3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Seriously, is there any top out here that can contain all of Pepper's massive goodness? :ROFLMAO: Those nips just wanting that freedom so much. Very nice comparison, and interestingly they all pretty much have some sly expressions. Ariana and Katie certainly plotting something. :)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Seriously, is there any top out here that can contain all of Pepper's massive goodness? :ROFLMAO: Those nips just wanting that freedom so much
If there is a top that can hold those tits I’ve yet to find it, at least one that’s work appropriate lol

The power of mammaries is strong with Pepper.
Still not as strong as Miranda though :devilish::LOL:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
with the new update changing the randers will the new look of the characters be like that going forward and will this game continue to look as sexy

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
with the new update changing the randers will the new look of the characters be like that going forward and will this game continue to look as sexy
Yes the characters will continue to look like that going forward, same with the renders.

The switch from 720p to 1080p will be permanent, whether or not that means the game will keep looking 'sexy' is up for debate lol

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Another little comparison here

Work on this Day has been a lot slower than I'd like, and it really doesn't help that Day 6 is the longest day out of the old content, over 260 renders. Add on the additional content this day is getting with the redo and this Day is going to take a while, likely over 300 renders......I'm getting a serious feeling of deja-vu when it comes to this day

Ah the good old days of when it only a couple of months to do an update, as opposed to now with it going on 9 months since an update....jesus fucking christ that's bad

Anyway on to the comparison!

pjjob_d.jpg PJjob D.jpg

pjjob_d3.jpg PJjob D3.jpg

pjjob_d8.jpg PJjob D8.jpg

pjjob_e.jpg PJjob E.jpg

pjjob_e3.jpg PJjob E3.jpg

pjjob_e5.jpg PJjob E5.jpg

pjjob_e8.jpg PJjob E8.jpg

pjjob_f.jpg PJjob F.jpg

pjjob_g2.jpg PJjob G2.jpg

pjjob_h.jpg PJjob H.jpg

pjjob_h4.jpg PJjob H4.jpg

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
9 months for an update. At least your track record is better than gumdrops. (creator of Dual family)

It's crazy to see the difference from the original to the remaster.

I like this day. Mainly cause we have fun with our favorite free lovin gal.

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
9 months for an update. At least your track record is better than gumdrops. (creator of Dual family)
Would have been nice to get paid for those nine months though ;) :ROFLMAO:

It's crazy to see the difference from the original to the remaster.
Crazy good or crazy bad hahaha :cry::LOL:

I like this day. Mainly cause we have fun with our favorite free lovin gal.

Excelsior
There will be some extra fun in that day, plus some more in the new day ;)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yep, these kisses looks pretty sweet now. Good job.
Would have been nice to get paid for those nine months though ;) :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, even better when some devs like these apparently don't even do much about actual game deving or at all and still getting paid thousands of that sweet cash. Nice example of how something things work on patreon.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey folks!

Work continues as usual, still gonna wait a little while before I post another comparison however, don't need to show you all every single render from the redo. Instead I'll just let you folks know that we have crossed over a 1000 renders for the redo, fuck me that's a lot. Even with the extra content, Day 6 will be done by the end of September, which means just Day 7 left.

Maybe we can consider it a Halloween gift...with no Halloween content what so ever lol. I suppose I could delay the Day 7 content to just randomly add a Halloween special, I'm sure that would go down great with everyone waiting on the new stuff lol :ROFLMAO:

Anyway since there is no comparison, have a random render

Red And Black Kiss.png

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hey folks!

Work continues as usual, still gonna wait a little while before I post another comparison however, don't need to show you all every single render from the redo. Instead I'll just let you folks know that we have crossed over a 1000 renders for the redo, fuck me that's a lot. Even with the extra content, Day 6 will be done by the end of September, which means just Day 7 left.
Yeah, that update promises to be quite meaty. :love:
Maybe we can consider it a Halloween gift...with no Halloween content what so ever lol. I suppose I could delay the Day 7 content to just randomly add a Halloween special, I'm sure that would go down great with everyone waiting on the new stuff lol :ROFLMAO:
Well, yeah, i'm sure some people want to play as soon as possible (admittedly i do too :p). But we're waiting anyway. Personally, i don't particularly mind. I can do without this special content for remaster release. But i do like holiday content in general. It can be very fun. So, i won't really be saddened either way. :D
Anyway since there is no comparison, have a random render

View attachment 407900
Hot couple. Totally ready for any kind of crazy night. :giggle: That's an amazing dress on Katie btw. Don't think i've seen something similar in these games before.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes