3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
None of those, and I already explained the green hair. Keep trying, go by the renders and what is in the game already...vague I know lol Don't worry if you cant get it, it isn't very obvious but still possible to get if you look for the rights things
Looking for some more hints - is she even human? :closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:
Now I just want to add a scene of her wearing the thickest clothes I have, so you cant see any of the body lol
I bet that completely hiding such body would be really hard. We've seen what happened with Pepper and other girls. Their meat just rips clothes when it wants to breathe. I don't know how they deal with it in winter.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Looking for some more hints - is she even human? :closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:
Definitely human, although some might disagree considering the tits lol Lets just say there is more to her relationship with the characters than just being James's boss

I bet that completely hiding such body would be really hard. We've seen what happened with Pepper and other girls. Their meat just rips clothes when it wants to breathe. I don't know how they deal with it in winter.
Well, more meat means more padding, don't need to dress as warm as everyone else :winkytongue:

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Definitely human, although some might disagree considering the tits lol Lets just say there is more to her relationship with the characters than just being James's boss
I actually haven't thought about relationships at all. I thought it's something about her looks. Hmm... then i guess we need to compare her with others... Oh, is she Katie's relative or something?
Well, more meat means more padding, don't need to dress as warm as everyone else :winkytongue:
Yep, and good quality package needed.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I actually haven't thought about relationships at all. I thought it's something about her looks. Hmm... then i guess we need to compare her with others... Oh, is she Katie's relative or something?
She's Katie's older sister

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She's Katie's older sister
Haha, that's what i thought but was afraid to miss if she turns out to be aunt. :p
Damn, sooo obvious but that i just discarded it initially. Now that i see it, i already guessed it in my initial comment about her two renders. So, i guess sisters kinda follow each other in one direction. And now i'm even more excited about her and James' perspectives. Even if she's side chick.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Haha, that's what i thought but was afraid to miss if she turns out to be aunt. :p
Damn, sooo obvious but that i just discarded it initially. Now that i see it, i already guessed it in my initial comment about her two renders. So, i guess sisters kinda follow each other in one direction. And now i'm even more excited about her and James' perspectives. Even if she's side chick.
The green hair colour, which I mentioned was recent, is because of Katie. In the game Katie mentioned she couldn't get her head around the family business, so she just preforms for corporate events due to being a violin savant. Fiona is the opposite, she took to business well and moved up pretty quick, but she feels Katie gets away with everything despite her being the one to do all the work. The hair dyeing was her way of telling the family to fuck off due to not being appreciated for working unlike her sister

The fact Fiona, unlike Katie, is tall and voluptuous is brought up as well. The idea being that when she was born Fiona got all the good genes, and just left Katie with the creativity. Its the reason Katie doesn't like being called short, or flat chested, makes her think of her sister

There is some sibling tension lol

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Competition for James. Deathmatch! Blood and gore! Cats and Dogs living together!

(But I still want more Miranda)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The green hair colour, which I mentioned was recent, is because of Katie. In the game Katie mentioned she couldn't get her head around the family business, so she just preforms for corporate events due to being a violin savant. Fiona is the opposite, she took to business well and moved up pretty quick, but she feels Katie gets away with everything despite her being the one to do all the work. The hair dyeing was her way of telling the family to fuck off due to not being appreciated for working unlike her sister

The fact Fiona, unlike Katie, is tall and voluptuous is brought up as well. The idea being that when she was born Fiona got all the good genes, and just left Katie with the creativity. Its the reason Katie doesn't like being called short, or flat chested, makes her think of her sister
KATIE VS FIONA
ROUND 1
FIGHT!
Awesome. Always love some good sibling rivalry for MC. Immense potential for fun content. Even though Katie's short and doesn't have big breasts, she already showed us one of her strong sides and i'm sure she can be great opponent to Fiona or any other girl here. Also, "good genes" is pretty subjective i'd say. Hopefully James will show Katie how beautiful she really is. Or to both of them. :winkytongue:
(But I still want more Miranda)
Yeah, we definitely need much more Miranda.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I am so ready for this update I'm like
but can totally wait curse you why'd you have to make a good game for me to get addicted to lol @Oppai Auteur

Reactions: Hadgar

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Is there any final date on when the new update will come out i want some dark chocolate love :happyblush

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Is there any final date on when the new update will come out i want some dark chocolate love :happyblush
No final date yet.

I’ve been busy with work so progress has been a lot slower than I would have liked, I’ll put up a post on here when I have a clearer idea of how much longer it will take

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys!

I've had time over the weekend to take stock of the updates current progress and it seems we're still a few weeks out from being released. But, I've got a task I want those of you willing to do for me in the meantime

Basically since this next update is the one that the actual sex scenes start, and they will be part of the updates from here on, plus the story is really hitting the meat. I think now would be a good time to go back and iron out the issues the game has when it comes to earlier content. If I do any more updates past this coming one the differences in the early days compared to the later days are really going to be off putting to people, including myself in a weird way lol

So what I'm looking for some of you to do is basically replay the game as it is just now, and well make notes of problems that stick out to you and leave them here on the thread. I know the early renders are pretty dark and grainy so no need to mention that lol

What I'm looking for you to point out is things like transitions being done poorly, not enough renders in a scene making it look awkward, bad character posing, things like that. And we cant forget the story elements, so same deal there, point out bad pacing, bad dialogue etc.

I don't want it to just be pointing out problems, so if you have suggestions fire them in there as well. If you maybe have a scene idea that would fit in the early days, conversations you would like to see that might explain things better, thing like that.

You guys don't have to do this but it would really help me when it comes time to get to work on this, because its been a long time coming in my mind lol

Thanks

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Hey Oppai Auteur, Thanks for the update on how things are going. Really appreciated.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So what I'm looking for some of you to do is basically replay the game as it is just now, and well make notes of problems that stick out to you and leave them here on the thread. I know the early renders are pretty dark and grainy so no need to mention that lol
So we shouldn't mention how some of the ladies rip their dresses either? :p In any case, i'll replay and try to find something.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes