3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
And with all those gorgeous ladies around... why the action scenes are with the Joker?:cry:
Also, the MC needs phimosis surgery! IMHO

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
And with all those gorgeous ladies around... why the action scenes are with the Joker?:cry:
....Whoopee another one complaining about Katie

Its still early in the story and getting with her first makes sense from a writing perspective, other characters have a slower buildup

Also, the MC needs phimosis surgery! IMHO
That might be a bit of an exaggeration, phimosis is a lot worse

Who's Joker? You mean James? And who else do you want action scenes to be with? You mean lesbian scenes?
Pretty sure its Katie they are talking about

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
And MC needs the surgery, believe me...I'm MD
Not everyone lives where you are, believe me. What you used to think is "natural", is actually completely opposite. And those kind of dicks that James have are completely normal in other parts of the world where all kind of male and female circumcisions is considered as something strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Not everyone lives in where you are, believe me. What you used to think is "natural", is actually completely opposite. And those kind of dicks that James have are completely normal in other parts of the world where all kind of male and female circumcisions is considered as something strange.
Why so serious?:)
That's just my opinion.
I also want to say thanks to Oppai Auteur for the game and the marvelous ladies he shares with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Don't have any new comparisons to post so its just the usual check in to let you know that work continues...might be done by August....Maybe lol

Anyway here's a fun little render anyway, its Madison and Miranda without their makeup. The look pretty good I think

View attachment 320809
How did I miss this game :love: I hope we get to see more of these two in the next update those are some proper milfs. :love:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
How did I miss this game :love: I hope we get to see more of these two in the next update those are some proper milfs. :love:
Yeah, not sure why, but the usual crowd (i mean those people that i see in many different threads with a lot of comments) did somehow missed this one. Even those that usually like milfs. Too bad, the game deserves much more alive thread than this.
I cant w8 for next update. Are we getting it soon?
Don't think so. Like dev said on this very page, it might get done by August.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I also want to say thanks to Oppai Auteur for the game and the marvelous ladies he shares with us.
You're welcome, glad you like it :D

My game isn't all that popular, pretty easy for it to slip under peoples radars

I cant w8 for next update. Are we getting it soon?
Still going to be a while yet, lot of work still to do

Yeah, not sure why, but the usual crowd (i mean those people that i see in many different threads with a lot of comments) did somehow missed this one. Even those that usually like milfs. Too bad, the game deserves much more alive thread than this.
There are better games for people to check out, ones that get updated more regularly lol :LOL:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
There are better games for people to check out, ones that get updated more regularly lol :LOL:
It's true that there is many games of high quality being released almost every day. But the thing is, there's threads of abandoned games and those that are only updated once in months that have very active threads, with pages a day. So it's not always the case that people are only coming to comment after new update pops out. More a matter of specific audience.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That in itself is a crime people really are missing out on this I hope it picks up for you (y) I'll definitely be recommending this game to others :)
Thanks mate, guess we'll just have to wait and see if things change in the future lol

It's true that there is many games of high quality being released almost every day. But the thing is, there's threads of abandoned games and those that are only updated once in months that have very active threads, with pages a day. So it's not always the case that people are only coming to comment after new update pops out. More a matter of specific audience.
Guess mine just doesn't generate much conversation lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Guess mine just doesn't generate much conversation lol
Yeah, just needs a little push for a few people to actually stay here and talk.
Will do, although it will be amusing if people aren't happy after the long wait lol
You already know those people will whine about Katie and "too big tits, gimme flat" regardless, it's not a matter of HD after all. Quality isn't gonna change old preferences and strong dislike of "rebellious" type characters by some here. But i'm quite sure some types of comments will become history.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You already know those people will whine about Katie and "too big tits, gimme flat" regardless, it's not a matter of HD after all. Quality isn't gonna change old preferences and strong dislike of "rebellious" type characters by some here. But i'm quite sure some types of comments will become history.
I was actually thinking more along the lines of 'i know it was a redo but that new content wasn't really worth the wait' lol

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes