3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for the update. I was finally able to put a date next to the folder. Had to remember the characters first as the last update was at the end of August.

Nice non-animated scene with the sassy girl. Which, I may remark, I found attractive as opposed to most others commenting.

What I don't get though yet is the "Public Transport" part of the game's title.
Well, they did first meet at the bus station. And he has no car, so...
Pretty much what Ignatz said, plus the station was where he first saw Sarah again, and there is going to be more meet ups at the bus station

The first scene I wrote was that bus station meeting so that is where the 'Public Transport' comes from

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Katie is going to be consistent throughout the game, we are going to get to the other girls, but you'll have to get used to fucking her regularly
Don't get me wrong, i'am not complaining, but i'am hoped that we can deny Katie, or somethig... I get your though about her, but still, in my opinion she's really unattractive (her personality, face, strange tatoos, her behavior) so i can't understand MC motivation (just wet a dick? meh) and it makes me feel really uncomfortable, that's why i want to have an option to avoid her and have fun with other girls (even if it take more time). Anyway, you'r doing great work thanks for that.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
To be honest this game has some of the best writing out there, the back and forth feels natural and the overall conversations feel real and so funny i have to skip liquids when playing but i also have to agree with some of the posts about katie. All the meetings and interactions with the people around the MC felt to an extent believable but then we need to spend all this time on a friend of a friend, it kind of broke the fun for me personally. While in the beginning i looked forward to the next scenes lines as much as the renders after the second gym scene i just skipped all dialog and scene the had katie in them.

I guess it's that she feels hollow, all the other characters seem to have a reason to be there but she is as i phrased it before just a friend of a friend and if she disappeared from the story or was left out from the beginning it feels as if nothing would really change except not having to play her scenes.
It's not even her renders but more her actual character in the story that feel off.
This is just my personal opinion, I hope you don't take this a bashing but as constructive criticism.

You posted that she will be staying and in alot more scenes, I have to say that your writing is so good I won't be able to stay away i'll just need a new spacebar from skipping her scenes :p
keep up the great writing A+

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..thanks Sir Dev(or Dame Dev..aint gonna assume :p ) i still want her as my MC's main dame...you gave me a smaller boobed dame..i like smaller boobs..so do not take it away..HAHAAA!!!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Don't get me wrong, i'am not complaining, but i'am hoped that we can deny Katie, or somethig... I get your though about her, but still, in my opinion she's really unattractive (her personality, face, strange tatoos, her behavior) so i can't understand MC motivation (just wet a dick? meh) and it makes me feel really uncomfortable, that's why i want to have an option to avoid her and have fun with other girls (even if it take more time). Anyway, you'r doing great work thanks for that.
That's fair, everyone has a preference for looks :)

But I'm not writing James as a blank slate, he has his own personality and tastes. Katie is a girl he finds fun and sexy, and she offered no strings sex. Why would he say no to that?

That's why he would go for someone like Katie, it wont be avoidable but it also isn't permanent. Katie herself already established that she has fun for a while and moves on, this isn't a harem game.

Not all relationships in the game will last to end of it.

To be honest this game has some of the best writing out there, the back and forth feels natural and the overall conversations feel real and so funny i have to skip liquids when playing but i also have to agree with some of the posts about katie. All the meetings and interactions with the people around the MC felt to an extent believable but then we need to spend all this time on a friend of a friend, it kind of broke the fun for me personally. While in the beginning i looked forward to the next scenes lines as much as the renders after the second gym scene i just skipped all dialog and scene the had katie in them.

I guess it's that she feels hollow, all the other characters seem to have a reason to be there but she is as i phrased it before just a friend of a friend and if she disappeared from the story or was left out from the beginning it feels as if nothing would really change except not having to play her scenes.
It's not even her renders but more her actual character in the story that feel off.
This is just my personal opinion, I hope you don't take this a bashing but as constructive criticism.

You posted that she will be staying and in alot more scenes, I have to say that your writing is so good I won't be able to stay away i'll just need a new spacebar from skipping her scenes :p
keep up the great writing A+
Interesting that you find the writing good but don't like Katie, because she is the one I enjoy writing the most, that's why she is around so much

I enjoy writing her back and forth, plus some of the more over the top things she says

If you plan just to skip her scenes, that's fair, but you'll be skipping a lot of content, including story content and context for other scenes lol

ok..thanks Sir Dev(or Dame Dev..aint gonna assume :p ) i still want her as my MC's main dame...you gave me a smaller boobed dame..i like smaller boobs..so do not take it away..HAHAAA!!!
She'll be around for quite a while, but isn't the main girl, that's Miranda lol

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
That's fair, everyone has a preference for looks :)

But I'm not writing James as a blank slate, he has his own personality and tastes. Katie is a girl he finds fun and sexy, and she offered no strings sex. Why would he say no to that?

That's why he would go for someone like Katie, it wont be avoidable but it also isn't permanent. Katie herself already established that she has fun for a while and moves on, this isn't a harem game.

Not all relationships in the game will last to end of it.
Ok, if it's never be avoidable, guess i'am powerless here, so i only can wish you a good luck with next updates, hope that they will be easier for you than this one, and they'll bring to us some quality time with hotties from work, or Miranda ;). Also, news that Miranda is a main girl makes me happy, but if it was a sarcasm you should know - it was cruel.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Ok, if it's never be avoidable, guess i'am powerless here, so i only can wish you a good luck with next updates, hope that they will be easier for you than this one, and they'll bring to us some quality time with hotties from work, or Miranda ;). Also, news that Miranda is a main girl makes me happy, but if it was a sarcasm you should know - it was cruel.
Lol, don't worry, its not sarcasm :p

I said pretty early on in thread she was the main girl, that's why you meet her first, and why James mentioned he had a thing for her.

Its just her relationship is a slow burn compared to the others

Reactions: quinfax and Vamori

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Lol, don't worry, its not sarcasm :p

I said pretty early on in thread she was the main girl, that's why you meet her first, and why James mentioned he had a thing for her.

Its just her relationship is a slow burn compared to the others
That's a great news! I'am already get over-excited!

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
oh come ooon what katie's doing here ??? where's miranda my chocolate mommy :giggle: doh! waited too long and here's that browless girl full of screen :rolleyes:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the update. I was finally able to put a date next to the folder. Had to remember the characters first as the last update was at the end of August.

Nice non-animated scene with the sassy girl. Which, I may remark, I found attractive as opposed to most others commenting.

What I don't get though yet is the "Public Transport" part of the game's title.

About the error, I received this towards the end of Sarah's phone call with Katie. You could safely click on. View attachment 216309
Edit the script.rpy !!!!! Find there that line "scene seve_C " and replace the big C with small c !!!!

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Another successful release!

Here's a render to celebrate, with everyone's favorite Miranda, and Katie who was just so 'popular' this time round lol

View attachment 216547
People like what they like.

Personally I don't get the hate. i love forward women. Especially goth/ punk type of girls. Then again i like all the girls in this game.

Hopefully the girls our cheering on us and our sexual escapades.

Excelsior

P.S. Can't wait for the eventually threesome with Katie and Miranda. Right? :whistle:

P.P.S Yeah probably won't happen but a man can wish. :geek:

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes