3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Miranda always struck me as the one looking for love.

Katie has been after Sarah from the start, she even used sharing the MC as an exuse to get to her. Sarah just needed a good fucking to get her mind back on track. Those 2 have always seemed more compatible with each other. I can see a short period of casual sex with the 3 but nothing long term.

Pepper just seems like she wants to have a bit of fun.
That's basically exactly how I wanted everything to come across, so all good so far!

Not sure if any of the others will get involved. I'd like to see Fiona get some at least once. Giant girl needs to get laid.
Everyone except for Madison will get some sex scenes at some point. Fiona is a tricky one however with her being Katie's sister, they fucking hate each other, so she is less keen on fucking a guy who had sex with Katie lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Do you plan to have James pull back from being a play-the-field guy to a man with genuine feelings and commitment? That could have serious thread ramifications. No mom was bad. Mom having her own sex life was worse. MC focused on only one female?

mobs2.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you plan to have James pull back from being a play-the-field guy to a man with genuine feelings and commitment? That could have serious thread ramifications. No mom was bad. Mom having her own sex life was worse. MC focused on only one female?

View attachment 1178963
That's what we've just been talking about, he will end up with 1 woman.

To shorten it...

MC and Miranda will get serious.
Katie and Sarah get together but that is how they have always looked to me anyway. Katie basically used the MC to get to Sarah.
Pepper just wants fun.
Others are just sex.

Miranda is the only one looking to settle down with him.

Fiona is a tricky one however with her being Katie's sister,
I did not put that together. I absolutely missed that fact.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I did not put that together. I absolutely missed that fact.
Yeah, it was brought up in the thread when she first appeared in game, but it hasn't been mentioned in game yet

I probably should have given Katie a line or two about having a sister, since she mentioned her family more than once lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, it was brought up in the thread when she first appeared in game, but it hasn't been mentioned in game yet

I probably should have given Katie a line or two about having a sister, since she mentioned her family more than once lol
So I take it Fiona is one of the ones that doesn't approve of Katie's lifestyle and choices?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
So I take it Fiona is one of the ones that doesn't approve of Katie's lifestyle and choices?
Yeah, her mom and dad get annoyed but still pay for everything regardless and never tell her no, they don't dislike her that much. Her dad especially has a blind spot for her

Fiona fucking hates her because she works hard at the family company, while Katie just sits around. She thinks her sister is spoiled and should be cut off from the money

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, her mom and dad get annoyed but still pay for everything regardless and never tell her no, they don't dislike her that much. Her dad especially has a blind spot for her

Fiona fucking hates her because she works hard at the family company, while Katie just sits around. She thinks her sister is spoiled and should be cut off from the money
I do see Fiona's point of view.

While I do absolutely adore Katie, she is a bit lazy. I get her dad's point, she's his daughter and he loves her and she could probably be doing more with her life even if the family business isn't her thing.

Hopefully KAtie finds something that interests her besides Sarah's body, then her and Fiona can make up.

I do see Katie's view though, she's young and wants to enjoy life.

This is one of those stories where i'm hoping everyone gets their happy ending. Obviously MC and Miranda will, KAtie and Sarah. Hope Pepper can get her daughter on track and then we just need to see if we can gently remove that stick from Fiona's arse.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Drakel_Kami1989

Apr 5, 2020
The only thing that bothers me about the latest update is the Madison revelation at the end. It just felt like it was thrown in there just to give her something to do. When the player had not spent that much time with her and with zero build-up and it was done off-screen. Now Madison messing with Miranda does make sense in some kind of way. Now I know that incest is not in this game but based on the characteristics of Madison shown it kinda needs to be in the game I'll explain. I can see that Madison secretly wanted to have a sexual relationship with the MC but did not act fully to it. Meaning she would peak & masturbate when he was in the shower when he brings home girls over to have sex or caught him masturbating, possibly only gave him a handjob while he was a sleep but excuse it as wet dreams. But once the MC moved out her desires grew rapidly that she is using this 18-year-old as a rebound for her desire to cope with not acting on it fully. Just like Sarah did with Katie to cope with her breakup with her boyfriend. So until the MC becomes more involved with his mom's life and possibly finds out and acts on Madison's desires, she will still use the 18-year-old as her boy toy and nothing more. This is just a bit of brainstorming & a theory of an idea.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing that bothers me about the latest update is the Madison revelation at the end. It just felt like it was thrown in there just to give her something to do. When the player had not spent that much time with her and with zero build-up and it was done off-screen. Now Madison messing with Miranda does make sense in some kind of way. Now I know that incest is not in this game but based on the characteristics of Madison shown it kinda needs to be in the game I'll explain. I can see that Madison secretly wanted to have a sexual relationship with the MC but did not act fully to it. Meaning she would peak & masturbate when he was in the shower when he brings home girls over to have sex or caught him masturbating, possibly only gave him a handjob while he was a sleep but excuse it as wet dreams. But once the MC moved out her desires grew rapidly that she is using this 18-year-old as a rebound for her desire to cope with not acting on it fully. Just like Sarah did with Katie to cope with her breakup with her boyfriend. So until the MC becomes more involved with his mom's life and possibly finds out and acts on Madison's desires, she will still use the 18-year-old as her boy toy and nothing more. This is just a bit of brainstorming & a theory of an idea.
There is never going to be any incest here.

Madison isn't ever going to be a love interest, Miranda is the end goal not his mother.

Meaning she would peak & masturbate when he was in the shower when he brings home girls over to have sex or caught him masturbating, possibly only gave him a handjob while he was a sleep but excuse it as wet dreams.
You make a mother that in her own words was overprotective, and make her sound like a creepy pervert.

I mean, that's some imagination but no, she never wanted to fuck her son.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I love incest games just as much as a lot of people but not every game needs incest. This game is one that I can appreciate because the characters are fun and just about everyone of them is someone I would pursue IRL. I get that people want Madison to be sexually involved with the MC, I would love to see that, but that is not this game. If you just want pictures of her, check this thread.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
None of the "characteristics" you describe as Madison's are, in fact, Madison's. You have projected them onto her in order to justify including an incestual relationship. And that's fine, as far as it goes. You've used your own imagination to take the story in a different direction than the author. Good on you for the creativity.

However, if Madison's appearance and actions were just as simple as they appear, then all she is doing is trying to entice her lonely and single friend into looking elsewhere for excitement instead of the (apparently) uninspiring men her age. That's all. No sexual attraction to her own son and (as is intimated by Oppai) no suggestion that her own son be Miranda's target.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So basically I have learned a couple of things today firstly I learned that it feels like there's way to many peep's on here that like playing updates quickly just so that as i'm about to sit down and play it they can to tell me how it end's :(.
Secondly I learned I really should play any new update right away just so when they tell me how it ends it's not such a suprize :LOL:.
And thirdly it apparently it looks like so i'm told here the MC's mom's might be a cougar who is trying to encourage her friend to be one too :unsure:.
Again just kidding you really can't spoil this game for me that way :p.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Dev said that's there because he likes having them naked, nothing to do with the games content.
I get that, who doesn't like em nekkid too lol... imma just saying that it can cause misunderstanding as well.. as gamers, we are a visual sorta crowd and its kinda common for people not to read dev's notes too deeply and just jump into the game... also usually the banner and/or splash screen is taken as sorta the *hint of things to come*...

To be clear, imma not telling dev to remove/change or what not, mocha mama is def the main draw here but yeah, its not unexpected some peeps are raising their voices over the lack of mom...

LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
listen i enjoy the game and have been playing it from the start but if i could make one request it would be to have a few more interesting angles during the scenes. the ladies here are pretty nice and it would be nice if for example during the pepper scene the camera would pull back just a bit so you can see the full shape of her back and ass rather than just a massive closeup of just ass.
like i dont know if putting in a pov shot or 2 would kill your vision or anything but it would be nice

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
man, do we really need to know what the mc's mom love life is? story was going so well. i dont need to know shes a fucking cougar slut
... ... but you were happy for Pepper to be one in this last update, or for Miranda to be one in the future?
Hmm - is that hypocrisy?

Also the dev has explained quite sensibly and clearly the plot reasoning for the conversation between Miranda and mother.

I was caught out by the Fiona / Katie sister thing.
Which means that MC is working for Katie's father.
Which means she came to the MC's workplace to meet him, knowing what company he is working for.
Which means she risked running into Fiona. ( Or is that a future scene we have yet to see?)
Which means Fiona would get to know that the MC is fucking her sister - before or after she fucks the MC as well?

Can't help feeling Oppai that this 'secret' should have stayed a secret until a suitable 'dramatic' point in the story.

;)

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes