3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ptpredator

Jan 1, 2020
Just finished playing the available content and all I have to say is...hope you recover your drive and motivation soon, Oppai Auteur!

Nice to see some ebony love and - most important to me - a game that takes its time to flesh out the story and the characters. . Can't wait to see more :)

If it helps, and saves you some time, I can proofread the dialogues

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just finished playing the available content and all I have to say is...hope you recover your drive and motivation soon, Oppai Auteur!

Nice to see some ebony love and - most important to me - a game that takes its time to flesh out the story and the characters. . Can't wait to see more :)
Glad you liked the game so much, I do hope to get back to it soon

If it helps, and saves you some time, I can proofread the dialogues
Thanks for the offer, but I wouldnt ask anyone to check my shit lol

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Notice the angle of the phone and where it's aimed...

While some might suggest they're her most arresting feature, I would suggest the other round globes carry the day.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Notice the angle of the phone and where it's aimed...

While some might suggest they're her most arresting feature, I would suggest the other round globes carry the day.
I will always be more partial to the front globes....but that's a secret so don't blow my cover lol

Reactions: Ptpredator

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
hello Oppai, several questions if you don't mind.
are the characters in the game completely original designs (if so, which program did you use to create them) or did you use models and edited them a bit?
is the program you use easy to learn if i put the time in, or is it a huge hassle to learn?
is a lot of money needed to buy the proper programs and models?
i ask because i would like to do some art of my own, and of all the creations, yours are my favorites.
thank you in advance

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
hello Oppai, several questions if you don't mind.
are the characters in the game completely original designs (if so, which program did you use to create them) or did you use models and edited them a bit?
is the program you use easy to learn if i put the time in, or is it a huge hassle to learn?
is a lot of money needed to buy the proper programs and models?
i ask because i would like to do some art of my own, and of all the creations, yours are my favorites.
thank you in advance
The program I use is Daz3D, its what most of the devs on here use.

The characters use preset models as a base which I then modify

Daz3D is free to download but the assets can be expensive, so its best to keep an eye on sales on the Daz3D website

Glad you like my work and good luck making your own art....although I would say there are better artists than me on here lol

Reactions: Ptpredator

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oh, and you forgot this one answer: Yep, it's tough to get the hang of the software. Beyond the customization of base models that, in this case, generates the lovely Miranda, there is extensive learning of "posing" the figures. Probably the most challenging aspect and the one that sets devs apart is the lighting, which can be anything from straightforward to vastly complex.

Don't be frustrated by false starts and images not immediately looking awesome. Keep at it and keep learning.

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
The program I use is Daz3D, its what most of the devs on here use.

The characters use preset models as a base which I then modify

Daz3D is free to download but the assets can be expensive, so its best to keep an eye on sales on the Daz3D website

Glad you like my work and good luck making your own art....although I would say there are better artists than me on here lol
there are other great ones, but your work is perfect for my taste

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
Oh, and you forgot this one answer: Yep, it's tough to get the hang of the software. Beyond the customization of base models that, in this case, generates the lovely Miranda, there is extensive learning of "posing" the figures. Probably the most challenging aspect and the one that sets devs apart is the lighting, which can be anything from straightforward to vastly complex.

Don't be frustrated by false starts and images not immediately looking awesome. Keep at it and keep learning.
thanks dude

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I will presume she has a virtual Miranda to satisfy her desires. She'd best hope there is no memory on that headset for her muscled friend to discover...

• Haha
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes