that since is James is going to bang her mom lol

I'll never understand what it is with hair styles that annoy people in games, I've seen it in other threads for other games as well

I care more about the body and faces, they can have whatever hairstyle they want and I wont care

Never going to happen
Glad you're putting your foot down on making characters unavoidable, I hate that shit personally when devs make stuff "optional" just cause some people complain. Sure, they have a right to do so, but you should also stick to your vision.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Those milfs looks tasty af . The characters have a good dinamic between them. Congrats
But does the Mc has a dick foreskin problem or something. That`s one nasty looking dick even when erected ffs.
If your gona show it so much at least fix it ..... Every sex scene gives me the impression the mc is gay and cant get it up for them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
Hope you wont take it the wrong way but it just looks bad.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The foreskin on MC's dick even when he's got a full boner... Ruins the sex scene completely because it looks so stupid. MC needs to get that shit clipped or something. I'm assuming the Dev must have that issue because there's literally no other reason I can think of for a dev to use a dick like that. 5/5 game lowered to a 1/5 because that shit ruins the main purpose of the game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The foreskin on MC's dick even when he's got a full boner... Ruins the sex scene completely because it looks so stupid. MC needs to get that shit clipped or something. I'm assuming the Dev must have that issue because there's literally no other reason I can think of for a dev to use a dick like that. 5/5 game lowered to a 1/5 because that shit ruins the main purpose of the game.
Have you never heard of phimosis?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Gotcha. There are like mods and stuff for things like that though right? IDK where to find them but I see assets here so I just assume.
There might be stuff like that, honestly haven't looked.

Most of the assets I look for involve the female characters, I don't go looking for much when it comes to guy's cocks lol

Its just a minor thing a few people bitch about, not worth the effort to change it

Could be a nice and un-orthodox twist, then? :love::D
Nice try, not happening

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
And yet you still felt you had to make a stupid pointless comment rather than ignoring something you don't like

No
Actually this was the first time i say something negative about any game in this website. I Really like the game and its potentials thats why felt like saying something that maybe would affect the future of the game.
Dont take it personal you "smart" person.;)

• Angry

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I love this game. So rare to find black milfs as main Lis. It's okay madison is not possible because of patreon rules, but please don't give her to the girls or other men just to make her "sex" scenes. You can show she is settled with some woman or man but i request you to don't add no lewd content of madison with others or keep it optional.

Coming to threesomes or harem, I have no prblm with threesomes or orgies. But, please keep "lesbian" content in those scenes as "optional". Please don't follow the blind adult gaming stereotype called "every girl needs to be bisexual in threesome or harem".

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes