3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

light03

Feb 26, 2018
You know what, these ones fucking annoyed me

The release is not just all the old renders upgraded to 1080p. If that was all it was this wouldn't have taken so long

I upgraded the models to replace low quality textures and tweaked their looks as well. This meant the old renders were no longer usable, I had to rebuild all the old renders with the new models. I also have a much better understanding of lighting in Daz 3D so that also had to be changed
Come on man, Isn’t it obvious that all the fans of your game just wanted more new scenes? The reaction is obvious and expected. Of course, this is your game and you decide how to develop it. But I'm sure most people would prefer a new scene than improved old ones. There are so many hot ladies and so few things with them.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yes, i know... and i'm really sad after 10 months of teasing there is nothing new with the busty milfs.... i have no will to keep playing...
Then don't, there are other games to play on here

Cheers man

No and no, not playing a game with a name called Jgames

Let us pick a name
Its spelt James, and the wtf is your issue with a name lol

Wow way too much dialogue between the mc and Katie.
And she is not the best character to end up with.
Did I have to start from the beginning or something?
That seemed kinda fast and ended the same way as the last version.
Which means nothing new was added.
The story is great and so is the artwork.
The script could use a little proofreading but otherwise ok......peace
Considering it was a total redo of the entire game, yeah you should have started from the beginning

And all that took you 10 months? Thank fuck I'm not a patron.
I don't have a fucking patreon, and yeah it took 10 months. But I suppose you could have done it much quicker with your great knowledge of Daz 3d and renpy, huh?

Come on man, Isn’t it obvious that all the fans of your game just wanted more new scenes? The reaction is obvious and expected. Of course, this is your game and you decide how to develop it. But I'm sure most people would prefer a new scene than improved old ones. There are so many hot ladies and so few things with them.
Considering I literally asked people here, where pretty much most my fan base is, if they were good with the redo? All the responses favored the redo, nobody said don't bother.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So it's a total redo. Why are a lot of games being done that way?
Ok so in the developer's note it should have been explained better.
And maybe I would have considered starting from the beginning.
Although Katie should be given less lines she takes way too much dialogue.
I liked the last version and expected a continuation, but I guess this is somewhat just as good.
They added new parts for the characters. The missing blanks sort of speak.
I am going to play it from the beginning and see for myself.
I thought they were wasting time in that 1080p resolution part.
That would explain why this version was twice as big as the last one.
I expect bigger things for the next version. I see lots of potential in this game.....peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Yeah Ga(y)mes, anyway I wont bother with the piece of art you created (sarcasm)

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

RELAX dude, we just pointing out what we don't like, you do have to go on the attack

Anyway goodluck with your game, Dev (seeya in ten months again :cool: )

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

Yeah Ga(y)mes, anyway I wont bother with the piece of art you created (sarcasm)

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

RELAX dude, we just pointing out what we don't like, you do have to go on the attack

Anyway goodluck with your game, Dev (seeya in ten months again :cool: )
So long guy who was triggered by a name, have fun bothering other devs with your moronic complaints

Also be sure to make it easier on them by learning how to quote other posts properly

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Considering I literally asked people here, where pretty much most my fan base is, if they were good with the redo? All the responses favored the redo, nobody said don't bother.
Okay, then I'm sorry that I did not follow your topic. I liked your game, very much, but over time it somehow got lost for me. It really amazes me that most did not want more new things. Anyway, I still hope for new scenes with beautiful ladies. It’s good that you don’t listen to haters, all the girls in the game deserve more content.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Despite some complaints I'm happy to finally have the redo done and uploaded for people to play, so I'm looking forward to working on new content and here is a Miranda render to celebrate another successful release

Miranda New Cheer.png

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes