3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Don't think everyone will agree, we know how some feel about her lol ;)
That makes her even better imo. Better this "few lovers and few haters" than a bunch of lukewarm opinions. It suits her character.
I've already made a good start on the Day 5 renders, and don't worry I'll be sure to keep you folks abreast of the progress
Yeah, i would've absolutely loved to be abreast of those two all along until rework's release. :LOL: Paradise.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

gubl

May 31, 2018
It is absolutely voluntary, but if eta can be defined with some progression percentile posted on occasion, that would help game fans get some anticipation of release.
Cheers! :)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
It is absolutely voluntary, but if eta can be defined with some progression percentile posted on occasion, that would help game fans get some anticipation of release.
Cheers! :)
Its not a bad idea, but unfortunately I would be lying through my teeth if I did something like that right now. I'm not sure at this point exactly how much more work there is to go lol

Might be something to consider for the future, when the work load isn't so big, it would easier to be more accurate then

Reactions: gubl

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Bro are we goona' get some incest in the future updates

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Personally I think It's sad , cause I really liked the modell of the Mom in the first build ;)
I liked her as well it's just a nice change of not having any incest involved for a change. But we have plenty of other women to fill the void the MC will certainly have his hands full with the likes of Miranda and company :p

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That's good to know always nice to see a game that doesn't have the standard incest themes included. (y)
I've nothing against the theme, plenty of games I've played have it.

It just doesn't fit with this story

Personally I think It's sad , cause I really liked the modell of the Mom in the first build ;)
Madison has her fans on here, so people wanting incest isn't surprising

I plan to give her own game at some point

I liked her as well it's just a nice change of not having any incest involved for a change. But we have plenty of other women to fill the void the MC will certainly have his hands full with the likes of Miranda and company :p
The girls in the game are more than enough, we don't need the incest.

Madison has her own adventures going on, no time to fuck her son lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
There's more than plenty of her very spicy pictures in art thread btw. And some here. Oppai likes to tease using this model, so you can see her in all glory.
Madison has her own adventures going on, no time to fuck her son lol
Certainly. I'm imagining the grand reveal of Maddy's own harem. And James's face. :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
There's more than plenty of her very spicy pictures in art thread btw. And some here. Oppai likes to tease using this model, so you can see her in all glory.

Certainly. I'm imagining the grand reveal of Maddy's own harem. And James's face. :LOL:
Dude I love you , I've totally missed the art-thread *crying tears of joy*

• Love
Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah no sweat , I'll just cling to Pepper like a ducttape bandaid ;)
Happy you have someone else to adore lol

He'll be in for shock :ROFLMAO:

There's more than plenty of her very spicy pictures in art thread btw. And some here. Oppai likes to tease using this model, so you can see her in all glory
Dude I love you , I've totally missed the art-thread *crying tears of joy*
Hope you like what you see there ;)

magus448

May 22, 2018
One way to possibly use the Maddie in this game is a flashback where her and Miranda were having some fun together or in the present. Or have a cameo for Miranda in the next game for that.

Too bad there might not be a Miranda Sarah threesome with James even there may be no touching. Guess that would be too close to incest.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
One way to possibly use the Maddie in this game is a flashback where her and Miranda were having some fun together or in the present. Or have a cameo for Miranda in the next game for that.
They may, or may not, have already done that when they were younger, due to Madison being openly bisexual....that James does not know.

And it may, or may not, be planned for James to find this out from Miranda, to have a good comedic moment in an update far in the future

Too bad there might not be a Miranda Sarah threesome with James even there may be no touching. Guess that would be too close to incest.
It's less to do with it being close to incest and more to do with it doesn't fit their established characters. Neither Miranda or Sarah would be comfortable doing that, I'm sure the fans would enjoy it, but it conflicts with the story completely

Sorry

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes