3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Lots of those would probably work as an update.

You're confused, she's confused, we'd all be confused but there would be boobs so all would be well.
The folder I have for the one off renders I've made over the three years I worked on this game is over 300 renders now, so that pretty much does equal an update :p :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: camilo98

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The folder I have for the one off renders I've made over the three years I worked on this game is over 300 renders now, so that pretty much does equal an update :p :ROFLMAO:
There you go.

Thread them all together with some sort of side plot and jobs a good one.

Gives you time to work out what to do for main plot and we can all work out just what in the hell is supposed to be going on, be like a mystery update where we can see if the renders actually match the plot or not.

Game within a game

Gameception.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just curious. What is the timeline before something is marked as abandoned?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
3 months of complete silence including Patreon and Discord.

Not all devs post here or even come here at all so it's based on all their interactions.

Reactions: clowns234

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Since people are making posts about abandoned status I'll just quickly jump in with an update.

Work is continuing, slowly. But the day job takes priority, things have gotten busy and the job pays way to well to not give it my full attention. Not passing up a chance for more money for a game I don't profit from lol

Anyway here is a render of Miranda trying to get in on a modern trend, a woman her age might not be quite flexible enough for it though lol

Miranda Jack-O.png

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Man! I'm glad this game is rising up!
I know what is like to deal with entitled shitheads!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Let's get some Halloween themes in there somewhere, Mister!

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I love the dialogue in this game. The banter between the characters (especially the scenes with Katie, Sarah, and the MC) is well-written and executed in a smart way. The verbal sparring is laden with sexual tension and humor, and the errant personalities of the women match their fecund bodies quite nicely. Very original approach in terms of the writing, would like to see more girls written like this in other games.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes