3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0005] [Oppai Auteur] - Original Size: 1.61GB

Download Win (140MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Here's a traceback from an error I'm getting every time after those little interlude text like "Day 1 - Miranda's bedroom" and such.
Error can safely be ignored for now.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
If it's just a re-rendering it was a great disappointment. This is definitely not worth the effort. I was very happy to see this game again in the updates and now just as disappointed.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
no new scences ? wth is this update for?
(...)

Both these issues have caused a constant bottle neck in rendering, so I've made a choice that might either please or piss people off...maybe both actually

If it looks like the Day 7 content isn't going to be done by this month, I'm just going to release the redo without that Day included. That means the game will have all the redone content plus extra scenes but no knew day in the story, so it will end at the same point.

That does mean there would be a release this month and the next, plus a little more time for a December release as well. Which I think might be better overall, it will also give me a little time to work on anything that's off in the redo

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Decent enough renders.
I just wish the bigger tits weren't so exaggerated but oh well it's still better than most.

gervinho

Sep 6, 2018
Why would you waste time redoing everything in 1080 when the game has been sitting still for 6 months... and wasn't even a long game to begin with

gervinho

Sep 6, 2018
Why you waste your time to come here to make your first post in this about a game that you've probably never tried?
Are you really that stupid that you don't even think how someone could prefer to lurk rather reply to every game they play? Like, do you actually think ONLY very active members play them?
I played this game months ago and I liked it, that's why I said that I personally think stuff like hd renders shouldn't be the first priority when you haven't updated your game in months.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Cant choose your name anymore?
Think you might be mixing up my game with others, the MC has always had a set name in this game

Here's my compressed version.

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0005] [Oppai Auteur] - Original Size: 1.61GB

Download Win (140MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for taking the time to compress the game

Here's a traceback from an error I'm getting every time after those little interlude text like "Day 1 - Miranda's bedroom" and such.
Error can safely be ignored for now.
I am genuinely stumped on what is causing this, need to take some time to go back over the code and see if I can figure it out

So if I'm understanding the changelog right, there's no new content? Just re-rendering in 1080p? After 6 months? Are you shitting me?

Man, the english tho lmao
If it's just a re-rendering it was a great disappointment. This is definitely not worth the effort. I was very happy to see this game again in the updates and now just as disappointed.
So no new content? *sigh*
You know what, these ones fucking annoyed me

The release is not just all the old renders upgraded to 1080p. If that was all it was this wouldn't have taken so long

I upgraded the models to replace low quality textures and tweaked their looks as well. This meant the old renders were no longer usable, I had to rebuild all the old renders with the new models. I also have a much better understanding of lighting in Daz 3D so that also had to be changed

I added a prologue, extra scenes in multiple days, including an option for a different sex scene in Day 6. And also went back through the script to make it flow better

And btw it wasn't six months since an update, it was ten :p

God, this MC is such a pushover cuck.. so frustrating.
Congrats, you've proven you don't know what that word means

no new scences ? wth is this update for?
Why would you waste time redoing everything in 1080 when the game has been sitting still for 6 months... and wasn't even a long game to begin with
The very early scenes looked horrible and the 720p resolution wasn't giving the quality I wanted, my skills have improved so I decided to redo the game and change it to 1080p

Also 10 months not 6 that this has been 'sitting still' for

Why you waste your time to come here to make your first post in this about a game that you've probably never tried?
People like to make pointless comics

Are you really that stupid that you don't even think how someone could prefer to lurk rather reply to every game they play? Like, do you actually think ONLY very active members play them?
I played this game months ago and I liked it, that's why I said that I personally think stuff like hd renders shouldn't be the first priority when you haven't updated your game in months.
I don't have a priority when it comes to this game, I don't take money from people on Patreon or something similar and I have a life outside this forum. I work on it when I can and what I work on is my choice

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes