3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Little comparison for you guys and girls!....Might be reaching with the girls, don't know if my work appeals lol
You never know. I've seen multiple female accounts here that do prefer girls only. And if your Miranda appeal to so many guys, why can't it to girls?
Hmm, now these buns are not as close up view, but they do look lovelier than in original.
And now from this view, i'm honestly not sure which buns look better. Original looked bigger, new more firm thanks to that awesome outfit. I guess i'd like to just borrow Katie's eyes for a few secs in this. :p
These looks were completely innocent, i swear. It's not that i want to do something naughty with your mom... when you're here at least. :LOL:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I don't think you sound entitled at all and it is a fair point. The updates have been pretty sporadic and I wish there was more content at this point as well. Although to be a little neurotic, there is actually 7 days in the game (0 to 6):p. I'm hoping after the redo/rework is complete I'll be able to hit more of stride when it comes to regular updates.

I do want to stress however, this isn't a full time gig for me. I have to dedicate time to real life things, and I can only use spare income since I don't have a patreon. And I just recently lost my day job so I have to split time between the redo and looking for a new job.

So while I intend to put as much time into this as I can, I don't want to make any promises I cant keep

Cheers!
thank you for replying and i hope all goes well for you i know as fans we can get selfish and inpatient im more then guilty of that myself look forward to when you can release the new update

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Don't have any comparisons for you guys, but just letting you know work continues, as always. Ran into some more CPU renders, as usual. Luckily this time there were only a few so they are done already. Only took two days, which makes a nice change lol.

Anyway, here is another all cleaned up Katie render, I'm actually having quite a bit of fun with this model lol

Formal Katie.png

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
She looks great good sir. It's always interesting to see a different side of a character. Either version of Katie is great. Like you i'm enjoying the clean Katie stuff.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Anyway, here is another all cleaned up Katie render, I'm actually having quite a bit of fun with this model lol
More amazing indian dresses just like i wanted. :love: Katie looks awesome in it. Not at all surprised you're having fun with her clean form. Think she might even turn a few of her haters to lovers, without them noticing.

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Looking forward to seeing the new makeover , I really hope we get some action with Pepper in the near future.
Can't quit thinking of her ever since that time in the storage room.. she along with MC's mother are my favourite lasses :)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Looking forward to seeing the new makeover , I really hope we get some action with Pepper in the near future. Can't quit thinking of her ever since that time in the storage room.. she along with MC's mother are my favourite lasses :)
You'll be happy to hear then, that there will be a little Pepper content in the new day that will come with the redo :cool:

So look forward to that ;)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
:LOL: Absolutely loving that Katie's impression.
Even this top can barely contain all of Pepper's goodness.
I see James a bit more shy in this scene now. :p That shocked face.
Nice outfit you got here Katie. It's even cute.
Well as a devoted Pepper-fan I have to be honest with ya, love her new outfit but really liked her better without the glasses!
But that's just me
You're not the only one Pepper fan. :p And i'm completely opposite. Glasses makes her even sexier and milf-er in my eyes if that's possible. :D She's smoking hot as it is, but glasses can make pretty noticeable difference.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
A lot of things have improved when it comes to this redo, my attempts at posing and rendering kissing....is not one of them lol

View attachment 354629 View attachment 354630

This still looks so awkward, I'll get it right at some point :LOL:
Its not so bad. Appreciate the hard work and dedication. Longtime fan...still a fan. Still anticipating the next release, well worth the wait.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Its not so bad. Appreciate the hard work and dedication. Longtime fan...still a fan. Still anticipating the next release, well worth the wait.
Thanks man, hope everyone likes it when the redo is finally out

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just a quick little update guys, all the renders for Day 4 are now complete!

Now all that's left of the old content is just Day 5 and 6. After that I'll begin rendering Day 7, and then the coding, and finally the big release!

We're almost there folks, thanks for sticking with me lol

Anyway have a Day 4 Katie render since there aren't enough renders to bother with a comparison

Kpic.jpg

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes