3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Somehow this version does not work for me. It keeps being stuck in its start-up screen. Shame, I was really looking forward to it.

I THOUGH I had the same problem as you, stuck in loading screen !

BUT then I saw that i WAS in the MENU (with almost invisible menytext) and not the start-up screen!

Hint to Dev: Gray meny text on the orange background is hard to see !

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Oh boy, the development with the Mom at the end will not go down well with many here I expect.
What is that grinding noise? Is that pitchforks being sharpened?
*sits back and grabs some popcorn*

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I hate dev's who do this... Why did you have to make his mother the hottest character if we can't get with her, just what I want to read about the hottest character's relationship with someone else (n)

Reactions: ZioGano and Arassei

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I hate dev's who do this... Why did you have to make his mother the hottest character if we can't get with her, just what I want to read about the hottest character's relationship with someone else (n)
once you said the mom still aint getting anything for her imma go head and delete the game until it does come. same thing for the live to fight dev. the milf in that game people been waiting months , close to a year nd nothing there either . smh cats be missing the plot .

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Oppai Auteur
Version of the game:Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.00058]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win:3,3GB

Compressed Size:300MB

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the (y) to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone link in op

Reactions: Cunt

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I alerady reported my post when a mod have time they will be adding this to the op

Reactions: msleomac

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Oh boy, the development with the Mom at the end will not go down well with many here I expect.
What is that grinding noise? Is that pitchforks being sharpened?
*sits back and grabs some popcorn*
Grabs bag of freshly made popcorn. Awaiting the arrival of Oedipus' Army followed by the warring factions of the NTR Legions.

Heya,

I was ready to shout "what the hell is this NTR situation with the mom! Holy shit! Death to the Dev!" etc
But with your comment... I lost motivation :/
I hope others will say it for me.
And I hope your popcorn tastes good ! Tch !

Raimond66

Apr 13, 2020
Exact same issue here. Stuck in loading screen not that I'm complaining.
Archis reacted to my post earlier with the respons;

BUT then I saw that i WAS in the MENU (with almost invisible menytext) and not the start-up screen!

And indeed he was right. On the left side of the screen was a lettering in light gray that I missed. Maybe the same happened for you also?

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
So i guess this is going to have a NTR TAG soon because of the mom, it was a good game before the end of this update, time to move on from this game. Good luck dev.
I'am kinda understand why dev did what he did with mom - to push Miranda a little bit i guess, but still, i'am feel the same way as you. Also dev long time ago said that there wouldn't be any mom-son content, and it was ok for me, but i didn't expect that we are going to listen about her affairs.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
Archis reacted to my post earlier with the respons;

And indeed he was right. On the left side of the screen was a lettering in light gray that I missed. Maybe the same happened for you also?
Amazing.. It's like I'm watching a 2003 Geocities webpage. I have to admit I was stupid here.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes