3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well, yeah, i'm sure some people want to play as soon as possible (admittedly i do too :p). But we're waiting anyway. Personally, i don't particularly mind. I can do without this special content for remaster release. But i do like holiday content in general. It can be very fun. So, i won't really be saddened either way. :D
Don't worry, that was all sarcasm. I have no intention of delaying this for something like holiday content, I just want to finally get this done lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Don't worry, that was all sarcasm. I have no intention of delaying this for something like holiday content, I just want to finally get this done lol
I knew that was sarcasm (those lols were enough ;)). I'm just saying. :p And yep, i can just imagine how much you want to release this update already.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It's certainly pretty bare in one of the senses of the word. But in other, I'd say this is a very juicy scene. :p Loving how you're reworking it. Now we can see James actually worshipping and working on that puss, in higher resolution and detail. :LOL: And Katie's faces certainly worth a million. She's taunting him hard with those.
He can't breathe, can he? :ROFLMAO: Now that's how you learn in quicker manner.

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
I love the game very much and I want to say :

- I'am the only one who hate this Katie girl ? she is ugly as I don't know ? At least make a relationship with her optional man :(

- I love the fact that the woman protagonist in this work, is a mature black women, my ideal woman, this is original.

-The definition of frustration would be : Tthe ending of this game or abandoning it before "marrying" and "impregnating" Miranda.

- The dev may reduce slowly the volume of thickness of the curvy girl.

- focus on Miranda Plz

However, Good work
Thank you

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
- I'am the only one who hate this Katie girl ? she is ugly as I don't know ? At least make a relationship with her optional man :(
This has been brought up plenty of times but I'll repeat myself anyway.

I have no intention of making Katie, or anyone else for that matter, optional, they are all part of the story I want to tell. I get people have their preferences but you'll just have to put up with her

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Work continues as usual but I've been having some GPU issues, render times have drastically lengthened with no obvious cause, so I'll need to figure out what's wrong

Anyway, made this little render to vent some frustration lol

Sarah Blood.png

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Work continues as usual but I've been having some GPU issues, render times have drastically lengthened with no obvious cause, so I'll need to figure out what's wrong

Geez, what kind of frustration needed to beat up this sweetie pie so bad? :cry: :cry: You certainly have a whole lot of it for sure, seeing as it's not the first time something like this happened. Or Sarah's just secretly participating in some not so legal nudist fighting club?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Geez, what kind of frustration needed to beat up this sweetie pie so bad? :cry: :cry: You certainly have a whole lot of it for sure, seeing as it's not the first time something like this happened. Or Sarah's just secretly participating in some not so legal nudist fighting club?
Well, she can't really talk about it...kind of rule one and rule two.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

View attachment 414066
Man her time of the month is to the EXTREME.
Yes sir. You are welcome

Excelsior

• Haha

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Don’t talk about Oppai Club! :p
I might just dream about seeing one fight in it.
Might be shorter, but full of juice. :D Katie's even more affectionate with James now, loving that. Tending to those precious orbs. I'm also liking how all that new hair on MC's chest looks now.
You have lowered the whole tone of this very mature thread lol :ROFLMAO:
Totally a 100% boner killer right here. :LOL: But at least it was funny, unlike so many other.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes