3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I noticed this update created a new save file in the Renpy folder. I tried copying my old saves but kept getting errors. I ended up starting the game from the beginning.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That save is two updates old... ( from the beginning of day 8 ) but thx anyway.
I noticed this update created a new save file in the Renpy folder. I tried copying my old saves but kept getting errors. I ended up starting the game from the beginning.
Try this, it should be at the start of day 10

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She must spend a lot of time cleaning it for it to be that clear!
Someone brought that up a while ago, I seriously had to double check the daz file to make sure I didn't delete the glass by mistake lol

Its still there, its just the lighting, not sure why it causes it to vanish though, I thought it would reflect lol

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Someone brought that up a while ago, I seriously had to double check the daz file to make sure I didn't delete the glass by mistake lol

Its still there, its just the lighting, not sure why it causes it to vanish though, I thought it would reflect lol
I just noticed the table in the back corner is reacting the same way. Completely missed that one at first.

Also, the way the books and ball are positioned make it look like the shadow of someone on their back about to get fucked. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ok, so I played this game and its a kinetic novel with its own story and characters which is fine in that regard, some of the models didn't fully convince me Sarah in particular, but its not a deal breaker I do wish there was more scenes with Miranda but I'm guessing the next step in the story should be her getting used to the idea of the Mc a potential partner.

As for the mom I don't particularly enjoy seeing scenes with other characters because I think those resources should better use in expanding the story of the Mc but I suppose a plot device was needed and that it's the one the dev chose.

on a final note insulting people because they don't like some aspect of your project its not a good way to build a fan base, there's always going to be people that disagree with you and sure enough there will always be trolls, but if the dev start throwing insults a any sing of criticism then this page will be a neverending flamewar from both sides

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I just noticed the table in the back corner is reacting the same way. Completely missed that one at first.

Also, the way the books and ball are positioned make it look like the shadow of someone on their back about to get fucked. ;)
Oh god I never noticed that!! :ROFLMAO:

on a final note insulting people because they don't like some aspect of your project its not a good way to build a fan base, there's always going to be people that disagree with you and sure enough there will always find to be troll, but if the dev start throwing insults a any sing of criticism then this page will be a neverending flamewar from both sides
I've been at this for three years, I've already got a small little fan base I'm happy with

I respond to reasonable criticism plenty of times on this thread, disagreements are fine when people act like adults. I don't respond politely to entitled whining about a character who was never going to have sex with the MC to begin with. There is a difference between being genuine helpful constructive criticism and being entitled, this update brought out the entitled assholes who I am more than happy to be rid off

Just because I'm a dev does not mean I have to roll over and happily accept the shit being thrown at me, not all opinions are valid, some are useful, some are useless

I wish that were the case, but most of the time they don't actually play the game and just come into the thread and brigade content they don't like. It's rather pathetic, actually.
That's actually worse....great

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I've been at this for three years, I've already got a small little fan base I'm happy with

I respond to reasonable criticism plenty of times on this thread, disagreements are fine when people act like adults. I don't respond politely to entitled whining about a character who was never going to have sex with the MC to begin with. There is a difference between being genuine helpful constructive criticism and being entitled, this update brought out the entitled assholes who I am more than happy to be rid off

Just because I'm a dev does not mean I have to roll over and happily accept the shit being thrown at me, not all opinions are valid, some are useful, some are useless
That's true not every criticism its valid some people just comment for the sake of comment, but I don't speak only on this particular update, I've read some of the previous pages of comments and I've seen that you often get defensive when someone makes any criticism, especially when its about Sarah, no one its expected to take shit from anyone but if in your own words "not all opinions are valid, some are useful , some are useless" The why bother responding to them and throwing general insults like everyone in this page its the same, if someone its throwing shit at you then you can simply put them in ignore or even report then, this community its earning a reputation for being toxic because everyone from players to devs allways feel the need to be offended by everything

and I'm not saying this because I dislike you or your work, but I think letting people get a rise out of you enough to throw insults its only a victory for them.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm pretty sure that scene in the end would have been way better received if it didn't have so many unneeded details (the training part) and that booty call in the end. Those things took all the attention from Madison putting certain "ideas" into Miranda's head, which was the whole point of the scene, and directed it to Madison's sex life for absolutely no reason.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That's true not every criticism its valid some people just comment for the sake of comment, but I don't speak only on this particular update, I've read some of the previous pages of comments and I've seen that you often get defensive when someone makes any criticism, especially when its about Sarah, no one its expected to take shit from anyone but if in your own words "not all opinions are valid, some are useful , some are useless" The why bother responding to them and throwing general insults like everyone in this page its the same, if someone its throwing shit at you then you can simply put them in ignore or even report then, this community its earning a reputation for being toxic because everyone from players to devs allways feel the need to be offended by everything

and I'm not saying this because I dislike you or your work, but I think letting people get a rise out of you enough to throw insults its only a victory for them.
I understand the point you are making but...

People in this thread are careful, none of what they say merits an actual report. Go back and look, they toe the line pretty close but don't go over it. And even if I mute them people are still responding who aren't me as well. So I'm still going to see the shit show by proxy anyway

The only way to avoid this would be to bail on the thread and game, and that isn't something I plan to do

Today might have been shit but there have been plenty of good days as well, this was geuniely just the worst day on here I've had

I'm pretty sure that scene in the end would have been way better received if it didn't have so many unneeded details (the training part) and that booty call in the end. Those things took all the attention from Madison putting certain "ideas" into Miranda's head, which was the whole point of the scene, and directed it to Madison's sex life for absolutely no reason.
I wish I could believe that, but I just don't think it would have made a difference

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I wish I could believe that, but I just don't think it would have made a difference
At the end of the day, the arguments end up being:

MC's mom is getting it on! This is NTR!
Well, no...she isn't a love interest. MC was never going to have sex with his mom in this game.

If she isn't a love interest, I don't want to see it!!
That's too bad. It's there. Either accept it or delete the game and stop playing. And for the love of God, please don't come and post about how you're not playing anymore because of the content you don't like as if the rest of us care.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Surprising as that may be that's what actually what puts most people off (myself included lol)

ok, some people wants the women in the vns they play to be innocent virgins, but those are actually a small minority (and honestly people like that should get some help)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Kinetic novel, check. Weird but kinda sexy body models, check. Some pubic hair at least on the older women, check. All decent stuff so far.

Really stupid and unattractive penis render, check. Uncircumcised is fine, but uncircumcised guys pull back the foreskin to have sex and expose the glans. It's surprising how much I dislike seeing this stupid brown tube that the creator of the game chose to go with. It makes the sex scenes extremely meh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Surprising as that may be that's what actually what puts most people off (myself included lol)

ok, some people wants the women in the vns they play to be innocent virgins, but those are actually a small minority (and honestly people like that should get some help)
Fair enough

Its just, characters taking about their sex life isn't something that bothers me personaly in games, so that's how I wrote mine

Kinetic novel, check. Weird but kinda sexy body models, check. Some pubic hair at least on the older women, check. All decent stuff so far.

Really stupid and unattractive penis render, check. Uncircumcised is fine, but uncircumcised guys pull back the foreskin to have sex and expose the glans. It's surprising how much I dislike seeing this stupid brown tube that the creator of the game chose to go with. It makes the sex scenes extremely meh.
I'm aware the foreskin gets pulled back in sex, Daz just doesn't give that option for their genitalia models, its either cut or uncut that's it

Quick question can you bang the moms friend yet? (ive played most of the updates btw)
not yet, but i think it might be pretty close to happening
What he said

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes