3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Hee.
How can it be NTR with the Mom? The Mom was never a love interest, was never going to be a love interest and will never be a love interest. Therefore, it's not N-T-R, it's just S-E-X.
Netorare doesn't require a romantic relationship. It's about stealing someone's affection. A quick search on a site like nhentai for "netorare mother|sister|daughter" will give you literally hundreds of examples. It's one of the core tropes of the genre.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
ok the update was good til we got the phonecall in the end.. i dont like that one bit.
And here it comes

Oh boy, the development with the Mom at the end will not go down well with many here I expect.
What is that grinding noise? Is that pitchforks being sharpened?
*sits back and grabs some popcorn*
I suppose it was to much to hope my fan base not have insecure fucking incels in it

Anybody been able to load his save files from the previous version?
Previous saves should work just fine

What's with the MC dick? He needs to see a doctor.. Your foreskin shouldn't be covering your dick like that when you're hard, does he have phimosis?
That's just how uncut dicks look in Daz3d

I hate dev's who do this... Why did you have to make his mother the hottest character if we can't get with her, just what I want to read about the hottest character's relationship with someone else (n)
This game doesn't have incest

once you said the mom still aint getting anything for her imma go head and delete the game until it does come. same thing for the live to fight dev. the milf in that game people been waiting months , close to a year nd nothing there either . smh cats be missing the plot .
The content you want will never be in this game

Grabs bag of freshly made popcorn. Awaiting the arrival of Oedipus' Army followed by the warring factions of the NTR Legions.
It will be amusing

Old saves are not working AGAIN ??? OMG...
I'm not sure why they wouldn't?

So i guess this is going to have a NTR TAG soon because of the mom, it was a good game before the end of this update, time to move on from this game. Good luck dev.
No incest in this game, the mom isn't a love interest. It isn't NTR

I'am kinda understand why dev did what he did with mom - to push Miranda a little bit i guess, but still, i'am feel the same way as you. Also dev long time ago said that there wouldn't be any mom-son content, and it was ok for me, but i didn't expect that we are going to listen about her affairs.
You literally figured out the point of it in your post, are you really so insecure you cant hear a character who the MC is never going to get with talk about their sex life?

Netorare doesn't require a romantic relationship. It's about stealing someone's affection. A quick search on a site like nhentai for "netorare mother|sister|daughter" will give you literally hundreds of examples. It's one of the core tropes of the genre.
That is not even remotely accurate, no affection is being stolen here

A game that doesn't have incest in it said the mom character has a boyfriend that's it

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
oidex so by that logic you're implying that if someone that i know (example) a family, friend etc. starts dating someone besides me who I have 0 interest in that its netorare? Whatever this nhentai site is it clearly got people not thinking for themselves.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
And here it comes

I suppose it was to much to hope my fan base not have insecure fucking incels in it

It will be amusing

You literally figured out the point of it in your post, are you really so insecure you cant hear a character who the MC is never going to get with talk about their sex life?

A game that doesn't have incest in it said the mom character has a boyfriend that's it
In general i agree with you, but a few points:
1- calling your fanbase incels is usually not a good thing :LUL:
2- did you really expect it to go any other way? like really?
3- if she won't be a LI i personally don't care about knowing the sex adventures of the mom with whoever she wants to go with, i don't know why you'd even add it to the story but, you're the dev and this is your game so you can go any direction you like; if that will be part of the story from now on i'll personally just skip it altogether, but that's just me as i don't like sex scenes that don't involve MC

oidex so by that logic you're implying that if someone that i know (example) a family, friend etc. starts dating someone besides me who I have 0 interest in that its netorare? Whatever this nhentai site is it clearly got people not thinking for themselves.
You're right about that, but by the same logic i honestly don't care to know about it

Arassei

May 28, 2019
if she won't be a LI i personally don't care about knowing the sex adventures of the mom with whoever she wants to go with, i don't know why you'd even add it to the story but, you're the dev and this is your game so you can go any direction you like; if that will be part of the story from now on i'll personally just skip it altogether, but that's just me as i don't like sex scenes that don't involve MC
Finally, someone said it...

You play as the MC, what the point to see that you can't have some girls, except to piss you off ?
And don't show them naked, then.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That locker room scene was hot as fuck.

Nobody is having their affection stolen, she's still going to love her son. She is barely even part of the game and was never going to be getting any son dick.

Damn but you people need to stop throwing ntr at everything, it was funny at first now it's just sad.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Finally, someone said it...

You play as the MC, what the point to see that you can't have some girls, except to piss you off ?
And don't show them naked, then.
just a small note:
Whatever i said it was my own personal opinion, there are a lot of people who just play these games for the sex only and don't give a fuck who's in said sex scenes

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
1- calling your fanbase incels is usually not a good thing :LUL:
If you don't want to be called something, don't act like it

2- did you really expect it to go any other way? like really?
I actually expected grown adults, to act like adults, guess it was to much to hope for

3- if she won't be a LI i personally don't care about knowing the sex adventures of the mom with whoever she wants to go with, i don't know why you'd even add it to the story but, you're the dev and this is your game so you can go any direction you like; if that will be part of the story from now on i'll personally just skip it altogether, but that's just me as i don't like sex scenes that don't involve MC
The point of adding it to the story was the mom planting the idea in Miranda's head that fucking a younger guy can be a lot of fun

The only younger guy Miranda knows, is the MC!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
It just means you're not enough on this forum, as soon as i saw that scene i knew exactly what was going to happen lol
This situation did float into my head for one or two seconds, but I thought saying for literal YEARS madison not being a love interest would have solved that problem

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
once you said the mom still aint getting anything for her imma go head and delete the game until it does come. same thing for the live to fight dev. the milf in that game people been waiting months , close to a year nd nothing there either . smh cats be missing the plot .
You are playing a game with no incest tag where the dev has said a few times there will never be incest and you are waiting for incest while saying others are missing the plot......

Sometimes comedy just writes itself....

ExpBar

May 14, 2019
Archis reacted to my post earlier with the respons;

I THOUGH I had the same problem as you, stuck in loading screen !

BUT then I saw that i WAS in the MENU (with almost invisible menytext) and not the start-up screen!

Hint to Dev: Gray meny text on the orange background is hard to see !

And indeed he was right. On the left side of the screen was a lettering in light gray that I missed. Maybe the same happened for you also?
thanks mate

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
And here it comes

It will be amusing

If this game isn't going to have incest then why even include his mother at all? He left home, so leave her there too. Honestly that's just stupid and you're setting yourself up to have people be mad. You made one of the easily hottest characters in your game the MC mother then get upset and call your "fans" incels because they're upset they can't get with that girl, lol. Why even include that at all? If its not an incest game then who the fuck wants to read about their mother fucking some teenager?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This situation did float into my head for one or two seconds, but I thought saying for literal YEARS madison not being a love interest would have solved that problem
There is a certain group of people on this site that thow ntr at everything. You so much as hint at another man with a woman in the game, even if that woman will never be touched by the MC, then you get to meet those people.

Compared to the amount of people on the site there aren't many but they are very loud to the point where mods have to keep shutting ntr rages down and deleting comments.

It's got beyond a joke now.

Best thing to do is ignore them and do you, trying to talk sense into them is impossible.

If this game isn't going to have incest then why even include his mother at all? He left home, so leave her there too. Honestly that's just stupid and you're setting yourself up to have people be mad. You made one of the easily hottest characters in your game the MC mother then get upset and call your "fans" incels because they're upset they can't get with that girl, lol. Why even include that at all? If its not an incest game then who the fuck wants to read about their mother fucking some teenager?
He literally just explained it.

It was used as a plot device to get the mothers friend into the idea of fucking a younger man, that being the MC.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
There is a certain group of people on this site that thow ntr at everything. You so much as hint at another man with a woman in the game, even if that woman will never be touched by the MC, then you get to meet those people.

Compared to the amount of people on the site there aren't many but they are very loud to the point where mods have to keep shutting ntr rages down and deleting comments.

Best thing to do is ignore them and do you, trying to talk sense into them is impossible.

It was used as a plot device to get the mothers friend into the idea of fucking a younger man, that being the MC.
Lmao yeah an unnecessary and stupid plot device to make her interested in younger cock. That's fucking dumb. Why use his mother??? She couldn't have a different friend whos into younger guys? Use whatever excuse you want, but the mother shouldn't of been used if this isn't an incest game.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I'M not saying anything of the sort. The people who coined the term (hentai mangaka) do, as evidenced by the hundreds of manga with virtually this exact setup. Nhentai is just an archive site, you can see the same on any other. Many of those manga even have NTR in the title, so it's not just "insecure incels" tagging it as such. Does it bother me personally that the mother gets herself a boy-toy-stand-in her son's age as soon as he is out of the house? Yes, but only because she has the most appealing model in my eyes, and she is dangled in front of us but out of reach.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That locker room scene was hot as fuck.
Thanks! (y)

That scene was tricky to put together but I was happy with the end result

Nobody is having their affection stolen, she's still going to love her son. She is barely even part of the game and was never going to be getting any son dick.

Damn but you people need to stop throwing ntr at everything, it was funny at first now it's just sad.
I think it fair to say it was always sad, its just a lot less funny now

You are playing a game with no incest tag where the dev has said a few times there will never be incest and you are waiting for incest while saying others are missing the plot......

Sometimes comedy just writes itself....
The comedy has kinda faded after years of this shit

thanks mate
I need to figure out how to fix this, I don't even know what I did

I'll have a look today

This!

The problem is they are going to be around this thread now, because people like that don't stop playing games they hate

Lmao yeah an unnecessary and stupid plot device to make her interested in younger cock. That's fucking dumb. Why use his mother??? She couldn't have a different friend whos into younger guys? Use whatever excuse you want, but the mother shouldn't of been used if this isn't an incest game.
That would involve me creating a entirely knew character for just that one scene, Madison serves the purpose just fine

'The mother shouldn't be used if this isn't an incest game', she has been in this game for fucking years

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Nah, i think you'll be safe
that's not ntr and if there won't be scenes involving the mom i don't think they'll have any basis to come here and throw shit at your game
Here's hoping your right about that

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes