3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I was actually thinking more along the lines of 'i know it was a redo but that new content wasn't really worth the wait' lol
Let us be the judges of that i guess. ;) And, as far as i've seen on this forum, generally "worth the wait" is "add as much lewd content as possible". At least for some people.
is it abandoned?
Are you kidding or what? Dev writes here almost every day, there's latest report on previous page. Just read a bit before posting.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0004325] [Oppai Auteur] - Original Size: 732.31MB

Download Win (98.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0004325] [Oppai Auteur] - Original Size: 732.31MB

Download Win (98.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow that's quite the size reduction lol

Thanks for this :cool:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Work is progressing as usual folks, all of the renders for Day 3 are complete. So far that means the Prologue, Day 0, Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 are all complete. And I've made a good start on the Day 4 renders, I'll get another comparison up soon

Until then enjoy this little Katie render, since her punk look annoyed so many people, here she is all cleaned up lol

Clean Katie.png

Last edited:

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Work is progressing as usual folks, all of the renders for Day 3 are complete. So far that means the Prologue, Day 0, Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 are all complete. And I've made a good start on the Day 4 renders, I'll get another comparison up soon

Until then enjoy this little Katie render, since her punk look annoyed so many people, here she is all cleaned up lol

View attachment 328809
Nice job. i like punk Katie quite a bit but regular Katie has that girl next door look. :unsure:

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey folks, this isn't related to the game specifically but could benefit it in the long run

Basically some of you already know I have an art thread where I make all kinds of renders, some related to Old Friends, some ideas for new games, and some are just for fun. So I thought why not do the same when it comes to writing as well, so if anyway of you who enjoy my work want to see what my written work is like, here is the link!

https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-auteurs-personal-adult-fiction.32296/

And since I didn't have any proper Old Friends news, have a Madison render, messed about in Daz to see if i could make something that looked a little different this time

Madison Masterbation.png

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
And since I didn't have any proper Old Friends news, have a Madison render, messed about in Daz to see if i could make something that looked a little different this time
Again missed an amazing juicy piece cuz of thread magically getting unwatched. :censored: Maddy definitely looks much brighter than usual. I'm wondering what kinda videos she's into? Young stud+mature seems logical but maybe it's something much more hardcore?

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I assume that's a response to the character in general, and not that render I posted?

Because that's Madison, not Miranda lol

Yay, glad to see progress is still going on. I really liked the demo, and I'm looking forward to the finished game!
Glad you like, but I never actually posted a demo.

I've posted multiple versions, starting from 0.0001. This is the usual content added per update model. The next update wont be the last, its still a while before this will be finished

Unless you meant a different game?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Finally getting round to giving you guys your Day 4 comparisons, already 40 renders done for this day so we are going through this one pretty quick. Gonna get this day before this month is finished which mean the August release just became even more likely

Anyway here, we, go!

sbed_a2.jpg Sbed A2.jpg

sbed_c2.jpg Sbed C.jpg

sbed_d.jpg Sbed G.jpg

sbed_e.jpg Sbed H.jpg

sbed_f3.jpg Sbed I3.jpg

msleav_a.jpg MSleav A.jpg

pjmorn_a.jpg PJmorn A.jpg

And as a little bonus here's Katie playing with....'herself', wonder if this one would violate Patreon's rules lol

Love Yourself.png

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Very nice comparisons as always. She's having really good dreams it seems.
Yeah Sarah! Show those muscles, let them bulge! :love:
Loving that mysterious look coupled with that juicy view.
The girl's playing. Like how she became more shy on second render rework.
I'm very much loving Miranda's new outfit. Accentuates her figure so damn well. :p Much better than original for sure.
Now it's definitely more immersive. Looks like James found something particularly interesting about Pepper's body, as he should.
And as a little bonus here's Katie playing with....'herself', wonder if this one would violate Patreon's rules lol
Damn, they actually looks very good together. As for the patreon's rules... considering how capricious patreon is, i wouldn't doubt they have some rule about selfcest, just like with any other cest. If not, they can always include it. Just that i've never seen adult patreon game centered around this particular fetish. Or... there's a possibility of patreon thinking these two are different. They really are quite different after all, so it may count as incest even. :LOL:
P.S Is Katie playing with herself incest or masturbation? :unsure:
It's called selfcest. :giggle:

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes