3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Out of curiosity, with all the talk of keeping things casual and other people being involved, what is the end goal?

Are we looking at relationships or just a big casual group thing?

Unless that's spoiler territory.

It's just the romance tag and all, makes me think relationship but don't know how that would work. Like we've said, it's hard to see Katie with Sarah and vice versa plus with Pepper now being involved and others soon. Just making me wonder what end goal is.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
holy shit make the words on the main menu more visible i was sitting there for 5 mins before i realized that it wasnt a start up splash screen
ooooh my fucking god it happened to me to!!
i was checking out to see if people have problems getting a frozen start up splash screen image and noticed your post :LOL:

Reactions: fhjafhj
Aug 2, 2018
can someone link me a bunch of games with models like Miranda or the friends mom from dreams of desire

madison model is also cool so send those as well

o also dev guy, idc if the guy fucking Madison is a swell guy, and idk if ur doing “landlady/tenant” but can I be at the shit out of him and get with Madison, or just retcon that

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can someone link me a bunch of games with models like Miranda or the friends mom from dreams of desire

madison model is also cool so send those as well

o also dev guy, idc if the guy fucking Madison is a swell guy, and idk if ur doing “landlady/tenant” but can I be at the shit out of him and get with Madison, or just retcon that
I'll repeat what the dev has already said.

There is never going to be any incest and he isn't changing anything about that scene.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
looks like the reason for the saves not working is because the project name changed.

I have 2 global saves for OldFriendsandPublic-XXXXXX in /%appdata%/Renpy
Copying over the data doesn't neccessarily cause it to work either as it seems the script had some changes. I did have one working save though so not a big deal on my end.
That explains that issue, I had to rebuild due to a GUI issue, didn't think it would matter as the project is the same

Out of curiosity, with all the talk of keeping things casual and other people being involved, what is the end goal?

Are we looking at relationships or just a big casual group thing?

Unless that's spoiler territory.

It's just the romance tag and all, makes me think relationship but don't know how that would work. Like we've said, it's hard to see Katie with Sarah and vice versa plus with Pepper now being involved and others soon. Just making me wonder what end goal is.
I think I put this in the thread a while ago but I'll spoiler it just in case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ooooh my fucking god it happened to me to!!
i was checking out to see if people have problems getting a frozen start up splash screen image and noticed your post :LOL:
This will be fixed for the next version, promise lol Its cause on my monitor I can see it so I never noticed the issue

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
...Also its a shame you cant really see Katie with Sarah, because that's were I'm going with it. Katie's whole I want her back because I didn't get to end it on my terms isn't her being completely honest. This will be brought up later and the end of the game has a time skip to show things later on down the line
I phrased that really badly.

I meant I find it hard to see them in a serious relationship with him. Together, sure, even now it feels they are more suited to each other but anything serious with others included I was finding it hard to see.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I phrased that really badly.

I meant I find it hard to see them in a serious relationship with him. Together, sure, even now it feels they are more suited to each other but anything serious with others included I was finding it hard to see.
No need to worry then, never at anypoint will they get serious with him. Sarah obviously cares about him more than Katie, but that's just their history, she's a good friend, that's it. She is more open to stuff like dinner and a movie than Katie would be but nothing more. That's why she is going to be really pissed when she finds out about Miranda lol

J68

Mar 4, 2018
I'm not sure why they wouldn't?
Every single save file I tried even the autosave ones give me the following error:
Code:
 File "G:\fun\OldFriendAndPublicTransportation\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "G:\fun\OldFriendAndPublicTransportation\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "G:\fun\OldFriendAndPublicTransportation\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "G:\fun\OldFriendAndPublicTransportation\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Ignore loops on the error, rollback also fails.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Every single save file I tried even the autosave ones give me the following error:
Code:
 File "G:\fun\OldFriendAndPublicTransportation\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "G:\fun\OldFriendAndPublicTransportation\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "G:\fun\OldFriendAndPublicTransportation\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "G:\fun\OldFriendAndPublicTransportation\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Ignore loops on the error, rollback also fails.
A couple of posts above you we figured out the problem, the game had to be rebuilt due a gui issue

This broke saves without me realizing

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
This latest version doesn't start. It opens only the page with the picture of MC and all female character but nothing more.
Any suggestion?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
This latest version doesn't start. It opens only the page with the picture of MC and all female character but nothing more.
Any suggestion?
There is an issue with the font color, the menu is still there just hard to see

I plan to fix this for the next release

OK GREAT so now you have spoiled the end for me I no longer need to play it anymore GEE THANKS A BUNCH.

KIDDING
I think thats sounds like a really good story Dev look forward to seeing it in the game :)
Thanks, hoping people will enjoy it when we finally get there

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Miranda always struck me as the one looking for love.

Katie has been after Sarah from the start, she even used sharing the MC as an exuse to get to her. Sarah just needed a good fucking to get her mind back on track. Those 2 have always seemed more compatible with each other. I can see a short period of casual sex with the 3 but nothing long term.

Pepper just seems like she wants to have a bit of fun.

Not sure if any of the others will get involved. I'd like to see Fiona get some at least once. Giant girl needs to get laid.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes