3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Its October now, that means things get all spooky! :eek:
They're absolutely amazing!! :love::love::love: Very nice choice of makeup and dresses. Girls totally fit in this role and ready for a hunt. October's one of my favorite months for sure, me loving all this supernatural goodness so much. Now i really want some additional holiday type of content with those four ladies sometime down a line. :love:
"I never knew this about myself"
You never knew that you could get a boner from a scorchingly hot vampire chicks? :ROFLMAO: That's honestly surprises me. It's certainly not some niche rare fetish to have.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You never knew that you could get a boner from a scorchingly hot vampire chicks? :ROFLMAO: That's honestly surprises me. It's certainly not some niche rare fetish to have.
Yeah, im surprised. I thought it was one of the more common fetishes, at least compared to some of the stuff on this forum lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Apologies for the longer than usual silence folks!

Just letting you know how things are going, which is not all that great.

I'm still having those long render time issues I mentioned a little while back. I'm not sure whether its down to scene complexity or its just this GPU getting ready to finally give out after so much use. I'm also having issues with rendering in batches as well, it ends up jumping into CPU rendering after a couple of renders. If I'm at the PC I can just restart Daz and that fixes it, but I like to render over night and while I'm out the house.

Both these issues have caused a constant bottle neck in rendering, so I've made a choice that might either please or piss people off...maybe both actually

If it looks like the Day 7 content isn't going to be done by this month, I'm just going to release the redo without that Day included. That means the game will have all the redone content plus extra scenes but no knew day in the story, so it will end at the same point.

That does mean there would be a release this month and the next, plus a little more time for a December release as well. Which I think might be better overall, it will also give me a little time to work on anything that's off in the redo

Anyway, to make up for the silence here's a Madison render!

Madison Tempting.png

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
At least the look over there trick has something worth looking at. Nothing beats MILF ass.

Excelsior

P.S. Could be an issue with DAZ as well. There was a couple of developers who have had that issue recently. I Don't know if the've fixed it yet though.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
P.S. Could be an issue with DAZ as well. There was a couple of developers who have had that issue recently. I Don't know if the've fixed it yet though.
Well, its good to know I'm not only one having issues then lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Apologies for the longer than usual silence folks!

Just letting you know how things are going, which is not all that great.

I'm still having those long render time issues I mentioned a little while back. I'm not sure whether its down to scene complexity or its just this GPU getting ready to finally give out after so much use. I'm also having issues with rendering in batches as well, it ends up jumping into CPU rendering after a couple of renders. If I'm at the PC I can just restart Daz and that fixes it, but I like to render over night and while I'm out the house.

Both these issues have caused a constant bottle neck in rendering, so I've made a choice that might either please or piss people off...maybe both actually

If it looks like the Day 7 content isn't going to be done by this month, I'm just going to release the redo without that Day included. That means the game will have all the redone content plus extra scenes but no knew day in the story, so it will end at the same point.

That does mean there would be a release this month and the next, plus a little more time for a December release as well. Which I think might be better overall, it will also give me a little time to work on anything that's off in the redo
That's definitely both good and bad news. Personally for me, it's more of a good one. Like i said before, i don't particularly mind. And if we gotta wait a bit more for a new day of content, so be it. We will be enjoying rework either way, AND get more fresh releases pretty soon. So yeah, i'd agree with you overall.

Anyway, to make up for the silence here's a Madison render!
Huge milf ass is always a perfect answer for any dilemma tbh. :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime: Madison's really seem to be enjoying herself here. :love:
Well, its good to know I'm not only one having issues then lol
I'd ask a question on some of the dedicated threads here (like "show skill" one maybe?). Maybe other devs or artists know the solution.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey folks!

Render work is still slow, so I've been focusing on the coding this week. I've made some good progress, which means the version featuring all the redone old content will get released the end of this month. If I manage to get testing done quickly I'll put it out before then, and then I'll focus on the Day 7 work

Anyway since I don't really have many more comparisons, here's a look at the Katie cowgirl scene you get in the redo

KJap J23.jpg

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Quick update guys!

Coding is nearly done, so the release will be within the next couple of days....Not tomorrow though, I cant work that fucking fast!

Even if it doesn't have the Day 7 stuff, the amount of content in this redo is over 1000 renders! I'm still trying to process that I've made that many images for this stupid little game lol It's been so many months work, and now I get to see if it pays off...if it doesn't its just 10 months of work down the drain ha...ha..ha :eek:

Anyway, as usual no more comparisons so here's another random render I put together for you

Finger Friend.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
What is this update all about? Is it a re-render or are we also getting new content?
Its a re-render of the full the game, plus some extra scenes throughout the days as well

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Quick update guys!

Coding is nearly done, so the release will be within the next couple of days....Not tomorrow though, I cant work that fucking fast!

Even if it doesn't have the Day 7 stuff, the amount of content in this redo is over 1000 renders! I'm still trying to process that I've made that many images for this stupid little game lol It's been so many months work, and now I get to see if it pays off...if it doesn't its just 10 months of work down the drain ha...ha..ha :eek:
Can't be "stupid little game" anymore with over 1000 renders of this high quality, can it? :p And it's not like we're getting something completely unknown in this redo, thanks to all these previews you showed. Hopefully all this hard work will indeed pay off. Not many games i can remember that had this many months between updates.
Anyway, as usual no more comparisons so here's another random render I put together for you
Hehe, doesn't seem all that random. :BootyTime: Very juicy and Sarah seem to be having so much pleasure. Wouldn't mind seeing those two having fun as often as possible. :p

Reactions: Oppai Auteur
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes