3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'd almost forgotten how insanely hot Miranda is in this game...can't get over that red and black outfit, just makes me want to drop to my knees and beg to worship her right then and there :love:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I just released how fucking stupid I am!

You know I went through all that trouble to completely redo the whole fucking game? Well, guess what I've went and done?

I haven't had the preview images in the first page changed!!! :eek: They still show the old poor quality renders!!! o_O

How could I be so fucking stupid!!

UncleVT could you please delete all the original ones and replace them with these please?

JMbus C3.jpg Mbed A.jpg SMapart A.jpg Mdress A3.jpg MSJafterbus A.jpg MSJcafe B.jpg MSJgym C12.jpg MSpic.jpg Sshower C.jpg APoffice B3.jpg

Last edited:

OfficerSam

Feb 3, 2019
Is there no way to play this game on Android? ( I mean latest version). If there is, can a kind soul help ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I did enjoy the new script and to see more of the other characters sides and their story, the characters are amazing, the way that they are to each other is amazing, i like the fun aspect of the jokes, bring a light mood to the game, the bickering between them is so funny, the only thing that i think that can make the game even better some kind of animation, dosen't need to be top of the line animations, just some kind of animations.

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the next update.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Is there no way to play this game on Android? ( I mean latest version). If there is, can a kind soul help ?
Unfortunately that port was made by someone outside of this forum, we just have to hope they'll get around to porting the new version eventually

I did enjoy the new script and to see more of the other characters sides and their story, the characters are amazing, the way that they are to each other is amazing, i like the fun aspect of the jokes, bring a light mood to the game, the bickering between them is so funny, the only thing that i think that can make the game even better some kind of animation, dosen't need to be top of the line animations, just some kind of animations.

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the next update.
I actually don't have any knowledge of animations at all, and from what I've heard from other devs even simple ones can take a long time to put together

Considering how long the gaps between updates have been already, I don't think it would be a good idea to invest even more time into learning and creating animations at this time

Maybe in the future when I'm better with Daz3D

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Unfortunately that port was made by someone outside of this forum, we just have to hope they'll get around to porting the new version eventually

I actually don't have any knowledge of animations at all, and from what I've heard from other devs even simple ones can take a long time to put together

Considering how long the gaps between updates have been already, I don't think it would be a good idea to invest even more time into learning and creating animations at this time

Maybe in the future when I'm better with Daz3D
I can understand that, i was just giving some feed ;)

But the game is amazing as it is, congrats.

I hope to see some updates to come out sooner, but i get it's a lot of work, and time consuming.

Good luck Dev

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, I don't play many of these "games" anymore (and really, this is more a classic "novel" than a game) and I spend even less time posting here...

But...

When I see something from good ol' Oppai and his bevy of bountiful buxom beauties, I am compelled to comment here. Mostly because, there is nowhere else to leave a comment to him. Nyahh.

So, since it's been a while (I browsed the thread and Oppai did the count for people in an earlier post - go find it, OCD'ers), I decided to start from the beginning. That's when I started scratching my head for real. I mean, hey man, I don't remember this stuff...Madison is in the game. What? She was just a render queen, never to be seen.

Once my confusion allowed other parts of my brain to figure out Oppai had added a prologue, I got back to reading the story. And now for something completely the same, comments from my personal views. Castigate someone else if you don't agree, since these are personal opinions. They are not commands to the various posters/readers/trollers that abound. 'Nuff said.

1. Sorry, but the first thing I noticed were countless grammar and spelling mistakes. What can I say. Writer by trade and adult game proofreader by choice (limited to two devs, currently). I'm unable to "unsee" them, so they stand out like a vast bowl of pus (yes, another MPFC reference).

2. The prologue was great. Really sets up the backstory for Madison and Miranda (and so sad Oppai doesn't want to offer us M&M's). The Miranda modeling scene was also helpful in establishing her shaky self-confidence. Just waiting for some random handsome stud to boost her self-esteem. Oh, if only there were some random handsome stud that could surprisingly show up in her life. Oh well, not much hope of that...

3. The graphics are SO much improved. Wow. I remember my single most frequent complaint (outside of Katie - yeah, don't think I've forgotten that, buddy) was how dark the whole thing was. Now, we're not talking dark as in "I am Batman", we're talking dark as in "I can't see what's going on". That is wonderfully and appreciatively fixed. Good job!

4. I had forgotten how Katie-centric the story had been up to this point. Ugh. All these godly full-bodied mature women around and we get episode after episode of the painted pierced pixie. Sigh. She's Oppai's fave, so we're stuck with her. Ah well, maybe we'll get a Pepper and pepper (salt already included) night out after work some time...less than 10 months, for sure, right?

5. I still like the story. Sure, James is a little wimpy, letting the women have the upper hand for the first five episodes, but I expect him to start exercising (no pun intended - for a change) his right to choose coming up. I select two from column B (work) and one from column A (the incomparable M).

And that's enough. I already feel the eyes from the F place beginning to notice my presence. Perish and forfend that I be spotted spending time here and a clamoring begin for my return (from my 3 or 4 "fans").

Good to see you made it all the way through, Oppai. Clean up that damn dialogue. If you ever do decide to make it a "real" thing instead of a creative exercise, look me up and I'll give you a full proofread.

Take care and Make Mine Miranda! (only old people will get the reference)

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Good was neither bad nor good. They gave a lot of importance to the MC with Katie and she is not that I like it so much, I hope it happens to have more intimacies with other characters obviously with which I would most like it is with Miranda and I hope to see that soon. It is my first time playing this game and if I had to give it a rating I would say that for now it goes 5/10 keep it up

mira96

Feb 10, 2019
the game is very good but the problem is that it freeze when i click anything do u have a solution of this problem pls

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
the game is very good but the problem is that it freeze when i click anything do u have a solution of this problem pls
You are the first to ever report this issue, does the game give you a crash report?

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes