3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Right now, it's a strictly linear game. Just nice art and funny dialogue, no pressure about choices.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, I completely forgot to post this nice little gift I got here on the thread despite having it for a couple of days lol

Basically on my art thread (which you should all definitely check out, link in the first post) someone asked if there were any sigs of my work available, and I replied that there were none currently as I wasn't sure how to actually put one together.

Enter @carnalcardinal who very kindly offered to make some for my work in their free time and here is the result, so if you ever wanted to show your support here on the forum please use this sig! I was also given a window icon for the game as a nice little extra and I will be using that in the future versions of the game....and there might be more sigs in the future if we are very lucky :cool:

And now, as the guy who gave you the game you love to support, I am ordering you all to go thank @carnalcardinal for taking the time to do this for us, be sure to give them some thanks for both the sig and window icon :biggrin:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
And now, as the guy who gave you the game you love to support, I am ordering you all to go thank @carnalcardinal for taking the time to do this for us, be sure to give them some thanks for both the sig and window icon :biggrin:
Awesome sig. Too bad there is only 3 you can put at time, but i'll manage. And i'm actually also happen to be a fan of her game. :D

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Awesome sig. Too bad there is only 3 you can put at time, but i'll manage. And i'm actually also happen to be a fan of her game. :D
Since she took the time to make the sig, I should really take the time to try her game then :cool:

Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey folks, its been over a week since the release of 0.0004, which got a great reception so thanks for that, so anyway I'm here with a little update on the progress for the work on 0.0005

Like the last two releases, 0.0005 will cover two days worth of story and currently Day 6's script is finished, with the rendering being started as well. I'm still working on the script for Day 7 as this one is going to be a little bulky. Day 6 will have our first full on sex scene, which is with Katie, so here's hoping that I can make good and hot, especially since I plan to have adult content in all future releases. Day 7 however, you'll find is going to be little different. I mentioned it was going to be a little bulky and the reason for that is apart from a night out at a club with both Katie and Sarah(which may or may not be effecting future relationships lol) we will also be introducing a new side character, her name is Fiona and she is James' boss, which also makes her Ariana and Pepper's boss too. Let's see how she and James feel about each other lol

Here are some introductory renders for Fiona, hope you all like her, and look forward to 0.0005 :eazyHype:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sigh. More tats. Oh well. Another set of improbably large mammaries. No sighs there! Green hair is a surprising choice for a "boss". The expressions are certainly naughty, so I expect you're heading James into another potential oyster-eating scene. Well met!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Sigh. More tats. Oh well. Another set of improbably large mammaries. No sighs there! Green hair is a surprising choice for a "boss". The expressions are certainly naughty, so I expect you're heading James into another potential oyster-eating scene. Well met!
Come on, no sighs over big boobs on this thread! You'll make the girls angry :mad::p

When it comes to the fact green hair is kinda strange for a boss to have, I was aware that would come up so that's why it wont actually be ignored in game. Its to do with her family connections and how good she is at her job, so its tolerated but not approved off. Fiona has people hinting she should dye it again, the hair change is a recent thing

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Here are some introductory renders for Fiona, hope you all like her, and look forward to 0.0005 :eazyHype:
Great one. I like this rebel looking boss already. And that her assets is of different interesting shape. :p Delicious.
Those naughty expressions are somewhat pretty similar to Katie's indeed. I bet she will be a very fun boss to hang out with. Looking forward.
When it comes to the fact green hair is kinda strange for a boss to have, I was aware that would come up so that's why it wont actually be ignored in game. Its to do with her family connections and how good she is at her job, so its tolerated but not approved off. Fiona has people hinting she should dye it again, the hair change is a recent thing
That's very cool that you have plot reasons even for such small things. Makes story richer. Attention to detail is nice. :)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
i don't know maybe you have answered this and i really hope there will be not something like this but will there be any NTR
No, there wont be any content like that at any point in the game

I'm not really sure why you even asked that, it isn't in the tags, on the front page, hinted at in the actual game or mentioned in any of my posts about the game itself

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just asking i don't know what future updates will bring or even see the future as for tags they only show what games have right now but they get updated as games continue to grow same with your game.
Fair enough, the question just felt a little out of the blue to me

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Please make more. We need more love for white on black couplings!

@Oppai Auteur Have you thought about including pregnancy or raceplay?
Raceplay is a definitive no, even though the characters are black I don't want that to be part of the sexual elements, or brought up at all in game really, don't want them to just be about that

Pregnancy is a possibility, but more than likely that will be very end game stuff

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Raceplay is a definitive no, even though the characters are black I don't want that to be part of the sexual elements, or brought up at all in game really, don't want them to just be about that

Pregnancy is a possibility, but more than likely that will be very end game stuff
Thanks for the quick answer. I appreciate it. Shame about it since it seems common in reverse but you're the designer and I'm a curious purveyor of goods :D

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the quick answer. I appreciate it. Shame about it since it seems common in reverse but you're the designer and I'm a curious purveyor of goods :D
Sorry to ask, but non native english speaker, what is "raceplay" ???

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes