3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
To your point, a game called The Visit has one of the models with a unique haircut. I love it, as do many, but others flat out call her ugly because of the hair.
Yeah, i play that game too and know who you're talking about. That's quite silly example of people's "tastes vary".

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup. And, in the game, she's awesome - writing and art. Just like your models, so, yeah, different strokes (nope, not a pun).

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Which is why I thought it made a perfect example - people can react, positively or negatively, to the most unsuspected of visual cues. And, as is often the case with...er...expressive...persons on these sites, the reactions can be disproportionate to the actual attribute.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Already started work on the next day of the rework, but I thought I would just jump on here and give you guys the last comparisons for Day2. Enjoy!
In this one, originals are far from being as bad as on previous comparisons. :D But still, better lighting and naughtier poses now, ladies looking even more thicc, juicy and shiny. :love:
Maddison... I guess with these renders you partly accomplished wishes of so many people out here, showing at least something of her in a game, while staying in tease territory. :p Those stockings looked pretty awesome though. Also loving Miranda's new underwear. Way more sexier i think.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
In this one, originals are far from being as bad as on previous comparisons. :D But still, better lighting and naughtier poses now, ladies looking even more thicc, juicy and shiny. :love:
Maddison... I guess with these renders you partly accomplished wishes of so many people out here, showing at least something of her in a game, while staying in tease territory. :p Those stockings looked pretty awesome though. Also loving Miranda's new underwear. Way more sexier i think.
I just thought people would be happy to see more of her, probably should have kept the stockings on her though lol

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Stockings are a nice, sexy addition.

Funny, I can remember to "way back", when many comments talked about how dark the renders were. The new work you are doing is great. Bright and clear, which shows off the attractiveness of the models more.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Funny, I can remember to "way back", when many comments talked about how dark the renders were. The new work you are doing is great. Bright and clear, which shows off the attractiveness of the models more.
Yeah, I went from zero understanding of lighting to barely amateur understanding, progress bitch!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Fine. You can go for power outage. Plenty of opportunities for comedy there.

• Haha

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Fine. You can go for power outage. Plenty of opportunities for comedy there.
And plenty of other things as well, don't know how people will feel about not being able to see it lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I just thought people would be happy to see more of her, probably should have kept the stockings on her though lol
Hah, considering how many people were basically drooling here some time ago, i think you thought right. ;)
And yes, i'm generally a big fan of sexy stockings like she's wearing. :p
Yeah, I went from zero understanding of lighting to barely amateur understanding, progress bitch!
Well, of course the progress is big. But your current level is not what i'd call "barely amateur". To me now you're easily above average in lighting aspect. I guess that shows how far you want to go though to one day achieve ultra crispy HD renders that only selected few here can produce. :)
Don't know if my more comedic approach would work for a noir style
It can be some sorta tragicomedy or "dark humor edition", can't it?
And plenty of other things as well, don't know how people will feel about not being able to see it lol
Does power outage mean they can't have at least one candle, or some sort of night vision you can use to produce interesting lighting content? :p

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Our top tier milfs are looking better than ever. Like with most people i agree it's an improvement but not so huge a gap like the first renders.

Keep up the good work.

Excelsior

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes