3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah, your character is pretty hot too.

IMO, small imperfections is what makes really hot a character, and adds personality. The face is great. Pretty but not the classic doll, and the body... great too. But maybe she's too perfect for a woman that it's suppose has given birth... Maybe a bit (just a bit) more belly, waist and hips, as a real mom in his late 20's or early 30's would have... If it's suppose she's kind of a "MILF-next-door" character, of course.

But, actually, I don't know nothing about DAZ3D, Poser, 3D models, etc. Maybe the original models have that kind of perfect bodies and can't be modified the way I say.
I uderstand what you are saying but A, the mother doesnt have a major role (Hence why i posted her here) and B, I think those slight imperfections wont be visible with cothes on.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Love the characters (the mature ones are awesome yes). Some dialogue needs a bit tidying up. I hope that these ladies will deliver on being a bit wilder than the average game here as their behavior suggests so far (with some varied preferences/fetishes). Hope there's some endings with most of the current cast eventually. Pepper for example seems like the type of character many devs make a scene or two for and then you can't pursue it further. Will keep tabs on the progress of this one :)

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Not sure how I feel about this VN. I think I enjoyed the 0.1 and 0.2 versions more overall. I'm looking forward to action with Miranda, the secretary, and the MC's mother, but so much time has been spent on such unlikable - to me, obviously - characters, that I just got annoyed while reading. The MC sounded like such a whiny prick on only his second day at work when he was asked to help, too.

I know it's your story, and you'll do what you want with the characters, but there's way too much immature and juvenile dialogue for my liking. For comparison, Where the Heart is also has a lot of immature bickering between characters, but it's more spread out and doesn't wear on the reader as much.

I hope you keep working on the VN, because it's still good and enjoyable overall. I'll continue to read future versions, but I hope at the very least that the MC won't be a dumbass in every single scenario. Surely he must have some self-awareness and know not to act like a tool all the time with people more than twice his age.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I said this a couple of months ago
:test:
Relax, the current cock is more than adequate, the one off renders I’ve done prove that lol

Love the characters (the mature ones are awesome yes). Some dialogue needs a bit tidying up. I hope that these ladies will deliver on being a bit wilder than the average game here as their behavior suggests so far (with some varied preferences/fetishes). Hope there's some endings with most of the current cast eventually. Pepper for example seems like the type of character many devs make a scene or two for and then you can't pursue it further. Will keep tabs on the progress of this one :)
I’m not sure what you mean by tidied up?

When it comes to scenes with characters, there won’t just be one or two for someone like Pepper then it’s forgotten, a lot of the relationships have cross overs and knock on effects. So don’t worry about a character being forgotten...besides who could possibly forget someone like Pepper :p

Not sure how I feel about this VN. I think I enjoyed the 0.1 and 0.2 versions more overall. I'm looking forward to action with Miranda, the secretary, and the MC's mother, but so much time has been spent on such unlikable - to me, obviously - characters, that I just got annoyed while reading. The MC sounded like such a whiny prick on only his second day at work when he was asked to help, too.

I know it's your story, and you'll do what you want with the characters, but there's way too much immature and juvenile dialogue for my liking. For comparison, Where the Heart is also has a lot of immature bickering between characters, but it's more spread out and doesn't wear on the reader as much.

I hope you keep working on the VN, because it's still good and enjoyable overall. I'll continue to read future versions, but I hope at the very least that the MC won't be a dumbass in every single scenario. Surely he must have some self-awareness and know not to act like a tool all the time with people more than twice his age.
I’ll keep it in mind for the future versions, although I can’t say agree with the opinion of it being immature bickering, it’s more banter between friends. And when it came to not wanting to help on the second day, it was just light hearted protest because he has desk job not manual labour

Reactions: Dilettante

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I haven't played "Acting Lessons" (the black bold guy with the little mustache in the banner gives me the creeps)
Liam is hands down the best thing about that game. I was apprehensive at first too because usually the black guy in these games are cucking you but I gave it a chance and found out it's totally different.
You should really give it a chance the story will feel like a kick in the feels but in a good way.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What's with the lack of choices? Am I missing something because I remember there being choices but now I'm forced into a "relationship" with the slut in heavy makeup. lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
What's with the lack of choices? Am I missing something because I remember there being choices but now I'm forced into a "relationship" with the slut in heavy makeup. lol
I made a post about this earlier in the thread, basically the relationship with Katie sets up others later done the line in the story, so its unavoidable. Its not a serious relationship anyway, just casual sex. When it comes to the choices I don't actually intend for relationships with any of the characters to be avoidable, its just more about choosing what you do in the relationship

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Tried last version, and i loved it! But there is still quite a bit of grammatical errors. I can list them all if you want @Oppai Auteur. New scenes are hot. And unlike some others before me, i liked the jokes and banter. MC's personality is doing pretty good. I mean, he can be snarky or "whiny" when he wants but i think it adds to whole persona well. And yeah, he lacks confidence for now. Especially in Pepper's scene. She's such a damn tease! Admittedly that render with her breasts falling out was both hilarious and hot. That's one time when even bug can be good. If only MC tried something with her. :winkytongue: She knows she can still turn heads, and she seem to like strong confident men.
Katie is awesome and cute as hell. I liked everything about her scenes (her just saying "i want to fuck your mom" was so damn glorious), and i like relationship she's established. That "come here or we're done" can be risky but good in long term. She will teach him some things for sure.
Also, now we got a good leverage with Miranda. Can't wait to the date with her and hope MC can help her with some confidence boost. They both really need it. And Sarah's having that dilemma about her feelings towards him will spice things up in the meantime.
Good? Bad? Something in between? Too dark? Bad camera angles? Bad posing?
All scenes looked very nice to me. Colors, quality, camera angle, pose. I'd say keep it up.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
@Oppai Auteur
You realy need to work more on the details. The clipping issues are a lot in your game and sometimes prety extreme:
Screenshot_3.jpg
I know this is a pain but that is sadly the case when you go into extremes with your morphs.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You realy need to work more on the details. The clipping issues are a lot in your game and sometimes prety extreme:
I know this is a pain but that is sadly the case when you go into extremes with your morphs.
Yeah, but i mean it's a tits that's clipping. :p That dress just can't keep up with those extreme morphs. My first impression was that it's pretty hot.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Tried last version, and i loved it! But there is still quite a bit of grammatical errors. I can list them all if you want @Oppai Auteur. New scenes are hot. And unlike some others before me, i liked the jokes and banter. MC's personality is doing pretty good. I mean, he can be snarky or "whiny" when he wants but i think it adds to whole persona well. And yeah, he lacks confidence for now. Especially in Pepper's scene. She's such a damn tease! Admittedly that render with her breasts falling out was both hilarious and hot. That's one time when even bug can be good. If only MC tried something with her. :winkytongue: She knows she can still turn heads, and she seem to like strong confident men.
Katie is awesome and cute as hell. I liked everything about her scenes (her just saying "i want to fuck your mom" was so damn glorious), and i like relationship she's established. That "come here or we're done" can be risky but good in long term. She will teach him some things for sure.
Also, now we got a good leverage with Miranda. Can't wait to the date with her and hope MC can help her with some confidence boost. They both really need it. And Sarah's having that dilemma about her feelings towards him will spice things up in the meantime.

All scenes looked very nice to me. Colors, quality, camera angle, pose. I'd say keep it up.
If you don't mind taking the time to go through the game and list errors sure that would be great, just make a post on here and put the errors in a spoiler for me

Glad to hear you enjoyed the new version!

The scenes with Peppers dress does look a bit weird but is kind of funny lol The 'i want to fuck your mom' line does seem popular with a few people, hell I even made myself laugh when I wrote that part.

@Oppai Auteur
View attachment 138736
This was actually quite a strange issue I was having, I know its clearly clipping but what was happening is that I would set up the renders, test it just to be sure and everything looked fine. But I then rendered it in a batch and they all turned out like that, so I loaded the renders back up corrected the problem, saved it and the same thing just happened again when I rendered again

At that point I just left as is and would go back to it another time

Reactions: Dilettante

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
This was actually quite a strange issue I was having, I know its clearly clipping but what was happening is that I would set up the renders, test it just to be sure and everything looked fine. But I then rendered it in a batch and they all turned out like that, so I loaded the renders back up corrected the problem, saved it and the same thing just happened again when I rendered again

At that point I just left as is and would go back to it another time
If you want i can have a look just zip the duf file and send it to me as a pm.

nuttycide

Jun 10, 2018
With the current content of the game, it's actually pretty good. It's one of the few that actually have a storyline and even though there isn't much of the actual sexual content itself, it definitely preludes to some good scenes for later in the game. I'm going to keep an eye on this one and see how it develops further.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
If you're not going to use Patreon than you might as well put in some incest :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Hadgar
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes