3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
good game, (y) sadly we will't see MC mom fucked :confused: , but i hope developer edit sara she is so bad :cautious:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
good game, (y) sadly we will't see MC mom fucked :confused: , but i hope developer edit sara she is so bad :cautious:
Glad you like the game, but sorry to say there is zero chance of me changing Sarah. I like her just as she is, regardless of other opinions

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: bebo92 and quinfax

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
No incest in this game, and no other guys will have sex with the girls in this game

This is really wasted, she is very hot milf and pretty :cautious:

Reactions: mcclem5257

Nosvan

Oct 11, 2018
IDK game feels pretty abandoned. I know the dev stops in to crush peoples ideas and dreams on this thread from time to time.. but it doesn't mean this project will ever see anymore code.. I am not holding my breath on this project anymore. Was probably the game I was most excited for... sad times.

• Angry
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
IDK game feels pretty abandoned. I know the dev stops in to crush peoples ideas and dreams on this thread from time to time.. but it doesn't mean this project will ever see anymore code.. I am not holding my breath on this project anymore. Was probably the game I was most excited for... sad times.
'crush peoples ideas and dreams'.....seriously, wtf?

The game is not abandoned, just because I've had to take a break doesn't mean its dead....But thanks for that pointless comment :FacePalm:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Testing out a new image format that a lot of devs recommend using to help keep the file size lower, so I want to know what you guys think when it comes to quality....the image may or may not relate to the next version lol

View attachment 607630
I think it looks great but I often don't notice small imperfections like some others so take that for what it's worth :LOL:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Testing out a new image format that a lot of devs recommend using to help keep the file size lower, so I want to know what you guys think when it comes to quality....the image may or may not relate to the next version lol

View attachment 607630
red head's back is broken. lighting is off but I appreciate muscle tone wait you didn't really ask me that

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
"red head's back is broken. lighting is off but I appreciate muscle tone wait you didn't really ask me that"

Exept that; all is good, just do it man :)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
red head's back is broken. lighting is off but I appreciate muscle tone wait you didn't really ask me that
Can't say I agree with the broken back comment, but do you mind being more specific about the lighting, what's off about it?

"red head's back is broken. lighting is off but I appreciate muscle tone wait you didn't really ask me that"

Except that; all is good, just do it man :)
Does that mean you agree with everything he said?

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes