Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
is that part of an update
is he going to develop a relationship with his mom
New here huh?

No there is no incest, and no this isn't part of any update currently

I just make renders of either Madison, or the two of them together, just to mess with people who want a little incest in the game

It's just a running joke with fans when it comes to my work

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I planned to do a big render to celebrate my birthday yesterday, but renders featuring several characters take a long time to do so it wasn't ready in time lol

I threw this together while I try to get the big one sorted, its our two Moms grabbing a little hotel room for a reunion :sneaky:

Mother's Hotel.jpg

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'd find it hard to believe a mature woman would be pleased with that mess. Perhaps it combs out better...

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I'd find it hard to believe a mature woman would be pleased with that mess. Perhaps it combs out better...
I've been keeping an eye out for a better asset, I want to change it but I want the new hair to be pretty similar but more functional

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I planned to do a big render to celebrate my birthday yesterday, but renders featuring several characters take a long time to do so it wasn't ready in time lol

I threw this together while I try to get the big one sorted, its our two Moms grabbing a little hotel room for a reunion :sneaky:
Happy birthday. :) I hope that reunion will be related with something steamy and fun. :p And i agree about hairstyle with Ignatz. Hopefully you will find something similar and classy.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Might need to rethink that birthday celebration render, its hard crashed my pc 3 times and caused my machine to no longer register the fucking GPU :ROFLMAO:

Seems there is such a thing as too much MILFs lol

The render was of all the moms I've designed, excluding the dark elf I made, so it even had some of the ladies from the art thread!

They were all together in nude glory but the machine just couldn't handle it

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There are some wishes you don't get granted even for your birthday.

Here endeth the lesson.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Might need to rethink that birthday celebration render, its hard crashed my pc 3 times and caused my machine to no longer register the fucking GPU :ROFLMAO:

Seems there is such a thing as too much MILFs lol

The render was of all the moms I've designed, excluding the dark elf I made, so it even had some of the ladies from the art thread!

They were all together in nude glory but the machine just couldn't handle it
Maybe it can't handle this much MILF. But i think more likely that this PC is just insanely greedy! Don't wanna share all these gorgeous milfs with us! :mad::mad: Now even machines understand just how valuable they are.
Remember, never, NEVER is too much MILFs!
Too true, but this pc seem to be too weak. :eek:
Pretty sure if I do that there wont be anymore updates or renders from me :ROFLMAO:
That's why most people on patreon have new pc as first goal. Burning those heretics too quickly.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
James is surprised Katie actually wears panties ;):p.....(Day 6 render...we are inching closer to the actual sex lol)

View attachment 195182
Nice job as always. You can tell that Katie is wearing the pants or panties in this relationship (Which I am okay with).
Yeah red lingerie sounds like Katie.
Love the slight definition of her abs (Not enough fem muscle in adult games).
I'm okay with the slow burn because when the actual sex happens it like an explosion of awesome.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
James is surprised Katie actually wears panties ;):p.....(Day 6 render...we are inching closer to the actual sex lol)
Is it like the first time ever she's aware that there is such a things as "panties"? I'm surprised too, especially how girly they are. :LOL: More likely to imagine her going commando through all game. And she's even appears to be dominating James here, which i didn't think is in her nature either. Or is she just making "teacher" face?

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes