3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just a quick update folks!

The release is coming tomorrow night, so it will be a nice Halloween treat!

....I hope lol

Also remember that I'm in the UK timezone before you jump in tomorrow asking where it is :p

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Its been a long time coming, and I can't actually believe I'm finally posting this, but here it is!

Version 0.0005!

I'm just uploading the windows version just now since I need to get some sleep

UncleVT can you update the first post please?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Its a complete redo with 1000 renders according to the dev. And as its months worth of work cant imagine he can remember everything hes done lol

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good to see the renders are updated, will come back to check them out, once there is actual new content.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
uhhh, Oppai Auteur while quality is very much appreciated, id advise looking into ways to compress your assets, images and the like. 1.6Gigs for a first release is quite large, lossy would do quite well depending on the quality you set as the lowest you go and there is a tool on the site for that, bas made it i think, cant recall, but id check ways to compress mages for the future. but good luck to your project

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
uhhh, Oppai Auteur while quality is very much appreciated, id advise looking into ways to compress your assets, images and the like. 1.6Gigs for a first release is quite large, lossy would do quite well depending on the quality you set as the lowest you go and there is a tool on the site for that, bas made it i think, cant recall, but id check ways to compress mages for the future. but good luck to your project
Other people compress for those that don't have the bandwidth, some of us are more interested in full quality.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Other people compress for those that don't have the bandwidth, some of us are more interested in full quality.
honestly, lossless could also work as well, it isnt as good cos lossy can get rid of some small amounts of things and still be quite a bit smaller, but he can choose what to do, i was just saying, save the modders and whatnot from having to compress it, there may also be ways to reduce the file sizes of renders from the daz options, but i dont know daz so i couldnt say, that is what i was getting at.

magus448

May 22, 2018
This is their 6th update.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes