3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Why did Madison become such a bitch?

Feels like an NTR game now
Not sure what your issue is as far as I can tell she isn't a bitch.
So please enlighten me In what way is she a bitch?.
Is she a bitch because you don't get to fuck her and never will get to fuck her?.
Since she is not a LI.
And never will be.
And this Is not any kind of Incest game.
Asfar as MC's Mom go's.
Plus as you only hear about her toyboy not see them so please if she isn't and I repeat she is not an MC's Love Interest.
On top of which the MC tells her to go out and get her self some.
Pray tell in how do's it in any possible way give NTR vibes?.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and Dopplyn

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
I just started playing this and I've gotta ask, is there a big personality shift with Sarah? Because right now she's my least favorite character, and it would make me very sad if she just remains a bitchy Tsundere the whole game. Love Miranda and the rest of the girls though!

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Oppai Auteur I know this game doesn't have incest..and after reading almost all comments with incest you have no desire to add incest and since this is your first learning project ..
Let me ask this question which no one has asked I think..will you add incest in you futures projects :ROFLMAO:. Since your game models are perfect & everyone is demanding incest.:ROFLMAO:

And this game is great with or without incest
''Everyone is demanding'' No, incest disgusts me.

Reactions: natford

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
I think Oppai Auteur should consider adding Incest if possible.
If you had read the thread a bit more, you'd have discovered that incest discussion happened more then once and it always came down to the same end. If the dev wanted an incest game, he would have made it like that from the start. The main love interest in this game is Miranda (black MILF) and he said that he will stick to that.
The dev also pointed out that after this game is finished he might start another project that is based on incest, but that is far future. Lets just wait until this one is finished :D

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys!

Been a little silent so I thought I'd jump in and give an update on whats happening.

I already mentioned when I posted the Madison render(one of my favs of her btw :p ) that I was doing overtime at my day job so that gave me less time to work on the release. Doing that overtime actually helped me get a new contract for the day job to get an extra shift each week, so basically that's what has been happening. Work lol

The game is still being worked on but real life takes priority, so I wont be giving an estimated release for the next update, it will be out when its ready. I'll post my usual previews soon, but until then have a Miranda render!

Miranda Pose.png

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hey guys!

Been a little silent so I thought I'd jump in and give an update on whats happening.

I already mentioned when I posted the Madison render(one of my favs of her btw :p ) that I was doing overtime at my day job so that gave me less time to work on the release. Doing that overtime actually helped me get a new contract for the day job to get an extra shift each week, so basically that's what has been happening. Work lol

The game is still being worked on but real life takes priority, so I wont be giving an estimated release for the next update, it will be out when its ready. I'll post my usual previews soon, but until then have a Miranda render!

View attachment 1294957
Wow!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Best to have no expectations. It's not a revenue game, purely act of creativity, so no timelines involved.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes