Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
OK first time playing but dissapointed :FacePalm:
1.size is to big 3.2GB +
2.low sex etc interactions (you guys know) MC had sex only with 2 females
3.mc's penis and ass is poorly drawn :LOL:
========
good things game is not bad but has low expectations (y)
1.Milfs and others are good (y)
I would love to see that first milf sex with MC (mother) (y)
But Game should at leas have animations for this size :confused: and allot of sex (skiped allot text)

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Thanks! (y)

That scene was tricky to put together but I was happy with the end result

I think it fair to say it was always sad, its just a lot less funny now

The comedy has kinda faded after years of this shit

I need to figure out how to fix this, I don't even know what I did

I'll have a look today

This!

The problem is they are going to be around this thread now, because people like that don't stop playing games they hate

That would involve me creating a entirely knew character for just that one scene, Madison serves the purpose just fine

'The mother shouldn't be used if this isn't an incest game', she has been in this game for fucking years
Then you should have done exactly that. That one scene killed this game for me, and no doubt many others.
& so what if she's been in the game for years? Have you been shoving her sexual exploits with her teenaged boy toy for years too? Jesus there are so many ways you could have used to make her interested in younger guys but and you actually thought it would be a good idea to use the MC mother fucking some guy to push her into it, like really? You thought people were going to be ok with that?

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
my man, that's pretty sus, why're you looking at mc's ass during sex scenes? :LUL:

as already said there won't be any sex between mc and his mom sice she's not a Li

hey Oppai Auteur how about i add it in the op, under the dev notes?

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
And here it comes
You literally figured out the point of it in your post, are you really so insecure you cant hear a character who the MC is never going to get with talk about their sex life?
Yup, i don't like hearing about mom/sister/girlfriend past/current sex life in games where iam roleplaying, is this really make me insecure? Or it makes people who think that it's normal cucks and simps? I would say neither, it just a matter of perception. I'am okay with it (and bunch of much much more hardcore things) in other games, which iam playing in different way, from third POV i would say, and this is exactly how i should played this game from the start.
Also iam not hating on the game, just disappointed (mostly in myself) that i played it wrong and waste my feelings and time.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
1.size is to big 3.2GB +
There is a compressed version on the first post

2.low sex etc interactions (you guys know) MC had sex only with 2 females
He fucked three girls, Katie, Sarah and Pepper

Cant say I pay to much attention to guys asses in these games

There is no incest in this game and never will be

But Game should at leas have animations for this size :confused: and allot of sex (skiped allot text)
File size has nothing to do with a game getting animations, this has a lot of renders that's why

Then you should have done exactly that. That one scene killed this game for me, and no doubt many others.
That's on you then mate, not me

I don't do this for money so I don't have Patrons to please, I'm making the game I want ot make and this kind of complaining isn't going to change that

hey Oppai Auteur how about i add it in the op, under the dev notes?
Yes please god maybe it will help a little!

Yup, i don't like hearing about mom/sister/girlfriend past/current sex life in games where iam roleplaying, is this really make me insecure? Or it makes people who think that it's normal cucks and simps? I would say neither, it just a matter of perception. I'am okay with it (and bunch of much much more hardcore things) in other games, which iam playing in different way, from third POV i would say, and this is exactly how i should played this game from the start.
Also iam not hating on the game, just disappointed (mostly in myself) that i played it wrong and waste my feelings and time.
Here's the thing, in your posts I don't think you were hating per say, and if this was a different kind of game I would be backing you 100%

But this isn't a role-play visual novel, James is a set character with a personality

None of these woman are optional, you have to fuck them, you just get a choice of sex scenes, that's it. You fuck all of them and some fuck each other, and the mom has her own life away from the MC

I genuinely don't understand the role-play in a game without choice, this is a linear story closer to a typical fps than an rpg, did the game just land in your wheelhouse so far

Because i am seriously curious, I don't get it?

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
There is no incest ever happening here.

How fucking entitled are you?
Lol yes I'm entitled for criticizing, I'm not saying that's what he should do because it's what I want, but because if that's in the game it's just going to make the game worse.
There is a compressed version on the first post

He fucked three girls, Katie, Sarah and Pepper

Cant say I pay to much attention to guys asses in these games

There is no incest in this game and never will be

File size has nothing to do with a game getting animations, this has a lot of renders that's why

That's on you then mate, not me

I don't do this for money so I don't have Patrons to please, I'm making the game I want ot make and this kind of complaining isn't going to change that

Here's the thing, in your posts I don't think you were hating per say, and if this was a different kind of game I would be backing you 100%

But this isn't a role-play visual novel, James is a set character with a personality

None of these woman are optional, you have to fuck them, you just get a choice of sex scenes, that's it. You fuck all of them and some fuck each other, and the mom has her own life away from the MC

I genuinely don't understand the role-play in a game without choice, this is a linear story closer to a typical fps than an rpg, did the game just land in your wheelhouse so far

Ok, bro keep what's making you happy I don't mean to be an asshole I'm just speaking because I liked the game and thought it would be better with out that.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It won't.

Seen it plenty of times in plenty of threads. They can't and won't accept what they don't want to.
Even if you put it in size 76 Bolded font it will be ignored and people will still blame you for creating a bad story with the 3 letter curse that makes them go softer than a bowl of jello.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I'am kinda understand why dev did what he did with mom - to push Miranda a little bit i guess, but still, i'am feel the same way as you. Also dev long time ago said that there wouldn't be any mom-son content, and it was ok for me, but i didn't expect that we are going to listen about her affairs.
Agree, at least remove that talk it's not necessary and remove the mom from the game main menu BG, all the woman that are there are naked and most want some with the MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agree, at least remove that talk it's not necessary and remove the mom from the game main menu BG, all the woman that are there are naked and most want some with the MC.
He's already said he isn't changing anything.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Thanks man!

Lol yes I'm entitled for criticizing, I'm not saying that's what he should do because it's what I want, but because if that's in the game it's just going to make the game worse.

Ok, bro keep what's making you happy I don't mean to be an asshole I'm just speaking because I liked the game and thought it would be better with out that.
There is nothing entitled about having an opinion on the direction of a game your playing has taken, it was the seriously aggressive attitude that made you look like a bit of an asshole

This game is over 3 years old, the ship sailed a long time ago of this game getting popular and this becoming a proper job that I can dedicate my time to, the game barely gets much attention when I update now, I've made piece with that

...Except for today, which was the worst kind of attention a game can get on this site

I'm not that great of a developer, I know that, this game is not great, I know that. But its fun when I feel like working on it

That's why the game doesn't have choices like a lot of these games do, and the renders aren't the best. I do this is my spare time because i have a day job and other shit in real life

This is a free piece of fiction on the internet made by an novice, sorry the game isn't what you want it to be anymore but its just a fictional woman who I made up taking about sex with a younger guy, really isn't worth getting angry about.

The game is not good enough to merit that

Cheers :)

It won't.

Seen it plenty of times in plenty of threads. They can't and won't accept what they don't want to.
Even if you put it in size 76 Bolded font it will be ignored and people will still blame you for creating a bad story with the 3 letter curse that makes them go softer than a bowl of jello.
Don't crush my dreams lol

No on both counts.

The talk is part of the story, end of discussion. And Madison might not be fuckable in game but I like showing her naked so the main menu image stays

He's already said he isn't changing anything.
And sticking to that!

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018

I'am agreed this is not type of game for roleplaying, and i already said that i made a mistake, guess because iam a huge sucker for older women and this MILF's are so hot, i messed up with myself and tried to put myself in MC's shoes. But anyway, now it's going to be hard for me to go back and play it like i should in the first place.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You told the dev what he should have done then said it killed the game for you so you were saying he should do something because you don't happen to like it.

Telling someone what they should do has never been a form of criticism.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Wow. Only a TLA can make a thread boom like this. Way to go, Oppai! You are a creative genius, you sly dog, you.

Anyone who has played this "game" should have recognized by now that it is not an actual game, it is a kinetic novel. No choices, no "role playing", just a bunch of characters doing some (occasionally) sexy things and the rest of the time having some (occasionally) witty dialogue (with lots of spelling errors, sorry).

So, as a story, you don't get to choose which characters appear or what they do. That's all by the author. You can like or dislike, but it's clear he has a vision and he wants to execute it. Trying to overlay preconceived ideas of choice games onto a kinetic novel is a pointless endeavor. Better to simply decide, "Stuffing? I'm staying!" or "Turnips? I'm outta here!"

I enjoyed Pepper, but I'm looking for that Miranda time - and the ensuing awkwardness when it is discovered by Sarah. Hoo boy, that's gonna be some episode!

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
You told the dev what he should have done then said it killed the game for you so you were saying he should do something because you don't happen to like it.

Telling someone what they should do has never been a form of criticism.
Are you dumb? lmao

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Hmmm... when I load up the game it gets stuck in the splash screen (PC). Not even able to enter the main menu. Logs don't show any errors or anything. Any suggestions?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hmmm... when I load up the game it gets stuck in the splash screen (PC). Not even able to enter the main menu. Logs don't show any errors or anything. Any suggestions?
I messed up the menu when I was trying to change the background image, that's not a splash screen it is the main menu

Its still there on the left, its just hard to make out

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
I messed up the menu when I was trying to change the background image, that's not a splash screen it is the main menu

Its still there on the left, its just hard to make out
Haha, ok, the moment you said that I was able to see the texts :D
Thanks for the hint! Maybe a quick hotfix with another fontcolor would be a good idea.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes