3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You can tell that these two are breast buddies. :cool:

I love how Katie is getting a feel of Sarah's sweet can. ;)

Excelsior
She's had a hold of that sweet can more than a few times

Based on game conversation, that scene may not be exactly new...
....True

But it is the first time Katie has groped her naked in a hot tub holding alcohol! :cool:

Reactions: quinfax

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Your spoiling us good sir.

You know i was in the mood for a twist yogurt today. :p

Ariana kind of looks as if the alcohol is going to her head. While Pepper has the i'm going to get a piece of that look.

Excelsior
Some fun will be had when the alcohol is gone and they're out of the water :p:devilish:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Port it for android
A please would be nice lol

To be honest I don't have the slightest idea how to port something to android

If someone wants to make a port they are more than welcome, but an actual official port is very unlikely

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, just a quick announcement about a release date

The next version is finally getting released this Sunday, which I'm sure you are all happy to here:cool:....I hope lol

It doesn't have everything I wanted to include originally but I'm happy to finally get it out there since it has been months since the last release.....I still fucking hate that :mad:

I'm going to number this release 0.0004325, to illustrate that its not a complete release like other versions. What I mean is the other recent versions had two days of story content but this version only has one day. Day 6 to be exact. But, they are about the same when it comes to amount of renders, actually I'm pretty sure 0.0004325 has the most renders out of any release. It kind of has to be with it taking so long. The script for Day 6 also ended up being about 20 pages longer than the other days as well, its actually hilarious I thought I could fit Day 6 and 7 in a regular release.

Anyway look forward to the Sunday update, if its finished before then I will put it out, but Sunday is a guarantee (And I've been on this forum long enough to know not to promise a release date you cant meet lol)

Thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy the update when it releases :giggle:

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I made this one mostly for my own amusement :p

Happy new year James, you were late to the party lol

View attachment 212682
Well at least his dick got drunk.
Hey guys, just a quick announcement about a release date

The next version is finally getting released this Sunday, which I'm sure you are all happy to here:cool:....I hope lol

It doesn't have everything I wanted to include originally but I'm happy to finally get it out there since it has been months since the last release.....I still fucking hate that :mad:

I'm going to number this release 0.0004325, to illustrate that its not a complete release like other versions. What I mean is the other recent versions had two days of story content but this version only has one day. Day 6 to be exact. But, they are about the same when it comes to amount of renders, actually I'm pretty sure 0.0004325 has the most renders out of any release. It kind of has to be with it taking so long. The script for Day 6 also ended up being about 20 pages longer than the other days as well, its actually hilarious I thought I could fit Day 6 and 7 in a regular release.

Anyway look forward to the Sunday update, if its finished before then I will put it out, but Sunday is a guarantee (And I've been on this forum long enough to know not to promise a release date you cant meet lol)

Thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy the update when it releases :giggle:
Looking forward to the update. Don't beat yourself to much about only having one day. Life happens. Lucky you don't have a patreon cause then it would be a stress and a half to meet a deadline or something like that. (Though I would pledge if you had one)

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well at least his dick got drunk.
It seems pretty aware for being drunk :p

Looking forward to the update. Don't beat yourself to much about only having one day. Life happens. Lucky you don't have a patreon cause then it would be a stress and a half to meet a deadline or something like that. (Though I would pledge if you had one)

Excelsior
Oh I'm well aware that I'd be getting fucked if I had a patreon lol

Appreciate the willingness to pledge, although a patreon is a long way off

I thought this was an art thread...this guy has a game, too???
....:whistle:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Its after midnight in the UK timezone, so that means its Sunday, and that means release time!

After what could only be called a 'fucking struggle' its finally here, despite it not being everything I wanted, and taking so long, I really hope you end up enjoying the release regardless

As always thank you all for your support and enjoy :cool:

Changelog - 0.0004325

. Day 6 Story content added
. 263 new renders

PC:

MAC:

LINUX:

@UncleVT You able to update the links?

I know its just the mega just now, I'll tag you when the rest are done uploading

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes