3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Iron booty... i like that name. Maybe we will see James mention it that way in the game? :D
Can't wait to see more of shining booties. The bigger and the shinier, the better. (y)
Pretty sure he would get his kicked if he talked about Sarah’s ass like that, but I’ll see if I can work it in somehow lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Some more comparisons as a progress update!

View attachment 284353 View attachment 284360

We're getting there, little by little (y)
Hah, loving James's impression. And again can say that overall all emotions are so much better now.
That's some very good update to the lighting. And Miranda's outfit became so colorful. Like that skirt.
Night and day literally. :D Now her booty shines just how it should be. Let her inspect it real good. :p
Yeah, feel those cheeks. Left in pre-rework, now right one. (y) Also, don't think i mentioned how i like Katie's new crimson hair color.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, feel those cheeks. Left in pre-rework, now right one. (y) Also, don't think i mentioned how i like Katie's new crimson hair color.
Lol never noticed the switch to the other cheek

Also I never actually changed Katie's hair color, its just the better quality render and lighting that means you can see the actual color

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Lol never noticed the switch to the other cheek
Hah, and it turned out in your advantage. Tasteful upgrade.
Also I never actually changed Katie's hair color, its just the better quality render and lighting that means you can see the actual color
Yeah, that's pretty much what i thought. It's almost like black and white movie turned color. So much brightness and colors that you wouldn't even know was here all along.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, first, the shadows are bad. Too much like real figures. And the lighting might now be a bit too bright. James' arm in the second one might be going nuclear.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Welp, first, the shadows are bad. Too much like real figures. And the lighting might now be a bit too bright. James' arm in the second one might be going nuclear.
Thought things were pretty bright, it was really difficult to get that environment lit up.

Not sure what you mean by the too much like real figures point however. Could you give a bit more detail?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The shadows are so defined they feel substantial rather than immaterial.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, having some trouble with some of the renders again.

How do the renders below look to you? I've had to do CPU rendering again due to the amount in the scene, but I'm iffy on the end result.

Cheers guys!
Looks good and sharp to me. Nice ones. Tbh, I'm liking that brightness of new renders and don't see a shadows issue Ignatz talking about.

D

Deleted member 1098934

Thought things were pretty bright, it was really difficult to get that environment lit up.

Not sure what you mean by the too much like real figures point however. Could you give a bit more detail?
they look good to me and I have no qualms about the lighting that also pleased me a lot.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Looks good and sharp to me. Nice ones. Tbh, I'm liking that brightness of new renders and don't see a shadows issue Ignatz talking about.
they look good to me and I have no qualms about the lighting that also pleased me a lot.
Well it is all subjective, might still tweak it a little, cause like I said I personally wasn't completely satisfied with the way they turned out

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes