3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, looks great. Especially with those noise ridden ones, it's just a night and day indeed.

I honestly forget sometimes just how bad some of the early renders looked. It’s surprising people even bothered to try the game, with the first release having a very short runtime and bad renders you would think the game would be dead on arrival lol

Hah, at least now you kinda know how it feels like. ;) And yep, that's how donations actually supposed to work on patreon. But only a small percent of people actually understand that.
So I’ve noticed, people are just confusing sometimes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I honestly forget sometimes just how bad some of the early renders looked. It’s surprising people even bothered to try the game, with the first release having a very short runtime and bad renders you would think the game would be dead on arrival lol
Maybe it does appear surprising, but that's exactly where it's different about many new games. Good renders is not guaranteed 100% success, nor is grain and noise would be the end if other parts are good. Also, first releases of these games rarely have much content anyway. Who knows what "card" played in this case, maybe people were just curious to see everything for themselves, maybe it's that not all people are extremely picky when it comes to newcomer devs that learning Daz and stuff like that. I know i'm not, i remember trying the game for curiousity. And then I guess people appreciated and liked your writing first of all, and the milfs and other girls. Now that we can see them in this high resolution the sides is pretty much balanced.
Appreciate the updated model abs! :p

....Also, fuck this bathroom asset, it throttles the render times like you wouldn't believe :mad:
Delicious indeed. Many women and men would definitely be jealous of those.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Maybe it does appear surprising, but that's exactly where it's different about many new games. Good renders is not guaranteed 100% success, nor is grain and noise would be the end if other parts are good. Also, first releases of these games rarely have much content anyway. Who knows what "card" played in this case, maybe people were just curious to see everything for themselves, maybe it's that not all people are extremely picky when it comes to newcomer devs that learning Daz and stuff like that. I know i'm not, i remember trying the game for curiousity. And then I guess people appreciated and liked your writing first of all, and the milfs and other girls. Now that we can see them in this high resolution the sides is pretty much balanced.
Guess I'll count myself lucky so many people were willing to give it a chance.....and are still giving it a chance lol

Render quality is actually a bit of a stickler for me personally, reason the old renders and models bothered me so much

Delicious indeed. Many women and men would definitely be jealous of those.
She worked hard to get that toned!

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Was so busy with real life and the work on the redo that I didn't notice it was the one year anniversary on April 6th!

....I didn't plan anything...here, have a Miranda render

Thanks for 1 year of support!
Hah, i just now noticed that too. Didn't think it was that long. Time flies fast.
Loving her naughty expression here. And that corset is awesome. I'll get both cake and those chocolate orbs please. Anniversary needs some thorough celebration. :p
Its whatever you want it to be lol
Looks pretty delicious. Secret ingredients?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Congrats for the 1st. year!
View attachment 280105
Thanks man!

....That picture is creepy :eek:

Hah, i just now noticed that too. Didn't think it was that long. Time flies fast.
Loving her naughty expression here. And that corset is awesome. I'll get both cake and those chocolate orbs please. Anniversary needs some thorough celebration. :p
Yeah, cant believe its been a whole year

....Kinda depressing when you think of the amount of actual progress I've made lol

Looks pretty delicious. Secret ingredients?
Trade secret ;)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, cant believe its been a whole year

....Kinda depressing when you think of the amount of actual progress I've made lol
I think it's quite alright. Not every dev starting from the same spot. And you progressed with renders and other stuff quite a lot. After this redux, i guess you will only go up in terms of update numbers and that's where the game can truly shine.
Trade secret ;)
I would guess some aphrodisiacs involved.
....That picture is creepy :eek:
But... it's a birthday cake :cry:
It’s the thought that counts, I guess ;)
Tbh, didn't realize it was part of birthday cake either without closer look. To me it looked like a part of some old mural or something minus lipstick and green words on background. That woman does have a bit scary face. :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Work continues!

Gotta get those renders looking sharp, so you can see all the important features :sneaky:
Looks very sharp and shiny indeed, pores, muscles, those lines on fingers and everything else. Great attention to detail.
I'm sure that booty can crush pretty much anything.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes