3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Is it like the first time ever she's aware that there is such a things as "panties"? I'm surprised too, especially how girly they are. :LOL: More likely to imagine her going commando through all game. And she's even appears to be dominating James here, which i didn't think is in her nature either. Or is she just making "teacher" face?
She isn’t actually dominating him here lol

The scene is him undressing her and then him pausing while doing it due to being surprised she actually wears panties, especially sine she doesn’t ever wear a bra. The expression she has is just horny amusement :ROFLMAO:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Was letting some Day 6 scenes render and decided, while that was running, to take a good look at the current models, turns out at least half of them have been using the outdated 3delight format instead of Iray.

I decided to replace the 3dlight's with Iray assets for the models that needed it and also gave a few tweaks to all the models as well. Btw these aren't taking effect in the current updates, its just something I'm considering since I plan to redo the earlier renders after this update is put out.

Any thoughts guys, these aren't final but I would like to make everything Iray going forward?

The new models is on the left, the old on the right

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I do like the original models because they came first and there is a certain charm to them.

However the Iray format adds more detail and clearer colors.

Sarah - Her skin coloration is slightly darker. I can see a bit more definition in her musculature.

Miranda - I notice the reflection of light of her skin. Most prominent in here areolas.

Katie - Her face immediately pops out more. Especially in the eyes. As well as her muscle definition. She also has eye brows now. :giggle:

Our MC James - He has hair on his chest :whistle: (Unlike myself).

Madison - Her face stands out. Mainly the lips. Though it kind of looks like she is slightly younger looking in the new format.

I would say go with the new format personally.
In the end it's your game and your vision. So whatever you stick with will work for me.

Keep perfecting your art.

Excelsior

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Was letting some Day 6 scenes render and decided, while that was running, to take a good look at the current models, turns out at least half of them have been using the outdated 3delight format instead of Iray.

I decided to replace the 3dlight's with Iray assets for the models that needed it and also gave a few tweaks to all the models as well. Btw these aren't taking effect in the current updates, its just something I'm considering since I plan to redo the earlier renders after this update is put out.

Any thoughts guys, these aren't final but I would like to make everything Iray going forward?

The new models is on the left, the old on the right
Yeah, i like new versions. They look bit more realistic, and with some nice colors. Love that gloss on Miranda's bazonkas. Also some very nice little details you added. Especially Katie got a real makeover. More cute? Gonna get used to her actually having eyebrows i guess. :p Also, MC getting bigger dong and more manly hair? Sarah now got some yummy cherry lips+even more chocolatey skin. And Maddy some fuller ones.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I do like the original models because they came first and there is a certain charm to them.

However the Iray format adds more detail and clearer colors.

Sarah - Her skin coloration is slightly darker. I can see a bit more definition in her musculature.

Miranda - I notice the reflection of light of her skin. Most prominent in here areolas.

Katie - Her face immediately pops out more. Especially in the eyes. As well as her muscle definition. She also has eye brows now. :giggle:

Our MC James - He has hair on his chest :whistle: (Unlike myself).

Madison - Her face stands out. Mainly the lips. Though it kind of looks like she is slightly younger looking in the new format.

I would say go with the new format personally.
In the end it's your game and your vision. So whatever you stick with will work for me.

Keep perfecting your art.

Excelsior
Liking the original models because they came first is something I can easily understand

Sarah - The definition detail Iray gives her here is something I really like, and the skin being darker helps her resemble Miranda more

Miranda - The reflection is a little irritating, especially since I like everything else Iray adds

Katie - I'm still getting used to her having eyebrows lol, but its nice her skin doesn't reflect a ridiculous amount of light now

James - Gave him some chest hair and some extra height since people thought he was way to short lol, also changed the eye color to match his mom

Madison - I think she might still need some tweaking, the original age morph I used messed with her lips and other features way to much, in some lighting it looked horrible, so I wanted to fix them but I still want her to look older

So that's one for the redesigns

Yeah, i like new versions. They look bit more realistic, and with some nice colors. Love that gloss on Miranda's bazonkas. Also some very nice little details you added. Especially Katie got a real makeover. More cute? Gonna get used to her actually having eyebrows i guess. :p Also, MC getting bigger dong and more manly hair? Sarah now got some yummy cherry lips+even more chocolatey skin. And Maddy some fuller ones.
Katie actually got very little changes, its just Iray brings out the detail the original sliders should give. The biggest change is the fucking eyebrows lol

James got some chest hair, more height and a bigger dick, plus some face changes as well. I tried to make him a little less of a out the box model, even gave him blue eyes to match his mom

Sarah, again, is basically just the same, its just Iray gives more detail, although I don't actually know why that means the skin gets darker. I'm fine with it, but it happens with every skin if you switch to Iray

Madison's thin lips always annoyed me, downside of the age morph, it helped her look like a mom but really messed with her lips

Anyway another for the redesigns

I'll keep it short: bright = right. Iray.
One more for the redesigns, got it

Madison's lips just want to be kissed :love:
Her old ones really bothered me, so much happier with her new ones

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
When your cooking up a delicious dish such as this. You let it simmer and take your time with it.

Excelsior

P.s. Or realistically life happens. ;)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Haha, that whole pic sure looks like some delicious dish alright.
Yeah, totally, a nice delicious dish....definitely not a posing nightmare that is giving me a different brain hemorrhage for every single render of sex o_O :eek:

Reactions: Dilettante

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Happy New Years one and all.

Thanks for all the chocolate this year my friend.

Let's renew out boarding passes for 2019.

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Happy New Year!

Thanks to all the supporters of my game on here, and on the art thread as well of course!

Glad my work could entertain you all in some small way lol

Here's to good productive year for the game....hopefully :p

Happy New Year.jpg

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Now that's a pair of coasters I wouldn't mind having in my home...

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Happy New Year!

Thanks to all the supporters of my game on here, and on the art thread as well of course!

Glad my work could entertain you all in some small way lol

Here's to good productive year for the game....hopefully :p

View attachment 211583
Thanks for the lovely picture mon frere.

That's what we need in real life instead of bras. Just hot ladies holding other hot ladies ample bosoms. :p That's true friendship right there.

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Now that's a pair of coasters I wouldn't mind having in my home...
Could probably sell those and make a killing lol

Thanks for the lovely picture mon frere.

That's what we need in real life instead of bras. Just hot ladies holding other hot ladies ample bosoms. :p That's true friendship right there.

Excelsior
Best friends are breast friends :p

Reactions: quinfax
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes