3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
:love: loving this game
Thanks man, glad you like it

Checked out the new render previews. Yay, the sexy redhead has eyebrows, and I think that will alleviate some of the issues where people thought she looked freaky. One thing, I think the backgrounds on the newer renders are maybe a bit too bright. It almost washes out the whole scene when the backgrounds are white walls. It's definitely preferable to scenes that are too dark, (i.e. every good scene in Haley's Story), but if you can brighten the models while keeping the rooms a tad darker, it'd be the sweet spot.

Can't wait for the new update, this is one of my favorite vns. Keep up the good work, curvy milf lovers of the world thank you.
Happy to hear you like the game so much!

I agree the bright white backgrounds are an issue, I'm still trying to figure out a way to make them less glaring. Hopefully in the future I'll figure out a way to make the figures nice and clear and not have the background issue

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, just jumping on to see if one of you would do me a favor

I was googling my game.......yes sometimes I do that, its not weird!!

I like to do that sometimes, its nice to see feedback and comments on other sites apart from here ....that are still mostly complaints about Katie(I'm not joking) :cry:(n)

.....Anyway I came across the blog of someone who makes android ports on a reddit thread, it seems they've ported a few games that are on F95, and one of them is the most recent version of Old Friends and Public Transport! People have been asking for an android version for a while so this is great, with just one slight problem.....I have no idea how to test this!

I know nothing about android, like absolutely nothing, so I was wondering if one of you who understand this shit could test it out and see if its a good port? That way, if it is, we can get it added to the first post and maybe get some more eyes on the game. I understand downloading something off a random blog is not something most would do so I understand if none of you attempt this

Anyway here is the link

Thanks guys

Last edited:

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Hey guys, just jumping on to see if one of you would do me a favor

I was googling my game.......yes sometimes I do that, its not weird!!

I like to do that sometimes, its nice to see feedback and comments on other sites apart from here ....that are still mostly complaints about Katie(I'm not joking) :cry:(n)

.....Anyway I came across the blog of someone who makes android ports on a reddit thread, it seems they've ported a few games that are on F95, and one of them is the most recent version of Old Friends and Public Transport! People have been asking for an android version for a while so this is great, with just one slight problem.....I have no idea how to test this!

I know nothing about android, like absolutely nothing, so I was wondering if one of you who understand this shit could test it out and see if its a good port? That way, if it is, we can get it added to the first post and maybe get some more eyes on the game. I understand downloading something off a random blog is not something most would do so I understand if none of you attempt this

Anyway here is the link

Thanks guys
Yes I can confirm the port is perfect.
I've played through it twice with no issues whatsoever.
I visit his blog frequently as well as some other android porters since I prefer playing Ren'Py games on my phone.

Seeing his port was what introduced me to your game and I loved it so much!
Cant wait for the update since the new renders look amazing.

PS. Sometimes his ports have bugs but he fixes them eventually. Also, he is extremely slow in porting coz he is busy with college most of the time.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yes I can confirm the port is perfect.
I've played through it twice with no issues whatsoever.
I visit his blog frequently as well as some other android porters since I prefer playing Ren'Py games on my phone.

Seeing his port was what introduced me to your game and I loved it so much!
Cant wait for the update since the new renders look amazing.

PS. Sometimes his ports have bugs but he fixes them eventually. Also, he is extremely slow in porting coz he is busy with college most of the time.
Thanks for taking the time to try it out! Glad to know its a good port

Hey UncleVT! You're my go to mod! Could you add the port to the front page, here are the links. Don't actually know what each one needs to be labeled as, as I've got no clue about android shit lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Since I got through the CPU heavy renders, here is the usual comparisons for you guys! :D

View attachment 315163 View attachment 315155

View attachment 315164 View attachment 315156
Very nice improvements. Now James can see quite a bit more of that delicious cleavage.
Pepper is looking spicy as always, and i have one question - who likes it with milk from those three? :D
Hmm, even though he looks more mad, those silver pants is indeed a pretty big update for James. They suit him well i'd say. Why did he change "slacker" shirt though? :LOL: And Miranda's looking quite mysterious in a second render. I wonder what (or who) she's thinking about? Is there a possibility she was impressed by those pants?
Shhhhhh....no one will notice if you don't point it out:censored:
Hehe, i did notice it before on comparisons, it's just that i'm used to seeing how Daz sometimes works with those things. Not the first time i've seen glasses do that.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Very nice improvements. Now James can see quite a bit more of that delicious cleavage.
Its good for moral in the workplace!

Pepper is looking spicy as always, and i have one question - who likes it with milk from those three? :D
Ariana, obviously :devilish: :p

Hmm, even though he looks more mad, those silver pants is indeed a pretty big update for James. They suit him well i'd say. Why did he change "slacker" shirt though? :LOL: And Miranda's looking quite mysterious in a second render. I wonder what (or who) she's thinking about? Is there a possibility she was impressed by those pants?
I went with the silver briefs upgrade since all the other underwear assets made it look like James had no dick lol

...And I think its obvious what Miranda was looking at ;)

Hehe, i did notice it before on comparisons, it's just that i'm used to seeing how Daz sometimes works with those things. Not the first time i've seen glasses do that.
By the time I noticed, all the renders were done so didn't think it was worth redoing for a small issue

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Its good for moral in the workplace!
Yeah, i bet he will be super motivated to work here. And won't ever think about running away as quickly as workday ends.
Ariana, obviously :devilish: :p
Hah, thought so. Those bombs needs to be supported by something. :D
I went with the silver briefs upgrade since all the other underwear assets made it look like James had no dick lol

...And I think its obvious what Miranda was looking at ;)
For sure, it looked quite pitiful indeed. :giggle: And yeah, would've been quite hard for Miranda not to notice that bulge now.
By the time I noticed, all the renders were done so didn't think it was worth redoing for a small issue
Don't think so either. Usually only very few people notice or comment on those things.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Don't have any new comparisons to post so its just the usual check in to let you know that work continues...might be done by August....Maybe lol

Anyway here's a fun little render anyway, its Madison and Miranda without their makeup. The look pretty good I think
Yeah, natural moms definitely needs love too! Almost in every game here the milf is the one who wears the most makeup, but these beauties show that they can be just as beautiful without any enhancements no matter the age. It's just what nature gave them and they need to wear it proud.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes