3.20 star(s) 26 Votes
D

Deleted member 2960285

alright if robert de niro was gay, would he fuck black dudes?

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I'm glad I finally got to see Sarah and Katie.

I've enjoyed the game from the start but a dyke likes to see girls get it on and those are 2 hot girls. Pretty well known I like muscle chicks and Sarah is deff competing for the top spot there with Jenna from Personal Trainer. Think Sarah might just pip the lead, Jenna is more submissive and I like my Amozonians to throw me across the room ... preferably onto the bed or a sofa, not a wall (it's happened, my girlfriend drunk has sht aim and i'm really small so she can launch me when she puts effort in .... flying into a wall isn't as funny as she found it).

Also glad Pepper got some, she's adorable.

Now with Miranda getting ideas in her head it's only a matter of time.

If you think about it he's one lucky bastard.

If he gets all the women he's got the rich girl to take care of him, his own personal trainer, a milf to cook and clean and someone to answer the phone for him.

Just need someone to fan him down on a hot day and he'd live like a king.
Sarah is much more aggressive yeah, her throwing Katie around a little will turn up later

And really into a wall? That sounds fucking painful lol

When it comes to James, he is set up pretty well, should probably consider an alternate universe ending where he gets the harem :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, a WT to choose between Missionary or Cowgirl?
I haven't seen a choice that wasn't difficult to choose.
Sorry if that sounds harsh, but this doesn't really need a WT in my personal opinion.
Those people just keep turning up, I'll never understand it

Ok, just wanted to be sure, thanks for responding.
I understand that it was a set up for Miranda and James, but I wasn't 100% sure because I have seen other VNs go that way. So thanks for clearing it up.
No problem, wish more people had responded to it this way lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And really into a wall? That sounds fucking painful lol
When we started dating I only had a small room. The flat me and my twinsy had wasn't very big, the bedroom only just about fit double beds in with just enough space left for a couple of drawer units.

Anywhooo, my bed was pushed up against the wall, left a big enough gap to get down one side, it was a tight squeeze if I tried to put the bed in the middle.

Me and my girlfriend had been out for a few drinks and she decided to get all romantic and carry me into the bedroom, then she thinks throwing me onto the bed will be all sexy like.

Only problem is she's incredibly athletic and quite tall, i'm 4 foot 8 and built like a twiglet so with her drunk strength she launches me on to the bed ...... and I sail right over it into the wall on the other side.

Gave her the giggles and killed the mood for me. Funny looking back now but it bloody hurt at the time. Not every day your girlfriend uses you as a human dart.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
When we started dating I only had a small room. The flat me and my twinsy had wasn't very big, the bedroom only just about fit double beds in with just enough space left for a couple of drawer units.

Anywhooo, my bed was pushed up against the wall, left a big enough gap to get down one side, it was a tight squeeze if I tried to put the bed in the middle.

Me and my girlfriend had been out for a few drinks and she decided to get all romantic and carry me into the bedroom, then she thinks throwing me onto the bed will be all sexy like.

Only problem is she's incredibly athletic and quite tall, i'm 4 foot 8 and built like a twiglet so with her drunk strength she launches me on to the bed ...... and I sail right over it into the wall on the other side.

Gave her the giggles and killed the mood for me. Funny looking back now but it bloody hurt at the time. Not every day your girlfriend uses you as a human dart.
So gay, short, redheaded and likes aggressive muscles. No wonder Katie and Sarah appeals so much lol

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So gay, short, redheaded and likes aggressive muscles. No wonder Katie and Sarah appeals so much lol
They are fantastic characters. I love their banter as much as their bodies.

I've always loved characters and people that are comfortable in themselves and enjoy life so Katie is fantastic. While Sarah is by far in my top tier of hottest characters, I just love Katie, she's awesome.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
They are fantastic characters. I love their banter as much as their bodies.

I've always loved characters and people that are comfortable in themselves and enjoy life so Katie is fantastic. While Sarah is by far in my top tier of hottest characters, I just love Katie, she's awesome.
Katie is the most fun to write in this game, I've mentioned that in the thread a few times. Like you said, she enjoys life and that is a lot of fun to work with

And Sarah? I like muscles as well as MILFS lol

Reactions: Dipper Pines

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like my Amozonians to throw me across the room ... preferably onto the bed or a sofa, not a wall (it's happened, my girlfriend drunk has sht aim and i'm really small so she can launch me when she puts effort in .... flying into a wall isn't as funny as she found it).
I would like to start with me apologises first.
but I read this part and fell off my chair laughing.
I am really really sorry I shouldn't of expecially as you hit the wall and that had to hurt but even knowing that and although I have no idea what you look like.
For some strange inexplicable reason I suddenly had the Image of a small woman beeing thrown across a room by drunk Jenna looking woman and her hiting the bed with somuch force that she's bounced off again only to fly out an open window.
and I have no idea where that thought came from probably watching too many carttons.

Sorry

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And Sarah? I like muscles as well as MILFS lol
The biggest problem is the lack of good muscle women in games.

There are some great ones. Sarah is top tier then there is Jenna and big red from Vinland. Reluctant Archon has an Orc woman and The Sorcerer has Dagna, Kiri and Susan.

There are a few dotted around but good ones are so rare. It was Sarah that first pulled me into this game, she looks amazing and I love her character. She's deff someone i'd go for IRL.

Both Sarah and Katie just go so well together though. I don't just mean in a sex way, even as friends they just work well.

If the game didn't have either one of those it wouldn't be as good. It would still be fun but those 2 make it great.

On top of that the milfs are good characters too. Pepper manages to be super adorable and a hot milf at the same time and watching Miranda's character growth after the divorce is a good read.

Even with the humour and over the top butt sizes it has some good writing and characters i've been enjoying but yeah, it's deff Katie and Sarah that hold the top spots here. For me at least.

I would like to start with me apologises first.
but I read this part and fell off my chair laughing.
I am really really sorry I shouldn't of expecially as you hit the wall and that had to hurt but even knowing that and although I have no idea what you look like.
For some strange inexplicable reason I suddenly had the Image of a small woman beeing thrown across a room by drunk Jenna looking woman and her hiting the bed with somuch force that she's bounced off again only to fly out an open window.
and I have no idea where that thought came from probably watching too many carttons.

Sorry
Rofl.

It's not too far off. My girlfriend has always been into athletics and has done it for years. She's quite well toned and i'm rather thin and really short which makes me really light to her especially when she has beer strength.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
They always say yes, in every single game, even with build up they still say yes.

So you want a game with no sex at all?
did i said this?
my point was there are no choices to make ..(well i think 2 at 2h gameplay so far)..that count,
my mc had atleast told those shehulk to fo on a sunday gym appointment
or at the cafe , or the office ... etc
well - it is a kinetic novel , not a vn - so its boring for me

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Both Sarah and Katie just go so well together though. I don't just mean in a sex way, even as friends they just work well.

If the game didn't have either one of those it wouldn't be as good. It would still be fun but those 2 make it great.

On top of that the milfs are good characters too. Pepper manages to be super adorable and a hot milf at the same time and watching Miranda's character growth after the divorce is a good read.

Even with the humour and over the top butt sizes it has some good writing and characters i've been enjoying but yeah, it's deff Katie and Sarah that hold the top spots here. For me at least.
Those two are always a team in my eyes, that's why so much of their story revolves around each other. Katie and Sarah don't really work without each other in this context lol

Both with sex and as friends, it just clicks, maybe more in the future...:sneaky:

Pepper and Miranda are trickier, trying to have those two involved without going the route of I saw dick and now I'm a slut like a lot of these games do with the MILF's

Pepper likes fun, but trying to make it more playful rather than complete whore

Miranda is lonely, but I don't want her to come across as desperate and pathetic

Rofl.

It's not too far off. My girlfriend has always been into athletics and has done it for years. She's quite well toned and i'm rather thin and really short which makes me really light to her especially when she has beer strength.
I suppose 'does she bench you?' is to obvious a joke lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
did i said this?
my point was there are no choices to make ..(well i think 2 at 2h gameplay so far)..that count,
my mc had atleast told those shehulk to fo on a sunday gym appointment
or at the cafe , or the office ... etc
well - it is a kinetic novel , not a vn - so its boring for me
The choices only affect the kind of sex you have in game, i.e blowjob or handjob, or positions like cowgirl or doggy

You don't get to actually pick who you have sex with in game

It might not be the kind of game you would enjoy

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The choices only affect the kind of sex you have in game, i.e blowjob or handjob, or positions like cowgirl or doggy

You don't get to actually pick who you have sex with in game

It might not be the kind of game you would enjoy
well
thats what i was saying ...
and to be clear - read my sig pls

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
looks like the reason for the saves not working is because the project name changed.

I have 2 global saves for OldFriendsandPublic-XXXXXX in /%appdata%/Renpy
Copying over the data doesn't neccessarily cause it to work either as it seems the script had some changes. I did have one working save though so not a big deal on my end.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes