3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
With this last comparison for Day 5, all of the renders for that day are now finished. Which means only Day 6 is left when it comes to the old content. Although it is the longest day in the game, with the most renders as well. It doesn't help that I will be expanding this day to make it even longer lol

When it comes to Day 6, some of you might remember that was the day that took the longest to make. Their was that big gap between the updates due to some real life shit, and the day just being hard to put together, and even after all that I still didn't get to put everything in I wanted. But I'll be fixing that for the redo.

The first thing that will be expanded will be Katie's sex scene, it was just missionary in the original release, but in the redo it will be an option between missionary or cowgirl. Due to having a pretty set story I want to tell, I wanted all the choices to be more focused on the adult content and I think this addition shows that. The other thing that will be added is some pillow talk after the sex scene, orignally I wanted their to be a talk with Katie about her history with Sarah but I removed it so I could just finally get Day 6 out, and planned to add it later. So the redo is where it will appear, it mostly covers why there is still tension with Katie and Sarah despite them no longer having a sexual relationship

After all that's done, we head on to Day 7 and the final release. I'll say more about whats happening in that Day 7 when we get closer to release

Anyway on to the comparison!

kslocker_a.jpg KSlocker A.jpg

kslocker_a5.jpg KSlocker B3.jpg

kjlocker_a.jpg KJlocker A.jpg

kjlocker_b.jpg KJlocker B.jpg

kjlocker_c.jpg KJlocker C.jpg

kjlocker_d.jpg KJlocker D.jpg

kjlocker_d7.jpg KJlocker D7.jpg

kjlocker_e.jpg KJlocker E.jpg

kjlocker_f.jpg KJlocker F.jpg

kjlocker_f4.jpg KJlocker G2.jpg

kjlocker_f5.jpg KJlocker H.jpg

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The first thing that will be expanded will be Katie's sex scene, it was just missionary in the original release, but in the redo it will be an option between missionary or cowgirl. Due to having a pretty set story I want to tell, I wanted all the choices to be more focused on the adult content and I think this addition shows that. The other thing that will be added is some pillow talk after the sex scene, orignally I wanted their to be a talk with Katie about her history with Sarah but I removed it so I could just finally get Day 6 out, and planned to add it later. So the redo is where it will appear, it mostly covers why there is still tension with Katie and Sarah despite them no longer having a sexual relationship
Now that would be definitely interesting to see. Both cowgirl and their pillow talk. Curious about that reason.
His eyes says it all. :LOL:
Katie's hair is pretty invasive. :giggle:
Loving her pleasure faces every time.
Because it looked so bad the first time round? ;):ROFLMAO:
Imo it looked pretty damn nice in original, and it looks even more awesome now. So i'd say i like both. :p
Hehe, naughty girl. One cheek a time. :D
Those faces seem to become more serious in rework. But serious Katie? She looks more funny than anything else. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
.....I never noticed that, and now I cant unsee it....thanks
Yeah, it's not really that noticeable, so i don't think many people will care about that hair being rowdy.
I've just grown to dislike the old renders more and more lol
I can understand. :) I think it was one of the better scenes of the original though. This particular render is pretty good quality.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I just noticed that all the characters dress very conservatively in the original game. Then in the rework they dress a lot more casually. :unsure:
(I know it was probably an available assets issues but it was interesting to point out.) :geek:

Excelsior

P.S. Then in the re rework everyone will just be walking around in underwear. :p

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Dev, please dont keep teasing us just bring the update:love:
Good things come to those who wait....that or crushing disappointment, one of the two ;)

I just noticed that all the characters dress very conservatively in the original game. Then in the rework they dress a lot more casually. :unsure:
(I know it was probably an available assets issues but it was interesting to point out.) :geek:
Yeah someone else pointed that out a while ago, its just down to assets and trying to have them wear a different outfit each day lol

P.S. Then in the re rework everyone will just be walking around in underwear. :p
I dread the idea of doing all this work again :eek::p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah someone else pointed that out a while ago, its just down to assets and trying to have them wear a different outfit each day lol
Might have been me. But yeah, i'm also very much loving their new more casual outfits. Especially in case of these two particular girls, stylish, and it shows their generous forms so much better. Nothing should stop Pepper's bazongas from spilling. :p Now they're certainly closer to being free.
And Ariana's behind look so much bigger in these jeans. :love:
Needed a little break from the redo, exhausting to have to rework so much old content, so I made a fun random render to relax a bit....enjoy ;):sneaky:
So you decided to tease Maddy's fans and post it in game's thread! :LOL: Very romantic scene. They certainly don't seem to be relaxed though. Ready to pounce in a blink of an eye.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I guess majority of fans of "that" fetish might be asleep for now, we will see.
We'll see what its like later on then

Cause that kind of scene with those two won't be in any game. Well this one at least.
Cheer up.....so what if you'll NEVER see this kind of scene with them in any game, and will just have to hope I'll do more one off renders like this, its not so bad :ROFLMAO:

Maybe you can hope for fanart :p

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes