3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
I don't remember such a personal disappointment during VN odysseys. After initial showing by Sarah in the gym with some crazy flexibility, I hoped for world class sex for MC with a very athletic girl. Instead, I've got marathons with short-haired, tattoed and pierced (all negatives in my book) slut. And on top of it, MC is surrounded by old hags.

It hurts even more as game is very nicely done, writing and renders are high quality.

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I don't remember such a personal disappointment during VN odysseys. After initial showing by Sarah in the gym with some crazy flexibility, I hoped for world class sex for MC with a very athletic girl. Instead, I've got marathons with short-haired, tattoed and pierced (all negatives in my book) slut. And on top of it, MC is surrounded by old hags.

It hurts even more as game is very nicely done, writing and renders are high quality.
Life is full of disappointments :ROFLMAO:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
if new uptade shows up, i will break my 62 day nofap challenge for it. i really love that game. i hope it will updated at least 2 times in a month.
....I cant even manage a single update in month, never mind two lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
any clue about new update date?
I think the dev has stated it will be finished when he finishes it. I think everyone who visits this thread would love a new update because we all love the game, but it will happen when it happens.
It will be here when its ready.

But since I have been silent for bit I'll give a small progress update. The three characters meeting at the bus stop(the one from early in the game) has been fully rendered now. This involves James finding out Sarah knows about him and Katie, which leads to some laughs.

And now we are moving on to the bar/club, which will involve some drinking and dancing, and will also have the starting point for future Sarah and James content. So we are on to the last part of the update, but due to the scenes having three characters in them, it is causing them to be CPU renders, so these will take time

Here is a preview render, I hoped the purple lighting would make seem more like a club

SJKclub A.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Kinda sad the focus of the game shifted from the childhood friend to the redhead oh well.
The childhood friend was never the focus, neither is the redhead, they're just featured more in this part of the story

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes