3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
James is on the cusp of greatness! A little more work and he'll score the threesome. Question is, is it going to stay casual, or is this the start of a poly relationship with Sarah and Katie? I don't think Sarah is quite capable of casual, so I think we're going down the poly-road.

This game doesn't have the 'harem' tag, so we may need to start making decisions as to which LIs we want. If everything stays casual, I can see MC bedding all the girls as long as Sarah doesn't find out about Miranda. Banging a lover's mother is probably a no-no. Which is unfortunate because Miranda and Pepper are the two I want the most.

Well, I want Madison the most but SOME people are content to just tease her luscious body and not let MC have a taste (tut tut, Oppai Auteur)!

If it comes down to a choice, however, Sarah-Katie-MC triangle is my choice.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
James is on the cusp of greatness! A little more work and he'll score the threesome. Question is, is it going to stay casual, or is this the start of a poly relationship with Sarah and Katie? I don't think Sarah is quite capable of casual, so I think we're going down the poly-road.

This game doesn't have the 'harem' tag, so we may need to start making decisions as to which LIs we want. If everything stays casual, I can see MC bedding all the girls as long as Sarah doesn't find out about Miranda. Banging a lover's mother is probably a no-no. Which is unfortunate because Miranda and Pepper are the two I want the most.

Well, I want Madison the most but SOME people are content to just tease her luscious body and not let MC have a taste (tut tut, Oppai Auteur)!

Eh. For some, that might be ideal. I'm not a fan of it. I would prefer a solo with Miranda. I want an option to drop Katie, and Sarah is just eh.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Eh. For some, that might be ideal. I'm not a fan of it. I would prefer a solo with Miranda. I want an option to drop Katie, and Sarah is just eh.
No love for the Muscle Tsundere, huh? Lol

I get it, different strokes for different folks, but personally I love having the bitch character fall in love with the MC, as long as the MC stays dominant. And it seems that's where this story is going.

Miranda *is* a goal, though, so we're on the same page about that. Love me my milfs and this game has them in spades, with Miranda being #1 (#2 -_-)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I get it, different strokes for different folks, but personally I love having the bitch character fall in love with the MC, as long as the MC stays dominant. And it seems that's where this story is going.

Miranda *is* a goal, though, so we're on the same page about that. Love me my milfs and this game has them in spades, with Miranda being #1 (#2 -_-)
It's not that. It's feels too forced. I like muscle girls, just not her.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

It's not that. It's feels too forced. I like muscle girls, just not her.
This isn't going to the poly route if that's what your hoping for unfortunately.

Katie set out the rules to begin with, and now Sarah is doing the same kind of thing. Sarah is more of a romantic despite how she looks and acts, but it is still just sex. She wouldn't mind a date now and then, but no more than that, her and James are just naturally closer due to their history.

It is definitely leading to threesomes between the three of them, that will be coming soon

When it comes to Miranda, she is going to find out about James and Sarah, it is going to be a factor in her own relationship with James. But that's a little further off

And when it comes to Madison, I've already explained about incest, but if people are that desperate for content maybe I'll give her to the girls at some point

I'm sure Sarah would enjoy that since is James is going to bang her mom lol

I've got to say, Sarah's Mickie Mouse hair just turns me off everytime I see it.
I'll never understand what it is with hair styles that annoy people in games, I've seen it in other threads for other games as well

I care more about the body and faces, they can have whatever hairstyle they want and I wont care

I hate the katie character. There should be option to avoid her completely.
Never going to happen

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This isn't going to the poly route if that's what your hoping for unfortunately.

Katie set out the rules to begin with, and now Sarah is doing the same kind of thing. Sarah is more of a romantic despite how she looks and acts, but it is still just sex. She wouldn't mind a date now and then, but no more than that, her and James are just naturally closer due to their history.

It is definitely leading to threesomes between the three of them, that will be coming soon

When it comes to Miranda, she is going to find out about James and Sarah, it is going to be a factor in her own relationship with James. But that's a little further off

And when it comes to Madison, I've already explained about incest, but if people are that desperate for content maybe I'll give her to the girls at some point

I'll never understand what it is with hair styles that annoy people in games, I've seen it in other threads for other games as well

I care more about the body and faces, they can have whatever hairstyle they want and I wont care

Never going to happen
Regarding Miranda, I'm really looking forward to content with her and with Pepper. Arianna is also very nice and when MC sits there watching dat ass leave the office when he was working late, I was hoping for a nice closeup.

For Madison, by now it's become a running gag that she's super hot and we can't touch her. Can't speak for anyone else, but I actually don't want sex content with her. More nudes would be appreciated though :ROFLMAO:

Are there plans for any of the relationships to become more than casual? I know Sarah rubs some people the wrong way, but I think once she mellows out she'd be great tonl settle down with.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Regarding Miranda, I'm really looking forward to content with her and with Pepper. Arianna is also very nice and when MC sits there watching dat ass leave the office when he was working late, I was hoping for a nice closeup.
Pepper content is coming soon in the next release, and when it comes to Ariana....do really need a close up when the ass is that size?

For Madison, by now it's become a running gag that she's super hot and we can't touch her. Can't speak for anyone else, but I actually don't want sex content with her. More nudes would be appreciated though :ROFLMAO:
It was mostly a joke when it comes to her fucking the girls, she will turn up physically later on in the story and Katie will have 'comments' to make lol But that's about it, unless I change my mind in the future

And don't worry, Madison will have more phones calls to Miranda in very little clothing

Are there plans for any of the relationships to become more than casual? I know Sarah rubs some people the wrong way, but I think once she mellows out she'd be great tonl settle down with.
Miranda is the one were things are going to get complicated and beyond casual, everyone else not so much, well kind of, you'll see in the future

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Never going to happen

Miranda is the one were things are going to get complicated and beyond casual, everyone else not so much, well kind of, you'll see in the future
I know you have plans for 3somes, but, I'd rather them be optional. Hell, I'd rather all the lewdness be optional. I'm not here for the fapping, the story and hopefully a solo with Miranda. Even though I'm not a fan of 10 gallon milk jugs. lol Also despite my proclivity for incest, I'm not interested in Madison.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I know you have plans for 3somes, but, I'd rather them be optional. Hell, I'd rather all the lewdness be optional. I'm not here for the fapping, the story and hopefully a solo with Miranda. Even though I'm not a fan of 10 gallon milk jugs. lol Also despite my proclivity for incest, I'm not interested in Madison.
You want all the sex to be optional because your here for the story, you like Miranda but don't like big boobs(one her two stand out features lol), and you like incest but don't want Madison....I'm just really confused now not gonna lie

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Pepper content is coming soon in the next release, and when it comes to Ariana....do really need a close up when the ass is that size?

It was mostly a joke when it comes to her fucking the girls, she will turn up physically later on in the story and Katie will have 'comments' to make lol But that's about it, unless I change my mind in the future

And don't worry, Madison will have more phones calls to Miranda in very little clothing

Amazing. Looking forward to banging Miranda while she's on the phone with a naked Madison and Sarah's in her bedroom with a pillow over her head to block out the sound of MC clapping those amazing chocolate cheeks.

• Haha

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Amazing. Looking forward to banging Miranda while she's on the phone with a naked Madison and Sarah's in her bedroom with a pillow over her head to block out the sound of MC clapping those amazing chocolate cheeks.
If she knew they were having sex while she was there, she wouldn't be laying in bed trying to ignore it, she'd go in the room and snap his spine lol

Reactions: yoyomistro

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020

For me, I just don't find that haircut attractive. You could put the same haircut on any of the characters and I would have the same reaction. Hell I'd prefer her to have a crew cut or shaved head over THAT haircut.

• Haha
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes