3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Milfs in this game are far more prettier than younger girls. Tall, busty, long-haired and beautiful - that's definitely my type of girl. Still i like Katie for her sexual-opened character.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Awesome update. I don't get all that massive hate for Katie either, i think she's hilarious as hell and one of the most interesting girls here with rich personality. I'm enjoying her jokes and sass more and more every time, and see why @Oppai Auteur enjoys writing her so much. She's not "hollow" at all, she pushes this humorous aspect of the game way more than anybody else.
And what a bold offer to Pepper! Katie sure knows exactly what she wants and i really like that. That carefree attitude and cheekyness. "Bad girl" like her is really fun. Looking forward to see the talk with Pepper on next day, and Ariana sure seem like wanting some of that action too. :p
Attractiveness on other hand of course is very subjective, for me Katie's fairly attractive and hot. And comparing to other women in the game, she's got petite body which i think is always good for the mix.
But that's what i generally noticed with some other game threads that contain similar gals, there's seem to be steady amount of people who dislike punks\goths. Not sure why that's the case.
Loved her h scene too, that was some wild action. And Sarah's reaction to the pic. :LOL: That masked jealousy is something else. I'm sure Miranda got the right impression of it, she's her mom after all.
Now I'm not sure whether to do day 7 by itself still in 720p with the old models then the rework, or do the rework now and just include day 7 in that release
I vote for rework now. I think those slick new models very well worth it.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
i like this game and also i like Dev's Note.If i can help u with the story let me know ,i have some ideas :)
Glad you like the game, not looking for any help just now. I'm purely a one man team right now

Update: it's only on Day0-Day1 after that the problem disappears, at least on Day2 and Day3
That narrows it down a little, keep me updated on anything else you notice

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm still on day 0 but the Mom looks super hot and the daughter super ugly lol. This is gonna be fun.
Lol Poor Sarah, hope you enjoy the game

A guy with a heavy foreskin constriction and girls with facial expressions like they have the pain from it. Weird.
Don't know what to tell you about the foreskin, that's the preset that comes with the Daz models. They didn't include a foreskin constriction slider lol

I like this game and it's characters really, looking past the spelling mistakes there is one glaring issue, lack of player choice. I mean i would like it if i was given the choice to pursue Katie or not instead of the game forcing me to get with her. Those are my two cents. @
I get the lack of player choice, going to try and add more in the future

However when it comes to Katie, her relationship has a lot of knock on effect, so she wont be avoidable

don´t like it. Neverending dialogues, sex with the less atractive woman of the game...
Thanks for the input, real helpful :rolleyes:

Milfs in this game are far more prettier than younger girls. Tall, busty, long-haired and beautiful - that's definitely my type of girl. Still i like Katie for her sexual-opened character.
Nice to know some like Katie, and I agree the MILFs are hotter, doesn't mean we cant fuck the other girls lol

hey dude, what happen of your next game focus with incest. Your graphic was epic??
I'm assuming you mean the stuff on the art thread, since you left a post there

I never said that would definitely be the next game, those are just ideas in the art thread and this game isnt anywhere near finished yet

Awesome update. I don't get all that massive hate for Katie either, i think she's hilarious as hell and one of the most interesting girls here with rich personality. I'm enjoying her jokes and sass more and more every time, and see why @Oppai Auteur enjoys writing her so much. She's not "hollow" at all, she pushes this humorous aspect of the game way more than anybody else.
And what a bold offer to Pepper! Katie sure knows exactly what she wants and i really like that. That carefree attitude and cheekyness. "Bad girl" like her is really fun. Looking forward to see the talk with Pepper on next day, and Ariana sure seem like wanting some of that action too. :p
Attractiveness on other hand of course is very subjective, for me Katie's fairly attractive and hot. And comparing to other women in the game, she's got petite body which i think is always good for the mix.
But that's what i generally noticed with some other game threads that contain similar gals, there's seem to be steady amount of people who dislike punks\goths. Not sure why that's the case.
Loved her h scene too, that was some wild action. And Sarah's reaction to the pic. :LOL: That masked jealousy is something else. I'm sure Miranda got the right impression of it, she's her mom after all.
Glad you enjoyed it! :D

At least some on here actually like Katie lol

I vote for rework now. I think those slick new models very well worth it.
I'm leaning rework personally anyway, want to get rid of those old ugly renders and get those new models in

Also @Oppai Auteur, i've noticed some more typos besides ones @quinfax mentioned, so i'll list them here brom beginning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for taking the time to find these, I'll be sure to get them fixed! :cool:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Any chance of an android version?
Others have asked for that, unfortunately I don't have the slightest clue how to make one

I've said that anyone who has the skill is more than welcome!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Decided to go ahead with the redo, really want to get rid of those old crappy renders and get those good reworked models in the game! My skills have improved, a little anyway, so hopefully the presentation will be better

That does mean redoing 983 renders in 1080p with the new models, so that will be fun lol And that's not including extra renders that will in due to reworking early content with new scens, and then there will be Day 7 being added as well. Which will bring the render count well above 1000! Jesus, that's a lot!

People who frequent the art thread will be surprised with the rework, because I've added in some cameos from those game ideas I posted on there. It will be my own Oppai Auteur connected universe lol

I mentioned a while ago that people should replay the game in preparation for this redo, so they could point of things like pacing issues or any other kind of problem they have with the current game over all. So if you haven't done that yet now is the time, or if even more has come since you first posted about it be sure to post again

Btw feedback like add a tone more sex scenes to the early days will be ignored, I want feedback that actually fits the story being presented

Thanks guys :cool:

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Decided to go ahead with the redo, really want to get rid of those old crappy renders and get those good reworked models in the game! My skills have improved, a little anyway, so hopefully the presentation will be better

That does mean redoing 983 renders in 1080p with the new models, so that will be fun lol And that's not including extra renders that will in due to reworking early content with new scenes, and then there will be Day 7 being added as well. Which will bring the render count well above 1000! Jesus, that's a lot!

People who frequent the art thread will be surprised with the rework, because I've added in some cameos from those game ideas I posted on there. It will be my own Oppai Auteur connected universe lol

I mentioned a while ago that people should replay the game in preparation for this redo, so they could point of things like pacing issues or any other kind of problem they have with the current game over all. So if you haven't done that yet now is the time, or if even more has come since you first posted about it be sure to post again

Btw feedback like add a tone more sex scenes to the early days will be ignored, I want feedback that actually fits the story being presented

Sexual Chocolate in 1080p. No finer words were ever said my friend.

Good luck it seems like a massive undertaking. It will be interesting to see what changes and what gets touched up.

I don't remember any particular scenes that needs any major reworks. i'll try to go through at a later date and see if any comes up. I mean there always a chance for touching up the dialog and some polish.

Let's keep this soul train a groovin.

Excelsior

P.S. Please add more sex scenes at the beginning. :p

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

That does mean redoing 983 renders in 1080p with the new models, so that will be fun lol And that's not including extra renders that will in due to reworking early content with new scens, and then there will be Day 7 being added as well. Which will bring the render count well above 1000! Jesus, that's a lot!

Yeah, that's incredibly ambitious task indeed. Hopefully all goes well and it results in reliable fans. Maybe even on Katie's side. ;) As for the issues, don't think there was really much strange i've noticed in last update. The only thing was this
That white thing in the left corner disappearing and light changing.

Reactions: quinfax

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, that's incredibly ambitious task indeed. Hopefully all goes well and it results in reliable fans. Maybe even on Katie's side. ;) As for the issues, don't think there was really much strange i've noticed in last update. The only thing was this
That white thing in the left corner disappearing and light changing.
Hopefully more people will come to like Katie, the reactions she was getting in the newest version is still hilarious lol

That disappearing issue comes from the fact that I delete elements in the environment that aren't seen in the render. I must not have noticed that basket was in frame and just took it out without thinking how that would effect the lighting

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hopefully more people will come to like Katie, the reactions she was getting in the newest version is still hilarious lol
I guess some people want a sort of middle ground when it comes to ladies. I've noticed, when girl is not just spreading legs after few updates of pursuing her, she's more likely to be called prudish. But when the girl is like Katie, easygoing about things like this and just enjoying pleasures of life, somehow it's not good either. There's also a factor of all those juicy milfs people really want to get to, but getting younger character instead. Which i think some of them would choose (despite saying how supposedly "ugly" she is), but not as first choice. This thread needs more petite and punk\rebel girl lovers for balance. Maybe Katie's new eyebrows will help. :p
That disappearing issue comes from the fact that I delete elements in the environment that aren't seen in the render. I must not have noticed that basket was in frame and just took it out without thinking how that would effect the lighting
Heh, now at least i know it's a basket.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I guess some people want a sort of middle ground when it comes to ladies. I've noticed, when girl is not just spreading legs after few updates of pursuing her, she's more likely to be called prudish. But when the girl is like Katie, easygoing about things like this and just enjoying pleasures of life, somehow it's not good either. There's also a factor of all those juicy milfs people really want to get to, but getting younger character instead. Which i think some of them would choose (despite saying how supposedly "ugly" she is), but not as first choice. This thread needs more petite and punk\rebel girl lovers for balance. Maybe Katie's new eyebrows will help. :p
More than a few have mentioned the eyebrows lol

Heh, now at least i know it's a basket.
Yeah, the asset loads everything together and I take out what I dont need. I think they were meant to be for laundry or something

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Not that many game with thick black women so i was looking forward to this game ALOT! and the first one you fuck is the flat ass white girl. such a let down, but cant wait for future update, especially the mom and the black office worker :D

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
One of the things we'll get a look at in the redo is Miranda's hobby of modelling for artists, it got mentioned in the early versions but hasn't been brought up again. I meant for it to come into play later on but I need to weave it more into the story, so its now what she was doing earlier in the day before she first meets James at the bus stop. Also she said to James originally she would show him some pictures in the future, this time in the redo she actually does show him, so look forward to Miranda in flashy outfits.

Here's a look at a 1080p render with the new model for Miranda, how does it look on your screens? We've had that issue before with things looking different to what the rest of you seem to be seeing

AMphoto B.jpg

Not only that, but her photographer will be our first cameo from the art thread! Its Amari! If you want to see some more her, check out the art thread. But for now, here's a look at her in this game as well

AMphoto A.jpg

*Note she isn't going to be a main, or even side character, in this game, just some cameo content from the art thread. So don't go asking for scenes with her, or get worried she will detract from the current characters already present

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Not that many game with thick black women so i was looking forward to this game ALOT! and the first one you fuck is the flat ass white girl. such a let down, but cant wait for future update, especially the mom and the black office worker :D
When you say the mom, I hope you mean Miranda, because if you meant Madison you are going to be very disappointed lol

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal and quinfax
Dec 29, 2018
I'm very confused by the lack of choice in this past update.

We had choices earlier in the story that affected how nice James was to Sarah and Miranda, so that gave me the impression that we would be able to choose who to pursue.

I chose to give Miranda the contact information, I chose to flirt with her over the phone, I chose to help her make dinner, and I was looking forward to choosing to spend more time with her. But then my character is suddenly forced into a relationship with a girl that I can't stand.

Why?

Things were progressing just fine between James and Miranda. Their mutual attraction was established before this update. They also had an excuse to see each other regularly what with his mother asking Miranda to check in on James. So the opportunity to start fooling around should be right around the corner, which could then lead to an actual relationship and all the drama that goes with it. But then Katie suddenly takes us away from all of that.

So now I'm feeling a bit like a little kid that was watching his favourite TV show and just as it was getting good, his older brother came in and snatched the remote out of his hands and changed the channel.

I don't want anything to do with Katie. She's a spoiled rich kid that treats everyone like shit. She violates peoples privacy by taking nude photos of them and distributes them without consent, which I'm pretty sure is a crime. She breaks her promise to Sarah almost immediately after making it, which means she can't be trusted. She sends that picture to Sarah just to upset her, which seems rather cruel. She shows no respect for anyone at all and only seems to care about herself. If I was given a choice here, I'd keep James as far away from her as possible.

The fact that I'm not given a choice in the matter is a big problem. It feels like I'm not really playing a game anymore now that I can't make any important choices. Making choices is the only gameplay element we have, without them we're just reading a story.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
One of the things we'll get a look at in the redo is Miranda's hobby of modelling for artists, it got mentioned in the early versions but hasn't been brought up again. I meant for it to come into play later on but I need to weave it more into the story, so its now what she was doing earlier in the day before she first meets James at the bus stop. Also she said to James originally she would show him some pictures in the future, this time in the redo she actually does show him, so look forward to Miranda in flashy outfits.

Here's a look at a 1080p render with the new model for Miranda, how does it look on your screens? We've had that issue before with things looking different to what the rest of you seem to be seeing

View attachment 219906

Not only that, but her photographer will be our first cameo from the art thread! Its Amari! If you want to see some more her, check out the art thread. But for now, here's a look at her in this game as well

View attachment 219908

*Note she isn't going to be a main, or even side character, in this game, just some cameo content from the art thread. So don't go asking for scenes with her, or get worried she will detract from the current characters already present
With that outfit i'll have miranda walk my plank.

Wait a minute.

Excelsior

P.S. Miranda looks as if she's asking amari why she is dressed as a pirate.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Looking fabulous and delicious for me! :love: But that great hat is not ideal for her hairstyle. Like any i bet. Btw, i think Katie can be an awesome pirate queen.
I guessed Amari will appear here and indeed she is. And you know people will ask for more of her anyway, not that many actually read thread. ;)
More than a few have mentioned the eyebrows lol
And now you have Alfred the Fallen here, who said pretty much everything that is relevant to this point, and even more. They wanted to get milfs from the beginning and "choose your waifu" style of gameplay, not "rich kids" who apparently commits a crime. Everything i like about Katie and what makes her humorous, he hates.

Reactions: quinfax
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes