3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I played this when it first came out, and looked like it had some nice enough models, there just wasn't sex. Has anything progressed since then, withstanding this brand new update I should know?

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I played this when it first came out, and looked like it had some nice enough models, there just wasn't sex. Has anything progressed since then, withstanding this brand new update I should know?
We'll this update has added the first sex scene if that's what your looking for, and some of the other earlier updates added content like handjobs, blowjobs and cunnilingus

Does that answer the question, or did you mean something else?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
We'll this update has added the first sex scene if that's what your looking for, and some of the other earlier updates added content like handjobs, blowjobs and cunnilingus

Does that answer the question, or did you mean something else?
Sounds like a worthy download from what I'm hearing! Great, thanks so much! Now get some sleep, it's late there! ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Oppai Auteur Much appreciate, thank you! A few days ago when I was checking my game folder, I suddenly had that feeling that "Hmm, it's actually been a fair bit of time since that game got updated" but now it's here, been looking forward to this, so thanks for your work and efforts! =)

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
@Oppai Auteur Much appreciate, thank you! A few days ago when I was checking my game folder, I suddenly had that feeling that "Hmm, it's actually been a fair bit of time since that game got updated" but now it's here, been looking forward to this, so thanks for your work and efforts! =)
Thanks mate!

Nice to know some people keep the game around....I probably would have deleted it after finishing to save space lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks mate!

Nice to know some people keep the game around....I probably would have deleted it after finishing to save space lol
Oh no, no not me, I keep all the games that I like, even when they are completed and I've finished playing them from start to finish, because sometimes after a while you might feel like playing again =P
Hell, I even still have "His Legacy" in my folder, and at this point it's fairly safe to say that that one will never be completed, sadly.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You mean "adults" like me. Let me know when you hire that proofreader.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes