3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
ugh.

Now, if you had done a shot of a large tubular meat thing with her and her twin sister, you could have called it sausage and peppers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm blind!

I don't know much about lighting, but I know what I like. That back wall is either a portal to another dimension or is going to explode. Plot twist?

As for the figures, well, can't speak too much to the lighting, but Pepper's right arm is awkwardly posed and makes her look like some gnarled mutant.

Generally, I would say the level of brightness on the ladies is excessive, when compared to James. Fiona's left hand is particularly glowing.

• Thinking Face

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
If we wouldn't have sex with mom then dont add her on game wtf.
Whatever its good game

I wonder is there will be mom scenes in next updates?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
If we wouldn't have sex with mom then dont add her on game wtf.
Whatever its good game

I wonder is there will be mom scenes in next updates?
Madison has a point to play in the story, she isn’t just there for the sake of it. Even if she doesn’t have a sex scene, she still needs to be there

And no there won’t be scenes with her in the next update.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
Madison has a point to play in the story, she isn’t just there for the sake of it. Even if she doesn’t have a sex scene, she still needs to be there

And no there won’t be scenes with her in the next update.
I was mean updates, so do you have a intention for adding her to harem for any next updates, it can be 1737 update later too no problem i can wait :D

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oppai has stated, repeatedly, there will be no MC sex with his Mom.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I was mean updates, so do you have a intention for adding her to harem for any next updates, it can be 1737 update later too no problem i can wait :D
Its never going to happen

Oppai has stated, repeatedly, there will be no MC sex with his Mom.
And I'm probably going to have to keep repeating it

• Thinking Face

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Undoubtedly. Another given on these sites is few people read through the thread before posting. The theory, as I seem to have gathered over time, is "it's easier to just post the question/comment".

Generally, I have no disagreement with this concept...except when the answer is on the current page or, sometimes, the previous one.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I mean skin it looks like she's sucking his skin omg please change it to the normal look of the penis !!

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes