3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Well, you have a plenty of games to that. I'd like a game that doesn't have that different love between relatives.
Think of the poor and lonely single mom, VT. XD

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Well, you have a plenty of games to that. I'd like a game that doesn't have that different love between relatives.
I agree, It's nice to see a a game with no incest. After the success of games like DmD, dreaming of dana, dreams of desire. Incest games grew exponentialy and the quality was mostly horible. Boy sneeks to mom in shower, sees her naked, now i want to fuck her. It was just a poor excuse to make sex renders with a mother and son. Zero story or character development.

I'm not saying this is a gem as it certainly needs work but its a fresh change. Sometimes thats all you need in this.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
@Oppai Auteur
You're doing more uploading than needed. PC doesn't mean Windows. In Renpy it means Linux and Windows. So you don't need the separate Linux package. Though you will want to ensure that its properly labelled as PC and not Windows here and where ever else you distribute it. The Windows only package is suffixed -win .

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
If you want i can have a look just zip the duf file and send it to me as a pm.
Nah it’s okay man, thanks for the offer. I’ll just put aside some time later to give it a good look at

With the current content of the game, it's actually pretty good. It's one of the few that actually have a storyline and even though there isn't much of the actual sexual content itself, it definitely preludes to some good scenes for later in the game. I'm going to keep an eye on this one and see how it develops further.
Glad to know I’m managing to keep people interested :)

The grammatical errors were what I mostly meant with tidying up.
Ah I see, no worries then I’ll be working those errors out soon

If you're not going to use Patreon than you might as well put in some incest :FeelsGoodMan:
That is what the mother is for her time will come but first is her friend and her daughter
Why? All the games must have it?
Why not it is just us giving back the love they gave us when we were kids just different love...
What is much better incest-wincest
OR
Rape,Ntr,Mind break, Prostitute,Gore and much more that I don't want to talk.
Think of the poor and lonely single mom, VT. XD
Lol, i think she's able to enclose good times.
The thing is, Oppai Auteur said numerous times that incest wasn't even planned for this game at all. It's not a patreon deal. Mom is just mom here, and that's how it will be.
Yeah what Dilettante said, this has been discussed several times already

Awesome! Normal language and mc is not a freak or depressed , love it!
He could be a little taller though...
Thanks man, it’s unlikely I’ll be changing the models at this point, so I hope you can get used to his height

Reactions: Dilettante

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Nah it’s okay man, thanks for the offer. I’ll just put aside some time later to give it a good look at

Glad to know I’m managing to keep people interested :)

Ah I see, no worries then I’ll be working those errors out soon

Yeah what Dilettante said, this has been discussed several times already

Thanks man, it’s unlikely I’ll be changing the models at this point, so I hope you can get used to his height
What no mom sex damn shame.
Is there gonna be a way not to fuck all the girls later on ??? that white girl in the gym is ugly as hell ???

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
What no mom sex damn shame.
Is there gonna be a way not to fuck all the girls later on ??? that white girl in the gym is ugly as hell ???
With the exception of the mom, every girl seen will have sex scenes with the main character

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@Oppai Auteur Hey just a technical question or art question I suppose but how many renders do you usually do for each update cause it seems like a pretty lengthy update which I love and wish more devs took a cue from you and all though I know nothing will be done with the MCs mom but would have liked too:happyblush I still think you made up with it with the rest of the bootyful :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: girls and I thank you good sir ps I know a update just came out but I need MORE:test2::test2::test2:x'D

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
@Oppai Auteur Hey just a technical question or art question I suppose but how many renders do you usually do for each update cause it seems like a pretty lengthy update which I love and wish more devs took a cue from you and all though I know nothing will be done with the MCs mom but would have liked too:happyblush I still think you made up with it with the rest of the bootyful :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: girls and I thank you good sir ps I know a update just came out but I need MORE:test2::test2::test2:x'D
The last two updates have been in the region of 250 renders each with scripts about the same length as well if I’m remembering correctly

Reactions: blahblah25
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes