3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
No incest in this game, and no other guys will have sex with the girls in this game
Then why James mom is in the main menu naked? It's confused as hell.
When I see womens from game naked on screen in main menu I always suppose they will be available in the game as love/sex interest, so if you don't plan any incest in your game then don't show James mother naked.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
the body of the muscle girl just looks off, more randomly lumpy than ripped. like she riddled with tumors.
Thanks for totally useless input

Then why James mom is in the main menu naked? It's confused as hell.
When I see womens from game naked on screen in main menu I always suppose they will be available in the game as love/sex interest, so if you don't plan any incest in your game then don't show James mother naked.
You making that assumption is your problem not mine

She is part of the story so that's why she's there, and so what if I show her naked! You can still enjoy looking at her, eye candy is fine, not every girl has to be fucked by the mc if they take their clothes off in these games

I'll show her naked as much as I please

Reactions: Dilettante

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
God damn so many beautiful women with big boobs and butts maybe, except for Mrs. Hulk, unfortunately, I don't like this type of women. I would definitely use more sex scenes because these are definitely not enough and it is a bit boring. We will see if anything will change in the next updates. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for totally useless input

You making that assumption is your problem not mine

She is part of the story so that's why she's there, and so what if I show her naked! You can still enjoy looking at her, eye candy is fine, not every girl has to be fucked by the mc if they take their clothes off in these games

I'll show her naked as much as I please
LOL next dev who can't even be polite and accept normally any criticism, good luck to you with this approach because you're gonna need it.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
LOL next dev who can't even be polite and accept normally any criticism, good luck to you with this approach because you're gonna need it.
Its worked just fine me for so far, because I do actually respond to reasonable criticism

Yours was not reasonable

Yours was a petty complaint based on your own assumptions rather than something inherently wrong with the game

You offered nothing constructive and were just bitching, and you got the response and attitude that kind of feedback merits ;)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
God damn so many beautiful women with big boobs and butts maybe, except for Mrs. Hulk, unfortunately, I don't like this type of women. I would definitely use more sex scenes because these are definitely not enough and it is a bit boring. We will see if anything will change in the next updates. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
The game is starting to get properly into the swing of things so there will be more sex scenes with different characters going forward....and that does include Mrs. Hulk ;)

Glad you like the game

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Its worked just fine me for so far, because I do actually respond to reasonable criticism

Yours was not reasonable

Yours was a petty complaint based on your own assumptions rather than something inherently wrong with the game

You offered nothing constructive and were just bitching, and you got the response and attitude that kind of feedback merits ;)
LOL how mature :p Learn to accept all criticism as a game developer and not just a "reasonable one" (which is just the way you want it) because everyone has the right to express their opinions or comments about your game and if you don't like them you can of course answer them but you don't have to be so tense :rolleyes:
P.S. So far I like your game so please don't be mad on me for my opinion :cool:

• Haha

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Learn to accept all criticism as a game developer and not just a "reasonable one" (which is just the way you want it)
I know, how dare I ask for reasonable constructive feedback that could help make the game better as apposed to entitled bitching that helps no one, how dare I!

I don't have to accept all criticism, not all criticism is useful to a dev

An easy example is people asking for incest in a no-incest game, that's useless feedback

because everyone has the right to express their opinions or comments about your game and if you don't like them you can of course answer them but you don't have to be so tense :rolleyes:/QUOTE]

You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to respond.

If you act like an entitled asshole I'm going to call you one and treat you like one. And you need to deal with that, especially if your going to respond to devs in such a shitty way. Its very unreasonable to expect me to respond nicely to people acting like dicks for no reason, so don't be a dick

P.S. So far I like your game so please don't be mad on me for my opinion :cool:
I'm not mad, I'm having fun! :ROFLMAO:

A dev not kissing your ass and praising your useless opinion clearly annoys you, and that's funny to me

We aren't beholden to every single comment on this forum lol

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Disappoint I don't mean it is bad but too short, We are talking about 7 months or more since the last update.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Disappoint I don't mean it is bad but too short, We are talking about 7 months or more since the last update.
That's fair, but I wasn't working on it all that time during the 7 months, it was onhold

Reactions: bebo92

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is interesting :D but I play on android and I do not know how to minimize text that obscures images (usually it moves from top to bottom and works, but this time nothing)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The game is interesting :D but I play on android and I do not know how to minimize text that obscures images (usually it moves from top to bottom and works, but this time nothing)
Sorry about that, the android version is made by someone else, its not made by me, so not much I can do to help

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sorry about that, the android version is made by someone else, its not made by me, so not much I can do to help
No problem, I understand. :D I have to play as it is, although the text covers almost half of the screen and covers the best parts (you know what :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha

Jim Shortz

Jul 3, 2018
Enjoy the game, really pleased it's being updated. However, I get an exception on the dissolve between scenes. Clicking ignore allows the game to progress, thankfully.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Enjoy the game, really pleased it's being updated. However, I get an exception on the dissolve between scenes. Clicking ignore allows the game to progress, thankfully.
That's really strange, the dissolves worked fine when I tested it

Is it at a specific point or is it every dissolve in the game? Are you on PC?

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes