3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
In the redo are we having some extra content or redo of the existing updates

please say some extra content;)

Also wanted to know if there will be free roam with some new ebonies introductions in the later game
Big fan of your models man

Cheers

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
In the redo are we having some extra content or redo of the existing updates

please say some extra content;)
There will be some extra content along with the redo of the old content

Also wanted to know if there will be free roam with some new ebonies introductions in the later game
Big fan of your models man

Cheers
There is another ebony girl coming later, but free roam will not be added to the game at any point

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax and X0R

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Wow, i completely agree with quinfax here. Miranda's looking sexier and sexier. :love: Absolutely smoking. Being this shiny really adds to it.
Mmm, even though i prefer red color before white, i do love this outfit nonetheless. And the new lower part looking damn sexy. Both very much accentuate everything that needs to be seen. :p I like the changes to the Sarah's one also. And can't forget all those emotional faces. :giggle:
Heh, when it comes to kisses, practice definitely makes perfect. Looks nicer every time.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That IS an improvement, now the daughter looks at least halfway attractive.
.....Well, that was quite the backhanded compliment

Heh, when it comes to kisses, practice definitely makes perfect. Looks nicer every time.
Still not something I'm happy with, we'll get there...hopefully lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
:LOL::ROFLMAO: I guess it was something like from basically 0 to 50% attraction. I do wonder though if reaction to "alternative" Katie would be somewhat better when it comes to her dislike group.
Still not something I'm happy with, we'll get there...hopefully lol
You're trying, that's what counts. Kisses are so damn rare in these games, so there's only selected few pioneers before you anyway. :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I liked the other girls just fine before, it was just her that really wasn't attractive for me. The face just looked off somehow, combined with the overly bodybuilder look and the hair-do, it just isn't at all my type.
But with the redone renders, she's much more pleasing to the eyes. So it was indeed a compliment and not intended as backhanded at all.
After all, if you manage to make a woman I didn't find attractive at all before, to be attractive with the new work done, that is definitely a feat worth mentioning. I mean, it basically means you managed to make a model I would normally not be interest in at all, interesting, even if it won't go from unattractive to sexiest girl in the game, it's still good work, innit?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
:LOL::ROFLMAO: I guess it was something like from basically 0 to 50% attraction. I do wonder though if reaction to "alternative" Katie would be somewhat better when it comes to her dislike group.
Honestly it probably would, a few of the haters liked the renders I posted

You're trying, that's what counts. Kisses are so damn rare in these games, so there's only selected few pioneers before you anyway. :p
If a small time dev like me classes as pioneer we need the better devs to get their shit together lol

Well, I liked the other girls just fine before, it was just her that really wasn't attractive for me. The face just looked off somehow, combined with the overly bodybuilder look and the hair-do, it just isn't at all my type.
But with the redone renders, she's much more pleasing to the eyes. So it was indeed a compliment and not intended as backhanded at all.
After all, if you manage to make a woman I didn't find attractive at all before, to be attractive with the new work done, that is definitely a feat worth mentioning. I mean, it basically means you managed to make a model I would normally not be interest in at all, interesting, even if it won't go from unattractive to sexiest girl in the game, it's still good work, innit?
Yeah, that's a good way to look at it!

Cheers :cool:

Dev, Can you Share the approximate date of release.
cant wait to play
Between late August and Mid-September is as much as I'm willing to narrow it down to

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
If a small time dev like me classes as pioneer we need the better devs to get their shit together lol
You definitely do. Many "big" devs with huge amounts of patreon income don't even try. Many it's not what they want to see in their games, i'm not sure. But it surprises me, as i think this theme can be very much popular. As a big fan of it and other displays of passion, that's one of things i'm usually missing in these games.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys just dropping in to let you know work is continuing as usual, don't really have enough variety to do another comparison just yet. But we are now doing the first scenes of adult content in the redo so here's a render of that :cool:

JKgym E4.jpg

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Very nice rework. Definitely looking much more juicier now. And Katie happier. She deserves that title for sure.
What did she want to see in there i wonder? :ROFLMAO:
That's the face of true pleasure if i ever saw one. :D

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes