3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OK ... this was fun and all .. but chars having fun while objectifying the MC,
like the gurls are doing in the gym after they use Mc as a man candy each,
that is bothersome, like lez friends playing a guy for a fool,a know nothing piece of meat.

I now get what brad pit and leo di caprio feel about gurls banging them for their bucket list.

That is bothersome because MC has nothing built for himself, also the cruel joke
one gurl does to the other, like she would be genuinely interested in MC,
that is even more hurtful.

What goes deeper is the dialogue with the nude sleeping mom:
go out there, get in the game, make new friends,
to which she replies she could have, but she chose MC.

Surprising as that may be that's what actually what puts most people off (myself included lol)

ok, some people wants the women in the vns they play to be innocent virgins, but those are actually a small minority (and honestly people like that should get some help)
Fair enough

Its just, characters taking about their sex life isn't something that bothers me personaly in games, so that's how I wrote mine

I'm aware the foreskin gets pulled back in sex, Daz just doesn't give that option for their genitalia models, its either cut or uncut that's it

What he said

Then again, we can play all of the events like a bang a ton,
being the one guy gurls pump into and forget when they want anything more human.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone else got the problem that the game fails to fully load? I get to the splash screen then nothing happens anymore. Tried to download it a second time in case I had a packet loss or something, but no luck.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Is it weird that I started hearing The Rolling Stones' "Brown Sugar" while playing this? :p That's a lot of sweet dark chocolate goodness! I like the milf more than the daughter. Reminds me of another game where you have to breed all of these women with HUGE boobs, and the aliens are watching you, that game has a military group of all ebony lovelies. Love the large areolas and the throwback natural muffs.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. that is the menu, mind you.
Hmmm... when I load up the game it gets stuck in the splash screen (PC). Not even able to enter the main menu. Logs don't show any errors or anything. Any suggestions?
I messed up the menu when I was trying to change the background image, that's not a splash screen it is the main menu

Its still there on the left, its just hard to make out
Try this, it should be at the start of day 10
Anyone else got the problem that the game fails to fully load? I get to the splash screen then nothing happens anymore. Tried to download it a second time in case I had a packet loss or something, but no luck.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Just hope the guy having fun with MC's mom with isn't the MC's friend or that isn't going to end well for said freindship. Also makes me wonder what Sarah's reaction will be after she learns MC had sex with her mom in the future. Then again she seems to have mellowed out after getting laid.

Also the only James and Madison stuff we'll see is non canon side art.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
sf3.jpg

Mom was MCs friend - she would date no one while she was with him.
Just hope the guy having fun with MC's mom with isn't the MC's friend or that isn't going to end well for said freindship. Also makes me wonder what Sarah's reaction will be after she learns MC had sex with her mom in the future. Then again she seems to have mellowed out after getting laid.

Also the only MC and Miranda stuff we'll see is non canon side art.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Well .. that is the menu, mind you.
Yes :) But I couldn't do zilch in there at first.Figured it out though... (look below)

Hmmm... when I load up the game it gets stuck in the splash screen (PC). Not even able to enter the main menu. Logs don't show any errors or anything. Any suggestions?
Had the same problem at first. Only after going full screen and (by chance) switching my monitor settings (was in night mode, switched to movie mode) I suddenly realised that there was VERY Faint script there. Turns out medium grey text on burnt orange background is not really readable... at least on my rig. Try to find it (tip, up brightness and contrast if you can't see it).

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
OK ... this was fun and all .. but chars having fun while objectifying the MC,
like the gurls are doing in the gym after they use Mc as a man candy each,
that is bothersome, like lez friends playing a guy for a fool,a know nothing piece of meat.

I now get what brad pit and leo di caprio feel about gurls banging them for their bucket list.

That is bothersome because MC has nothing built for himself, also the cruel joke
one gurl does to the other, like she would be genuinely interested in MC,
that is even more hurtful.

What goes deeper is the dialogue with the nude sleeping mom:
go out there, get in the game, make new friends,
to which she replies she could have, but she chose MC.

Then again, we can play all of the events like a bang a ton,
being the one guy gurls pump into and forget when they want anything more human.
....Was that even english

They aren't friends no, he's just someone who lives in the same area

And Sarah is not going to be happy when she finds out, she's mellowed, but not you can fuck my mom mellow lol

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Based on Sarah's tendency to overreact to most situations presented so far, it should be explosive when she finds out Miranda is enjoying some James. Considering the already strained interactions with her Mom and adding in her natural aggression, it will be either go time or a huge breakdown (why not both?).

I suggest an intermission where we just get a full episode of Madison screwing some random kid to flush the thread and then get back to the main story.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I get that the MCs mother is not an LI and that's perfectly fine, other VNs for that kind of stuff out there. However, after this update, if there is to be a scene between the MCs mom and her new younger lover, I would prefer the option to skip it. Just not my kink.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I suggest an intermission where we just get a full episode of Madison screwing some random kid to flush the thread and then get back to the main story.
I'd make a joke about not tempting me, but probably best not to lol

I get that the MCs mother is not an LI and that's perfectly fine, other VNs for that kind of stuff out there. However, after this update, if there is to be a scene between the MCs mom and her new younger lover, I would prefer the option to skip it. Just not my kink.
At no point will you be seeing that, hell you wont even see him period. This was about planting the idea in Miranda's head, and for further talks between the two about younger guys

Miranda will get with James, and is then going to have to try and duck around gving Madison the juicy details because its her son

Reactions: flowication

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Um? Walkthrough? There are no choices, so the walkthrough is literally "click left mouse button".

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
There is a compressed version on the first post

He fucked three girls, Katie, Sarah and Pepper

Cant say I pay to much attention to guys asses in these games

There is no incest in this game and never will be

File size has nothing to do with a game getting animations, this has a lot of renders that's why

That's on you then mate, not me

I don't do this for money so I don't have Patrons to please, I'm making the game I want ot make and this kind of complaining isn't going to change that

Yes please god maybe it will help a little!

Here's the thing, in your posts I don't think you were hating per say, and if this was a different kind of game I would be backing you 100%

But this isn't a role-play visual novel, James is a set character with a personality

None of these woman are optional, you have to fuck them, you just get a choice of sex scenes, that's it. You fuck all of them and some fuck each other, and the mom has her own life away from the MC

I genuinely don't understand the role-play in a game without choice, this is a linear story closer to a typical fps than an rpg, did the game just land in your wheelhouse so far

Because i am seriously curious, I don't get it?
Look at the balls on this Chad!
Way to go, man!
Your game is great!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm glad I finally got to see Sarah and Katie.

I've enjoyed the game from the start but a dyke likes to see girls get it on and those are 2 hot girls. Pretty well known I like muscle chicks and Sarah is deff competing for the top spot there with Jenna from Personal Trainer. Think Sarah might just pip the lead, Jenna is more submissive and I like my Amozonians to throw me across the room ... preferably onto the bed or a sofa, not a wall (it's happened, my girlfriend drunk has sht aim and i'm really small so she can launch me when she puts effort in .... flying into a wall isn't as funny as she found it).

Also glad Pepper got some, she's adorable.

Now with Miranda getting ideas in her head it's only a matter of time.

If you think about it he's one lucky bastard.

If he gets all the women he's got the rich girl to take care of him, his own personal trainer, a milf to cook and clean and someone to answer the phone for him.

Just need someone to fan him down on a hot day and he'd live like a king.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
At no point will you be seeing that, hell you wont even see him period. This was about planting the idea in Miranda's head, and for further talks between the two about younger guys

Miranda will get with James, and is then going to have to try and duck around gving Madison the juicy details because its her son
Ok, just wanted to be sure, thanks for responding.
I understand that it was a set up for Miranda and James, but I wasn't 100% sure because I have seen other VNs go that way. So thanks for clearing it up.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes