3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Walkthrough Please ?
i dont think you need one. the choices that arent sex scenes positions just give you different variations of a scene but as far as i can tell it doesnt affect jack with the girls. so it's mostly kinetic and you'll likely end up with every girl at this rate even if you dont like them. i like the story all in all and would prefer to avoid the muscle girl and now the boss that we saw in this update. but yeah you dont need a walk through. just go with what feels right to you

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is no tag ''Vaginal sex'' there is no sex yet in this game? Or just no tag added?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, now, isn't this a nice surprise.

Admittedly, I don't play in this pond much anymore, except when one of the (very) few games I play releases and then I try to monitor a thread. Still, this is a sorely missed effort that is doubly enjoyable to see, in that it means Oppai has found at least some of his muse again. Well done, lad!

Since I'm long on record as not being the biggest Katie fan and Oppai is long on record as being a huge Katie fan, this episode was inevitable, to say the least. Given that, I thought it was well done. It actually added a little depth to the otherwise vacuous Katie. Not enough for me to add her to my "girls I like" list, but enough to take her off my "eww" list. So, progress.

A little backstory on Sarah and the ever enjoyable back and forth between Miranda and Sarah. This was clearly a "all the single ladies" episode, with James mostly there as "straight man" (no pun intended).

I'm happy to see the story back in circulation. There is some evident improvement in rendering that Oppai had been giving us hints to in this thread. Still some work to do, such as the Sarah push-up scene where her right arm looks a little deformed (maybe too small, which would be remarkable in this game). And, of course, the usual plethora of spelling and grammar oopsies. As this has never been presented as a "finished" game, I don't call those out and simply mention them in general.

I'm just glad this is back on the table. Whether Oppai is going to maintain momentum is a question for the future, but it was a delightful discovery to see a new release.

Reactions: quinfax

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
This game is very odd to me. All of the women have the same general feel and body that are IMHO attractive types except Sarah. Her body type is such a massive departure from all the other women in this game it would be no less shocking for the dev to have suddenly dropped a fox furry in her place. Neither of them would look like they belonged in this game with the others models that are being used.

She looks too much like Abby from the last of us for me and I end up skipping everything that has her in it. I mean is she supposed to be trans or is she just seriously into roids?

Overall the story and feel of the game is interesting and fun, but maybe tone back a few dozen inches on Sarah so she looks more like all the rest of the game. Who knows maybe I am the minority and this game is not going to be for people like me, who like more feminine forms.

Edit: Well shit... I went and looked at the dev artwork page and Sarah makes EVEN LESS sense to me now. This dev has some AMAZING art for a ton of different characters and they are all completely different than this one model. I mean the Kana model looks like a fit female without losing the obvious female form and shape. Color me confused as to what to think now.

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
News on the android version?
I don't make the andriod version so we'll just have to wait and see if someone does

And? Any Fap-Fap already here add or not?
I think there is plenty but I'm biased

Are there future senes with the mom?
Depends on who you mean

Madison no, Miranda yes

There is no tag ''Vaginal sex'' there is no sex yet in this game? Or just no tag added?
Tags just haven't been updated

Well, now, isn't this a nice surprise.

Admittedly, I don't play in this pond much anymore, except when one of the (very) few games I play releases and then I try to monitor a thread. Still, this is a sorely missed effort that is doubly enjoyable to see, in that it means Oppai has found at least some of his muse again. Well done, lad!

Since I'm long on record as not being the biggest Katie fan and Oppai is long on record as being a huge Katie fan, this episode was inevitable, to say the least. Given that, I thought it was well done. It actually added a little depth to the otherwise vacuous Katie. Not enough for me to add her to my "girls I like" list, but enough to take her off my "eww" list. So, progress.

A little backstory on Sarah and the ever enjoyable back and forth between Miranda and Sarah. This was clearly a "all the single ladies" episode, with James mostly there as "straight man" (no pun intended).

I'm happy to see the story back in circulation. There is some evident improvement in rendering that Oppai had been giving us hints to in this thread. Still some work to do, such as the Sarah push-up scene where her right arm looks a little deformed (maybe too small, which would be remarkable in this game). And, of course, the usual plethora of spelling and grammar oopsies. As this has never been presented as a "finished" game, I don't call those out and simply mention them in general.

I'm just glad this is back on the table. Whether Oppai is going to maintain momentum is a question for the future, but it was a delightful discovery to see a new release.
I'm happy to hear my game can make you jump back here every now and then

Also happy your slowly warming up to Katie, maybe by the end of the game she'll be your fav girl :ROFLMAO:

Android port please.
Said already, I don't make them so just be patient and hold someone makes one

This game is very odd to me. All of the women have the same general feel and body that are IMHO attractive types except Sarah. Her body type is such a massive departure from all the other women in this game it would be no less shocking for the dev to have suddenly dropped a fox furry in her place. Neither of them would look like they belonged in this game with the others models that are being used.

She looks too much like Abby from the last of us for me and I end up skipping everything that has her in it. I mean is she supposed to be trans or is she just seriously into roids?

Overall the story and feel of the game is interesting and fun, but maybe tone back a few dozen inches on Sarah so she looks more like all the rest of the game. Who knows maybe I am the minority and this game is not going to be for people like me, who like more feminine forms.

Edit: Well shit... I went and looked at the dev artwork page and Sarah makes EVEN LESS sense to me now. This dev has some AMAZING art for a ton of different characters and they are all completely different than this one model. I mean the Kana model looks like a fit female without losing the obvious female form and shape. Color me confused as to what to think now.
This game isn't just the one body type, I like mature woman but I also like muscled woman, and even shorter woman

No Sarah is not trans, that's a fucking stupid statement to make, and no she doesn't use roids. This isn't real life, its fiction, so things are exaggerated. I have no intention of dialing back Sarah, I like how she is, if it makes you happy she isn't going to get any bigger

I prefer the MILF type, but that's not all this game. Variety is a good thing

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oppai Auteur Hey congrats on the game: I've only just started it but first impression: The text is rather small if you play it in a window. Fortunately it's a straightforward fix on my end to edit the gui.rpy to bump up the text size from 22 to 28, but maybe something to consider in future releases (ideally as an option in the settings, if that's not too much work).

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Oppai Auteur Hey congrats on the game: I've only just started it but first impression: The text is rather small if you play it in a window. Fortunately it's a straightforward fix on my end to edit the gui.rpy to bump up the text size from 22 to 28, but maybe something to consider in future releases (ideally as an option in the settings, if that's not too much work).
I think that happened when I upped the game from 720p to 1080p, the image window changed size but the gui didn't

Reactions: gregers

Guardra

May 29, 2018
wow i am glad to see this VN is still alive........Amari, Miranda, Pepper, Madison and maybe Sarah (i like the muscles) are worth the wait. Hopefully the Dev can keep up the good work on this

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes